Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference (26035 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Venue Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara / Bola Tinubu Arrives Venue Of APC Presidential Rally In Kaduna (Videos) / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by kinzation(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2022
NBA Host : Peter Obi

P.O : Present sir

NBA Host : Atiku

Atiku : Present Sir

NBA Host : Tinubu!! Tinubu!!! Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!!!

Silence everywhere
Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by Yolkfrik: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2022
Atike Atikuu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by Cbbaha7: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2022
Ok

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by asanausana91: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2022
Mr president, welcome sir.
Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by Mrhonesty: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2022
Duck children are always walking at the front. You will soon see the smartest old man.

author=AllTheWayUp post=115943765]
grin grin grin Tinubu japa, he dey run from public speaking
Tinubu house in bourdillion is close to the venue, but Tinubu is no where to be found
[/quote]
Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by Corridon: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I trust our darling Peter Obi will surely grace the occasion
The biggest masquerade comes last.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by lereinter(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2022
The Unifier lands

AtikuOkowa 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by Xabbt6: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2022
Yoo!
If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k... cool

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by Felimax(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2022
dynicks:
on his way!!

If I slap you ehn! You want to kill me with laff? Where did you bring this picture from?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by PointZerom: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

Silence everywhere

The ancestors is in a traffic at Ikoyi Cemetery.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by snoopz: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2022
If the àgbàdo cassava president is absent then we should forget about the presidential debate

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by dynicks(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2022
Felimax:

If I slap you ehn! You want to kill me with laff? Where did you bring this picture from?
his bedroom this morning... grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by kingthreat(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2022
I am gradually leaning towards Atiku.
I would have to Tinubu but he is ill
As for that one that talks like a woman, no fvcking way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by jrusky(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2022
Welcome my party flagbearer. It is pdp moment we are not arsonist or bulliers.

Power to the people. PDP the party.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2022
ukaegbuikedia:
The simple truth is that Tinibu has nothing meaningful to offer. He just wants to and the name 'president of FRN'.

EVEN HIS URCHINS ARE AWARE OF IT.

He soon collapse again..

I thank God for no one cheat nature..

If not ehh.. tilinbu for cheat tire..

Old man wey suppose rest
Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by 3LACK: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2022
NEXT PRESIDENT
ATIKU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by Henrymas(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2022
Tinupoo don go hide under bed ooooh! Abeg help us tell mc oluomo and his gang to go draw am come outside ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by jrusky(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I trust our darling Peter Obi will surely grace the occasion

Like the way apc calling Buhari darling daddy and ended up wiping their a s s.

You no get shame I swear so obi your darling and u get ur own family so?

Na wah dis level of zombies na promax to Buhari Zombies �‍♂️
Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by otigbagba: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu missing in action as predicted.
This elderly grand fathers should just go and rest abeg!
Vote wisely Nigerians !
Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by NEUDUDE: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Push and start is on his way grin

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by Zorn: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Campaign has not started and using such platform by a leading contender like Asiwaju Tinubu will set perhaps an unprecedented leadership tone for others trying to catch up with him.

The NBA audience is very small compared to about 90% of the registered voters in Nigeria who won't watch, hear or read whatever Asiwaju Tinubu says in that hall so whatever he does there only provides content for the media to use sell ad to earn revenue and food for jests and entertainment for the social media mob.

If you are seeking content for the media and social media to use to earn ad revenue and use for social media entertainment and think Asiwaju will prioritize that in the middle of serious election then you are naive. It is a low priority task for a serious contender.

Senator Shettima is already at the venue and there are tonnes of interviews and lectures granted by Asiwaju online, any of them would have addressed the theme of the NBA conference for others to go use and paste but for Asiwaju to now prioritize content production for the media and social media mob, sincerely, that can wait.

You want entertainment and the media want ad revenue, you will get it but not directly from Asiwaju for now.
check my signature for freebies!
You're paid to sound stupid which is definitely a Herculean task . I salute your efforts to make ends meet , but doing at the misery of the greater number of the citizenry doesn't make you any different from the highway robbers , kidnappers, and ritualist we read about everyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by Kosoco(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
dynicks:
on his way!!
lol grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by Babastrong(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
[quote author=AllTheWayUp post=115943701]Where is Tinubu [ Where your father was when tinubu and co were making money. Onibaje omo]
Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by GardenOfGod(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin
AllTheWayUp:

Silence everywhere
Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by afbstrategies: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
Where is Tinubu

You are still not tired of the agbado and cassava talking point? cheesy
Tinubu doesn't know jack about the Nigerian economy or how to salvage it.
Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by kechywillz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Why are tinubu urchins always hiding there shaky shaky daddy? Is there something they don't want us to see
Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by Shegzy8(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello

I am an illustrator and graphics designer. I offer top notch designs ranging from Book cover, Children book cover, illustration designs, logo design, cartoon and comic etc. All comes at a cost friendly price.

You can call or WhatsApp- +2348103249342

https:///2348103249342

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by MaskedBandit(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Atiku & Tinubu who jointly own majority stakes in Oando, people who discuss business in the dead of the night, laugh together, and dine together.
These are the people you talk irrelevances about on social media.

Laughs in National Cake!
Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by Bestmanwealthy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
They should go and look for him, ; I know by now he must be under the bed grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference by anonimi: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
newnigerdelta1:
Still better than your poverty generation

Poverty generation that Baba Alagbado and his NEPA certificate president are responsible for

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can cock and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students / FG Monitors Nigerians’ Facebook, Twitter Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.