Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (65009 Views)

Gbenga Fajuyi, Police Inspector Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter, Kills Baby / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Omicronvaccine: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
I thought I Was Having Sex With My Wife - Man Who Impregnated His Daughter in Ogun (Photo)

A 39 year old man Mfon Jeremiah a resident of FIRRO Estate off Adesan, Mowe has been arrested by men of Ogun state Police Command for impregnating his 13 year old biological daughter (name withheld), IGBERETV reports.

The suspect was arrested following a report lodged at Mowe divisional headquarters by the mother of the victim who said that she discovered that her daughter was pregnant, and when she inquired from the daughter, she was informed that it was her father who impregnated her.

The victim was taken to the hospital where it was confirmed that she is four months pregnant.

Upon the report, the DPO Mowe division, SP Folake Afeniforo, quickly detailed detectives to the suspect's house where he was promptly arrested.

On interrogation, the suspect confessed to being responsible for his daughter's pregnancy, but claimed to be under spell when he did it. He informed the police that he was dreaming of having sex with his wife who has separated from him for some time now, only to discover that it was her daughter that he had sex with.

Confirming the uncident, the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the Commissioner of Police, CP Lanre Bankole, has directed that the suspect be transferred to anti human trafficking and child labour unit of the state Criminal Investigation Departments for further investigation and possible prosecution.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjs0nv-NekR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by spinna: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Beast

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Mogajunior(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
shocked

Men like this are psychologically derailed and need help.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by free2ryhme: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
I thought I Was Having Sex With My Wife - Man Who Impregnated His Daughter in Ogun (Photo)

Abomination

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by FalseProphet1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
I see that man running mad in jail.

This I have seen.

21 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by ZUBY77(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
This people

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
devigblegble:
This one shock me oo
Worse than this has happened in the past.
What about an animal called father having sex with his one month old daughter?!!?!

Until they start sentencing such animals like this to death by hanging by the balls, they will never stop.

Calling them animals is even an insult to the animal kingdom.

SIMONEKPA7:
Evil father , he should be used as sacrificed to Sango
Seconded!

........or Amadioha!!

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Afonja
Torosk1:
Afoja people will ever change

If you people Wanna be a troll,
Atleast be an intelligent one.
Read, assimilate, before you start embarrassing yourself and your people online.
People dey o.
This kinda heinous crime is about a person/individual, not a tribe.

But, this is where nonsense tribalism had led you guys to.
Spits.

A 39 year old man Mfon Jeremiah a resident of FIRRO Estate off Adesan, Mowe has been arrested by men of Ogun state Police Command for impregnating his 13 year old biological daughter.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by free2ryhme: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

He should be banished from the land

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by NaijaMutant(f): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Isn't sex a very cheap commodity now a days?

How can you have erections for your daughter to the point of raping and impregnating her.

This is very absurd.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by ecolime(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 1.

OFF TOPIC

Rule 13

Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button.

Mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Tboy222: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
The world has gone south, we all need Christ our Saviour

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Afonja

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Creamypie(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ouch.this again
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Olympiacos(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Which kin lie be this

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by DevilSignature: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin

The hole was that wide cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by NaijaMutant(f): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
free2ryhme:

He should be banished from the land

How's that even a punishment for such crime

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by ipobarethieves: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
angry CALABAR man sad. Dey should tie him well. Pour honey on his DIK and BALLs angry sad ,gather Soldier Ants to feast on it sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by DavSagacity(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
They should castrate the idiot jare.
Imagine the yeye talk

4 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by LOVEGINO(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hahahaha! Life nor fit ever balance.
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by KogiPikin: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ha Ha Ha

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Biafraaa: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Send him to prison. Let him think he is under spell too. Idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by Jesuschristus: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
He is obedient

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by SIMONEKPA7: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Evil father , he should be used as sacrificed to Sango

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by horgarzer(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
The heart of human is full of evil indeed, but the woman too shouldn't have divorced the man in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Rubbish.. You're not serious

About starting your building project? See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature
Re: Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
This must be an agbado urchin. They av this same kinda look. Check out d guy below too.....keep face like spoilt NOKIA BA3

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Uncle Ogun Bleeds Endlessly (Graphic Photo) / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.