Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Before And After : Shettima At NBA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After : Shettima At NBA (3668 Views)

VP Kashim Shettima At Russia-Africa Summit In St Petersburg (Photos) / Fact Check: Did Osinbajo Patronise Ice Cream Shop After Shettima’s Comment? / Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After : Shettima At NBA by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Before the welcoming of Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
After the welcoming of Peter Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by FreeStuffsNG: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Is he supposed to keep walking ni? undecided

By this time next year, most of you will rest. This GEJ format that lule in 2015 will still lule next year.

No unpatriotic ipob terrorist structure will take hold of Aso rock.

Nigerians deserve a true patriotic leader. Nigerians will vote Asiwaju Tinubu.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by manutdrichie(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
D face though grin

3 Likes

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Is he supposed to keep walking ni? By this time next year, most of you will rest.
No ipob terrorist structure will take hold of Aso rock.

You're smart, you know the point of this thread
Why the obvious look of anger and disdain on Shettima , of course ipob won't rule this country.

You lots have given bokohqram this country for 8yrs what's wrong with giving the country to them for another four.

Meanwhile Atiku is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by Lonestar124: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Look at his mode of dressing very disgusting, the last picture actually depict how tunubu government will be....

24 Likes

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by Naijanascam: 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
This is what we called Coat then when we are growing up..........

The dressing alone is scary grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by Tochj(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
It's the coat for me
As if they forced it on him
I must appear coperate by fire by force.

14 Likes

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by udele1: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for this man. He is already acting.

12 Likes

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by RZArecta(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

By this time next year, most of you will rest. This GEJ format that lule in 2015 will still lule next year.

No ipob terrorist structure will take hold of Aso rock.

taaa comot there. See business man openly showing he's a tribal and political bigot with his business handle. Agbado guzzlers are something else, you can never see Yemi Osinbajo supporters being this despicable

5 Likes

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
RZArecta:
taaa comot the. See business man openly showing he's a tribal and political bigot with his business handle. Agbado guzzlers are something else, you can never see Yemi Osinbajo supporters being this despicable

That's true sha, even tho I'm not a fan of osibanjo, but PYO supporters, are reasonably when supporting PYO, but not reasonable when supporting buhari

1 Like

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by FreeStuffsNG: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
RZArecta:
taaa

No Nigeria, no FreeStuffsNG wink Anyone against Nigeria is against FreeStuffsNG.
All the enemies of Nigeria from North, West, South and East will lose las las. They always lose.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

No Nigeria, no FreeStuffsNG wink Anyone against Nigeria is against FreeStuffsNG.
All the enemies of Nigeria from North, West, South and East will lose las las. They always lose.
God bless Nigeria

No APC egunge, you immediately turn beggar is that what you mean?

Why not save up and do something meaningful, there's an end to everything, don't be like some PDP boys that didn't realize how they fell
Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by M4A1carbine: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shatap...unrepentant bigot.

See the useless terrorist supporter/financier you support, because tribal bigotry has clouded your sense of reasoning...spits!!

very pathetic miscreant

FreeStuffsNG:

1 Like

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by RZArecta(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

God bless Nigeria
get away you this tribal bigot, I don't like your kind of person

2 Likes

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by Nigerianization(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Unfortunately, Tinubu is the only candidate that has played tribal and religious card since the politicking started. His emilokan statement in Ogun state does not portray him as a patriotic leader. His choice of a fellow Muslim does not portray him as one that respects our diversity as a nation.

As expected, his supporters have continued in the tribal slur and this is evident in posts like this. So we know who is divisive and who is not.

1 Like

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by FreeStuffsNG: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
RZArecta:
get away you this tribal bigot, I don't like your kind of person
Just for defending my nation and my political interest? I owe no one an apology. I have only one country to love and cherish and it is unwise not to support my fatherland Nigeria.
Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by RZArecta(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Just for defending my nation and my political interest? I owe no one an apology. I have only one country to love and cherish and it is unwise not to support my fatherland Nigeria.
continue gas lighting your family members and not me. You can be a patriot without being a tribal bigot but you can't do both

1 Like

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by FreeStuffsNG: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
RZArecta:
I will not support those you support because terrorists whether north or south can not destroy my fatherland no matter how sympathetic their online proxies like you insult others.

No single Nigerian tribe supports terrorists, the Kanuri do not support Boko haram and Igbo never agreed as a tribe to support your own ipob terrorist group so anyone opposing Boko haram terrorists can not be against the Kanuri same way anyone against your pro ipob terrorist group can not be against patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction. When ipob terrorists burnt our Lagos city, even my Igbo brethren were badly affected.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by RZArecta(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I will not support those you support because terrorists whether north or south can not destroy my fatherland no matter how sympathetic their online proxies like you insult others.

No single Nigerian tribe supports terrorists, the Kanuri do not support Boko haram and Igbo never agreed as a tribe to support your own ipob terrorist group so anyone opposing Boko haram terrorists can not be against the Kanuri same way anyone against your pro ipob terrorist group can not be against patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction. When ipob terrorists burnt our Lagos city, even my Igbo brethren were badly affected.
oga, E don do. You're always talking offside. Who told you I'm Igbo or a member of IPOB ? If you had sense, you won't even dare making such a defamatory and false allegation against me but I forgive you

1 Like

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by Nala22: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Thinkam:
After the welcoming of Peter Obi

Carpenter wey nail this coat na from Lake Chad oo. Adam Coat

1 Like

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by chidexleo: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
I won't a better Nigeria, that is why I support OBIDATTI. Tested and trusted for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by jagorinho: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
RZArecta:
taaa comot the. See business man openly showing he's a tribal and political bigot with his business handle. Agbado guzzlers are something else, you can never see Yemi Osinbajo supporters being this despicable
Playing the victim!!! You won't see problem with the O.p opening unnecessary threads, I can't wait to see your face after your saviour Obi loose in the elections, I am looking forward to your upcoming lamentation ringtone.
Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by WATCHOVER(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Tinubu ran away because he felt that all those who boycott debate end up winning little did he(TINUBU) know he has lost
Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by RZArecta(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
jagorinho:

Playing the victim!!! You won't see problem with the O.p opening unnecessary threads, I can't wait to see your face after your saviour Obi loose in the elections, I am looking forward to your upcoming lamentation ringtone.
lol grin look at this bunkum, did I tell you Obi is my candidate ? You no get sense at all walahi
Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by jagorinho: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2022
RZArecta:
lol grin look at this bunkum, did I tell you Obi is my candidate ? You no get sense at all walahi
Demented idiot!!! A coward in and out.
Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by Yakson09: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2022
My Incoming VP!!!
Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by RZArecta(m): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2022
jagorinho:

My father na Demented idiot!!! A coward in and out.
I swear grin
Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by jagorinho: 2:27am On Aug 23, 2022
RZArecta:
I swear that I am a waste of space, a dead dog is better than me
True.
Re: Before And After : Shettima At NBA by pricklewane: 3:59am On Aug 23, 2022
Can you show us photo of Shettima n Obi after Shettima drop his resounding speech that blew the Pandora kleptomaniac failure away.

Thinkam:

You're smart, you know the point of this thread
Why the obvious look of anger and disdain on Shettima , of course ipob won't rule this country.

You lots have given bokohqram this country for 8yrs what's wrong with giving the country to them for another four.

Meanwhile Atiku is coming.

(1) (Reply)

Who Noticed This About Fulani Herdsmen / Kenneth Okonkwo Just Scatter Everything -this Man Is Something Else / President Tinubu Is Making History In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.