Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Bbnaija S7: Allysyn Is Playing For The Audience - Efa Iwara - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija S7: Allysyn Is Playing For The Audience - Efa Iwara (358 Views)

Allysyn Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija Level Up House / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija S7: Allysyn Is Playing For The Audience - Efa Iwara by MissOH: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Another week, another exciting take from Toke Makinwa and her guests on happenings in the BBNaija house on The Buzz.

This week, Toke was joined by comedian Oli Ekun, media personality and actress Idia Aisien, and Unbroken actor Efa Iwara. As always, the guests had plenty to say – including the fact that Allysyn could be playing for the cameras.

Speaking on her situation with Adekunle and Deji, Efa stated that Allysyn was just playing both men and giving the audience a show.

“I feel like Allysyn is definitely playing both (Adekunle and Deji). I don’t really think she’s emotionally invested, I feel like she’s just doing what the audience wants to see and she thinks Adekunle and Deji are cool. I think she’s just having fun.”

Moving on to the infamous Adekunle and Sheggz fight, Toke asked Efa who he would have placed a bet on if things had gone down, and while he said his money would have been on Adekunle, he added that he liked Sheggz’s approach because “the goal is to not get a strike.”

Toke went further to ask her guests if both men were threatened by each other, and while Oli Ekun and Efa thought both men gave the alpha male vibe, Idia said Sheggz was giving ex-BBNaija housemate Kiddwaya vibes.

What’s an episode of The Buzz without some hot takes? Oli Ekun gave us a little vawulence when he said Adekunle was not “far from the truth,” for saying Sheggz is “not intellectual.” He added that it was coming from a personal place given that he had stumbled on his girlfriend’s tweet, which said “I want to have Sheggz kids.”

Ouch.

Speaking on Phyna and her relationship with Groovy, Toke asked Idia if she thinks Phyna’s game is affected by her relationship with Groovy, to which she responded that it was normal, “you fall in love and you fall off your game.” They added that Phyna was losing focus, and everyone is talking about it.

The episode came to an end when Toke asked her guests if Doyin knows Deji is a fake housemate. Idia responded that Doyin could be onto him, while Efa had us all cracking up when he said “Doyin is an investigative journalist.”

Watch Toke Makinwa and her guests on The Buzz, showing exclusively on Showmax Tuesdays and Saturdays at 7 pm WAT.

Source: https://stories.showmax.com/the-buzz-season-7-episode-6-recap-allysyn-is-playing-for-cameras-efa-iwara/

(1) (Reply)

Tv Series To Watch / Pictorial Profile Of The Lagos State Deputy Governor Candidate / Is Mr. Ibu Dead; As Rumored ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.