Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

BREAKING: Segun Sowunmi Expresses Confidence About Being Declared As PDP Guber C - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Segun Sowunmi Expresses Confidence About Being Declared As PDP Guber C (146 Views)

Ogun PDP Governorship: Segun Sowunmi Wins At Appeal Court / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Segun Sowunmi Expresses Confidence About Being Declared As PDP Guber C by Newsfash: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
BREAKING: Segun Sowunmi Expresses Confidence About Being Declared As PDP Guber Candidate

The factional governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ogun State, Segun Sowunmi has expressed confidence that he would emerge as the authentic candidate of the party.

ROVINGUPDATES reports that in May, Sowunmi and Ladi Adebutu were declared winners in parallel governorship primary elections held in the state.

Displeased with the outcome, Sowunmi filed a suit against the Ogun PDP over the governorship election.

In the suit, he asked the appeal court to dissolve the executive committee of Ogun PDP on the premise that the state executive was biased by obtaining the form for Ladi Adebutu.

In an interview with our spokesman on Friday, Sowunmi expressed optimism that the issue would be settled and he will emerge victorious.

He added that if the outcome of the case favours Adebutu, he would congratulate him, wish him the best of luck and move on.

He said: “As far as the governorship election in Ogun State is concerned, you know I’m in court already with them and it is my belief that in due season, this matter will be settled one way or the other and I am praying to God that am victorious and lucky but If the other man that gets victorious too, I will wish him best of luck and we would move on.”

Read full details below

https://rovingupdates.com/breaking-segun-sowunmi-expresses-confidence-about-being-declared-as-pdp-guber-candidate/

(1) (Reply)

Stop Blaming People That Are Traveling Abroad. Vote Right. / Disregard The Fraudulent Security Report That Shiites Want To Smuggle Weapons / 2023 Elections: APC Will Triumph In South-east – Uzodimma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.