Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! (30021 Views)

How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) / Checkout This Healthy And Delicious Half-ripe Plantain Porridge (Photos, Video) / My Special Unripe Plantain Porridge With Oil And Vegetable Blend (pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Favour315(f): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
I call it Oliver Twist Unripe Plantain recipe because you will definitely want some more!
Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO4V-DN4C_U

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Favour315(f): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
This recipe no get enemy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Favour315(f): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2022
You can equally add one or two fingers of riped plantain

16 Likes

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by QuickStandard: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2022
Unripe plantain is the real deal.

Any man that eats unripe plantain often, can never be a 2mins man.

If you know you know.

Please check my Signature below, let's do business

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by C2Ok: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2022
I don’t want this food to be my “breakfast” sha

4 Likes

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Nwaomaah: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2022
Where's the goat meat?
Unripe plantain porridge with the goat meat flavor especially the mkpi goat� flavor is everything.
I'll choose it over a dripping juicy kpekus anytime anyday

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Starke(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2022
There is no method of preparing unripe plantain that isn't palatable.
Even if you simpy boil it and dip in fresh palm oil, with fresh pepper, onions, utazi, ugba and salt, it is still mad enjoyable.

55 Likes

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by YahooG(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2022
overrated
Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Rastaramsey(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2022
I no kuku like unripe plantain undecided

10 Likes

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Jestin: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2022
Garden eggs and yam on my mind after seeing this pic. I need to be in 9ja next month ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by ohosi4real(m): 8:27am On Apr 27, 2022
Nice preparation

1 Like

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Babygreene(f): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2022
I love plantain porridge.Very healthy,nutritious,natural Nigerian food.its a delicacy I always crave whenever I return to the country.

9 Likes

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2022
Am not a fan of unripe plantain.

3 Likes

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by EBUBS(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2022
Fire this meal eh, that dried fish up there is the most important tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by samuel19222(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Stevenson20: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2022
The one you'll fall in love most is with ripped plantain.
When cooked very well, its heaven on earth grin grin

6 Likes

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by BabalawoPikin(m): 8:29am On Apr 27, 2022
grin my Wednesday and Saturday night meals.. If you smoke weed then jump on this food. Omo with chilled Baileys or Carlo Rossi. You go just dey reason like elon musk shocked

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Justkatty(f): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Oh how I love porridge ����

1 Like

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Henz81: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2022
Favour315:
I call it Oliver Twist Unripe Plantain recipe because you will definitely want some more!
Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO4V-DN4C_U
I am salivating right now

2 Likes

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Beremx(f): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2022
People who cook online and post it have upgraded using either cast iron pots or cast aluminum pots ( both non stick).
Why are you still using that kind of inferior pot to cook something you know you will post online?
Anyway, I love your plantain recipe
Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Nahunger(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2022
Lol
Dodo Dodo Dodossss
The only love I have for plantain
Is to see it smiling in my stomach
After heavily decorating my indomie
Alongside two boiled eggs, two fried eggs,
Two chicken laps, watching my favourite channel
With a chilled bottle of Desperado tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by favour32(m): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2022
This meal is priceless!
Enjoyed especially when you want to relax indoor.
Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Honestfrend: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2022
List d recipes na?
Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by Erys(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2022
Nwaomaah:
Where's the goat meat?
Unripe plantain porridge with the goat meat flavor especially the mkpi goat� flavor is everything.

U sabi, I swear. cheesy
Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by BarrElChapo(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2022
tongue yummy ��� with enough red oil.
Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by BarrElChapo(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2022
Nwaomaah:
Where's the goat meat?

Kpekus ana to kasi ihe wanu
Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by baralatie(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2022
Favour315:
You can equally add one or two fingers of riped plantain
Naaaa
Re: You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! by baralatie(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Better if it is unripe plantain pepper soup Bayelsa style!

You will get addicted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Cook Egusi Soup With Scent Leaf And Ugu Leaf - Frying Method (Pix,Video) / See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon / How To Make Coconut Fufu With Desiccated Coconut (chaff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.