Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

6 Ways To Create A Solid Bound With Your Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Ways To Create A Solid Bound With Your Kids (181 Views)

Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? / 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Create A Solid Bound With Your Kids by Babydarling: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2022
If you are a parent or aspiring to be one then you must know that parenting is a skill. Why parenting is a skill? Parenting is a skill because everyone has a specific character to display so is your child. You must understand that you can't force your child to portray your character and way of life. As a parent, you must know and understand your child's character, personality, and capability, character is the way your child lives his or her life, how they reasoned, and the actions they put forward. Personality is the kind of person they are what they like doing and the kind of people they mingle with, the kind of books they read, and the kind of movies they watch. Capability is what they can do or what they are capable of doing if you know your child well with these 3 features then you are doing a great job
Click to read more here::
https://www.nissilovegists.com/2022/05/6-ways-to-create-solid-bond-with-your-child.html

(1) (Reply)

What Am I Supposed To About My Financial Situation? This Is What I Did / Your Steps Are Being Ordered! / Flooring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.