Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation (1419 Views)

PDP Crisis: Ortom, Wike Shun Atiku In Makurdi / NBA Confr.: Nigerians Chased Out Tinubu Campaign Director Over Tinubu Absence / Onnoghen; Lawyers Shun Courts In Akwa Ibom After NBA Directive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by VotePeterObi: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
The Love is organic.

Lawyers are Obidient.
Watch how they gave Peter OBI Huge ovation ahead of Shettima and Atiku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4p2GACPhds

5 Likes

Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by SlurUsername1: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
God bless BAT for snubbing the event grin

1 Like

Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by GardenOfGod(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
The people's President.

3 Likes

Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by walefresh3(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
VotePeterObi:
The Love is organic.

Lawyers are Obidient.
Watch how they gave Peter OBI Huge ovation ahead of Shettima and Atiku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4p2GACPhds

Obi wey dey intelligent .. nothing wey him fit show us for anambra ...

No physical infrastructures built by that talkative except dishing out deciet to his nyamiri brothers ...

If truly his a leader , he should have built foundation for continuety for his successors

Look at what tinubu did ... He built foundation for his successors to follow ...

Tinubu wrote the 25 years of Lagos development manifestos ...today we can feel and see the effects of the infrastructures built and while some still under construction

That's sign of good leadership's charisma...obi do not possesed dis..

We don't want a talkative.. like obi ... We want a trategy planner , an intelligent leader and a unifiere for better Nigeria

Nyamiris wey write neco / waec free in Lagos are the majority enemies attacking dis man because of thier hatred/ triberlism act ...

Obi wey no do them any favour for east naa him Dem dey support .... Lesson to some afonja miscreants here wey fail to support thier own because one idiot from fail region don brainwash dem say him be angel... The angel wey him no be the time wey him be governor for anambra ...

I am from yagba , kogi .... I am fully in support of tinubu ....

I don travel go many state .... I don dey in side politics for long ... At dis dispensation , tinubu is the most performed ex governor among the aspirants ....

All tribes in Lagos are benefiting from his initiatives ... How many Nigerians don benefit from Peter obi initiatives or ideas ... Weytin he do for the anambranians ? Nothing ... I repeat nothing ... That place naa complete Dungeon ...even majorities of obi supporters can't live in that anambra now and during his governing days ...

Social media naa scam.... Many dogs are attacking dis man for no reasons...

Nyamiris are not ready to vote Tinubu even if he choosed northern Christian ...

Nigerians vote wisely... Do not vote enemy of the Nation....

IPOBIANS are Nigeria enemy ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by donaldking100: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
a
Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by floret23(f): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu is only popular among touts, militias, cultists, terrorists and probably uninformed ignorant and Illiterate rural dwellers in SW but unpopular among people of sound minds. I'm sure the sick thief won't win Lagos in 2023.

11 Likes

Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by kay1one(m): 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
walefresh3:

No physical infrastructures built by that talkative except dishing out deciet to his nyamiri brothers ...

If truly his a leader , he should have built foundation for continuety for his successors

Look at what tinubu did ... He built foundation for his successors to follow ...

Tinubu wrote the 25 years of Lagos development manifestos ...today we can feel and see the effects of the infrastructures built and while some still under construction

We don't want a talkative.. like obi ... We want a trategy planner , an intelligent leader and a unifiere for better Nigeria

Nyamiris wey write neco / waec free in Lagos are the majority enemies attacking dis man because of thier hatred/ triberlism act ...

Obi wey no do them any favour for east naa him Dem dey support .... Lesson to some afonja miscreants here wey fail to support thier own because one idiot from fail region don brainwash dem say him be angel... The angel wey him no be the time wey him be governor for anambra ...

I don travel go many state .... I don dey in side politics for long ... At dis dispensation , tinubu is the most performed ex governor among the aspirants ....

All tribes in Lagos are benefiting from his initiatives ... How many Nigerians don benefit from Peter obi initiatives or ideas ... Weytin he do for the anambranians ? Nothing ... I repeat nothing ... That place naa complete Dungeon ...even majorities of obi supporters can't live in that anambra now and during his governing days ...

1 Like

Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by VotePeterObi: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Cry Cry Baby

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by ganye1: 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Actually I can't see where Atiku and shettima were shunned.

1 Like

Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Again, I want to repeat my advice to PO and his campaign team.

Put most of your effort in SE/SS plus some parts of NC and SW.. Don't waste much effort in NE & NW.

On Peter Obi's mandate I and my family stand..

4 Likes

Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by snapshot: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Oga I was born in Lagos,stop talking like the development you see today in Lagos can only be attributed to Tinubu,Lagos had always been ahead of other states in Nigeria long before Tinubu ventured into politics.

Tinubu,Fashola ,Ambode and Sanwo-Olu put together cannot match what Pa Lateef Jakende did for just for years as a Governor,the facts are there .Tinubu is not the father of modern Lagos,the father of modern Lagos is Lateef Jakande.

4 Likes

Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by babyfaceafrica: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
And so
Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by after4: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Why should he go there? Is it for eba, is it for garri, is it for eba, is it for agbado?

Your ancestors are ashamed of your disgrace

Yamiriflathead:
God bless BAT for snubbing the event grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by SaiOba: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Painment.
walefresh3:

Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by floss(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
walefresh3:

As at the end of tinubu’s admin(2007). What and what infrastructure was in Lagos ?
Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by walefresh3(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
SaiOba:
Painment.

Stupidity runs in your blood... You dis bigoted- lunatic....from sad eastern nigeria...
2023 will be a doom for all enemies of this great nation using lies and pretentious act to assume power without any knowledges of governing a republic states like nigeria...

Your obi is a bigoted Nigerian , a secessionist , an arsonist , religion fanactic and a serials liar..
He hate Islam.... Hate every other tribes except ibos...

All we want is a unifiere , a nationalist , a detribalised personified and a leader with charisma and knowledges to govern a complicity Nation like nigeria....

Peter obi didn't March any of the categories mentioned above....all he knows is to lie and keep talking....
Someone that failed woefully in small anambra....till date no legacies that can be traced to him except the state University that other state governors had built in the past..

The truth is , anambranians are suffering , most anambranians celebrities made it in Lagos.... The Obidient should tell us .. what has he done differently from others...

Many past governors had built state University ... TINUBU , buhari and Atiku had done perfectly well for Nigerians .... What has Peter obi done for the anambranians... Because as of today ..many are still trooping to Lagos like refugees...

Pls take your obi shit to alaigbo and stop creating nucernce on social medias...

walefresh3 say so...

I stand with jagaban....
Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by SaiOba: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
You can stand on his manhood if you so which, that is your choice. If the fact that I support Peter Obi makes me an IPOB so be it, I prefer to being an Indigenous People Of Better Nigeria than support my father's mate whom I honestly know won't have the vigor to run the affairs of this great country, so Bro to help your painment more, go get a germicide ie. izal and take just two spoons, it will help cure your pains n bitterness while you DyesSlowly not Die o but DyesSlowly omo-ale.

quote author=walefresh3 post=115950903]

Stupidity runs in your blood... You dis bigoted- lunatic....from sad eastern nigeria...
2023 will be a doom for all enemies of this great nation using lies and pretentious act to assume power without any knowledges of governing a republic states like nigeria...

Your obi is a bigoted Nigerian , a secessionist , an arsonist , religion fanactic and a serials liar..
He hate Islam.... Hate every other tribes except ibos...

All we want is a unifiere , a nationalist , a detribalised personified and a leader with charisma and knowledges to govern a complicity Nation like nigeria....

Peter obi didn't March any of the categories mentioned above....all he knows is to lie and keep talking....
Someone that failed woefully in small anambra....till date no legacies that can be traced to him except the state University that other state governors had built in the past..

The truth is , anambranians are suffering , most anambranians celebrities made it in Lagos.... The Obidient should tell us .. what has he done differently from others...

Many past governors had built state University ... TINUBU , buhari and Atiku had done perfectly well for Nigerians .... What has Peter obi done for the anambranians... Because as of today ..many are still trooping to Lagos like refugees...

Pls take your obi shit to alaigbo and stop creating nucernce on social medias...

walefresh3 say so...

I stand with jagaban....[/quote]
Re: Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation by tony0806: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Is this all you have to say?

(1) (Reply)

( Video &photo) Bayelsa One Million Man March For Peter Obi / Tinubu Thugs Should Be Careful Yugoslavia Scenario May Play Out In 2023. / Adamu Garba Disgraced On His own Online Twitter Poll For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.