Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain (516 Views)

My Delicious Unripe Plantain Peppersoup With Goat Meat Recipe (pics & Video) / My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) / You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain by Geraldsergio95(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Unripe plantain is highly nutritious; hence, has many health benefits. Here is an exclusive article that discusses the top health benefits of plantain even to pregnant people.

Many people love ripe plantain because of its sweet taste and because it entices the eyes when cooked, especially with beans. But, what about unripe plantain? Unripe plantain also tastes nice and has a lot of health benefits. Unfortunately, many people still don't know the medicinal benefits of this meal.

Africans and Nigerians, in particular, love unripe plantain because of its numerous health benefits. It forms the core food of most Nigerian homes.

Unripe plantain and beans will surely make you salivate when cooked together. However, aside from cooking it with beans, there are other uses of unripe plantain, especially for medicinal purposes.

It has been observed that unripe plantain contains antioxidant compounds that help prevent diseases and provide vital vitamins.

According to researchers from the Center of Development of Biotic Products (CEPROB), unripe plantain is a natural source of resistant starch that helps to reduce blood glucose levels, so it is considered an excellent ingredient for food fortification.

[Read More]

https://www.semichealth.com/fitness-nutrition/16/medicinal-benefits-of-unripe-plantain

Re: Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain by Jackfintch93: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dude, I absolutely understand what you mean because I'm sleeping less and less these days because of work. Accordingly, in this situation, I would like to suggest you try this cbd form that link https://joyorganics.com/collections/usda-certified-cbd-oil-tinctures which will have a positive influence on your health. I think you will find this interesting.
Re: Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain by Jaded6Helmish: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thank you for this. I wish it will help me to get rid of my illness and I will feel good after a while I tried this remedy. I will share it with my friends to suggest them trying it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Roasted Guinea Fowl Mukbang / Nairalanders, Help Your Own! / Attention!!! For Chronic Badbreath And Body Odor Solution,check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.