Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her (2627 Views)

Man Impregnates 19-yr-old Daughter, Threatens To Kill Her In Ogun (pix) / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by PBUY1960(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Where is the mother all this while

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by Mercury12(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Every person with penis is either a rapist or potential rapist
Fish brain

Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by GoooodHardDick: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Explorerx:

I am a bastard, my father is a very stupid man.

My elder brother will die before December because I am very stupid.

I am a fool, Am I justifying what the man did to his child?

Fixed
Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by Explorerx(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Fixed
Oh
I now see you mentally deranged
Mumu
I can see the drugs your useless cousin took is affecting all of you in your stupid family

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by alpharoyalty: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
May God save every female child out there from these demons in human form.

Rapist gender

Sharaap!
Ladies rape too.
I was almost raped by a female gender when I was in the university.
A girl wanted to force me to have sex with her.... without condom o.
It turned physical and I have to fight my way out of her room.
Both genders are guilty of rape.
Rape must never be encouraged.
All rapist deserve to be punished
Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by Thomthom(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
The future is female... anytime I see rape news I no say Na the future is female.. she go insult all men like say Na we send the foolish man to rape him daughter.. Very big Ozzuo
Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by aimmoney9: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Afonja again on the beat....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by BeanmanX(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
May God save every female child out there from these demons in human form.

Rapist gender
MYND44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Justwise
Violation of rule 2,,,,,
Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by margaret231: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Show me a video where a NIgerian woman rapes. When you do so, attach your account number.Show me a video where a NIgerian woman rapes. When you do so, attach your account number....
Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
why is this demon and his demon friends still alive??

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
This one is funny shocked shocked
Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by Lampy336: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2022
I must confess that this is so brutal to my hearing ears , father to daughter copulating to the extent of inviting mens to bleep her for payment..
Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
You surprised or what? Is this not NIgerian men are known for?
we know say wetin the man and his colleague do dey very bad but you calling all men shows that there is something wrong with you and you need to see your doctor
if all men are rapist
then your father and brothers are also part of the rapist
and you were been given birth to by a rapist
Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by wolesmile(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
anewchapter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQMEVauCO6I

Give that troubled FutureIsFemale your account number o. Or has she paid you?
Collect your money o, cos frustration and depression is gradually taking a hold of her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
wolesmile:

Give that troubled FutureIsFemale your account number o. Or has she paid you?
Collect your money o, cos frustration and depression is gradually taking a hold of her.
I no send her o grin grin grin
Re: Man Impregnates His 14-year-old Daughter, Invites Five Men To Sleep With Her by Kajaard: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Every person with penis is either a rapist or potential rapist

It's a known fact that you are a product of a single mother. No wonder the endless rants against men. We know your types cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Arrested In Nigeria With $760k Fake Cheques / Pic: Is This A Suicide Or Murder Scene? / The Two Lekki Boys Rape Tape , Too Bad , Wicked Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.