Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Solution To Honda Babyboy Gear Problem. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Solution To Honda Babyboy Gear Problem. (3569 Views)

The Quest To Change From Toyota To Honda / I Need A Mechanic That Can Change Rover 75 Engine To Honda Engine / Honda Babyboy Gear Problems. Any Personal Experience To Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Honda Babyboy Gear Problem. by ficoram(m): 1:13am On Aug 07, 2011
For the expert in the house,i need your candid advice pls.my honda babyboy(1999 model) has a problem for which i tought was from the gearbox.initially it revs up badly when i m trying to move after long application of brake or following climbing of a bump.bu it will correct itself instantly when i release my leg from the turtle or about 3sec later with a forward jack if i fail to stop peddling.i had the transmission fluid changed and also changed the gear sensor but all to no avail.pls i need advice on the 1,likely cause of problem and solution.2,if it is a gearbox problem is it adviceable to change the whole unit or av it repair.your contributions are welcome.tnxnge the whole unit or av it repair.your contributions are welcome.tnx
Re: Solution To Honda Babyboy Gear Problem. by ficoram(m): 5:30am On Aug 07, 2011
Re: Solution To Honda Babyboy Gear Problem. by Gearmasterno1: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
We can repair the GEAR

Call dis number now and ask or tell us your GEAR PROBLEMS FOR SOLUTION OR ADVISE

our workshop is @ allen opebi link rd underbridge,oregun link ikeja
Mr. Gani 08023245831

(1) (Reply)

2008 Camry: My Car Is Jerking On Idle! / Does The New Lexus LS 500 Have What It Takes To Finally Take On The German? / Which Is More Durable B/w Lexus Rx300 And Lexus Rx330

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.