Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us (40178 Views)

"Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor / APC Offers Shekarau Kwankwaso's Senatorial Seat / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by GoooodHardDick: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Kwankwaso has always been egocentric right from time memorial, he only thinks about himself, his so called NNPP will not win more than 2 million votes in the whole note in Presidential election

2 million too much.

The man will not get more than 200 votes in the forthcoming election
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by judgementyard(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Gten:
Transfer season. Nothing new here.
You reason well! grin
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Gbeng30(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
This man has been a self centered businessman in politics right from the onset...so wherever his headed to, I'm sure he has got something or assure something..

1 Like

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Apexmoh: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Terrorist
Yes your f@ther is a terrorist. No need to remind us
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by naijapips04: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Druzor1:
The result of 2023 election will be like
1st- lp
2nd-apc
3rd-pdp
4th-nnpp

You smoke Igbo. That I have seen.
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by AllTheWayUp: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
ItsTutsi:
It's not just about kwankwasso but Kano state politics in general!! No need to show case ur stupidity and daftness for all to see

Ganduje, kwankwasso and shekarau are the 3 godfather in Kano, hence, they are all fighting for political space and relevance.. It's a a game of betrayal
You are confused myopic mentally deranged janja-weed zombie suffering from lack of comprehension of simple English language
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Svoboda(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
What was Shekerau expecting being on the same boat with his political archfoe? At the height of his career he'd become more popular than kwakwanso, whom he defeated in 2003 thru PMBs influence. Now you're aimlessly seeking for political shelter in his house?
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Polchiz(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Lol. Kwankwaso is a spoiler. He will split Atiku's vote in the North while Wike will dismantle PDP vote in the South East. Tinubu will win South West convincingly with Obi trailing behind with much distance. I see Tinubu on the throne in 2023. My predictions always come to pass.
Wike will dismantle PDP votes in South East?
And you predictions always come to pass?
Go and take your malaria drug.

8 Likes

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by DaveGyam(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Lol. Kwankwaso is a spoiler. He will split Atiku's vote in the North while Wike will dismantle PDP vote in the South East. Tinubu will win South West convincingly with Obi trailing behind with much distance. I see Tinubu on the throne in 2023. My predictions always come to pass.

You no see well this time �

1 Like

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Hoelujohn: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Kwankwaso has always been egocentric right from time memorial, he only thinks about himself, his so called NNPP will not win more than 2 million votes in the whole North in Presidential election
Oga take it to the bank, he will get up to 5 million votes
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by adioolayi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mallam Shekarau...

Na political neophytes no know say, whenever and wherever the selfish and personal interests of Politicians no dey sure , the next thing na to port to where their selfish interests can be protected....

Your move no suprise me...it's same thing driving yourself, Peter Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso and every other Politicians wey don port in the past..

Selfish set of people!

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Traplord09: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:

Are you looking for more blood BAT socks blood

That y we keep going backwards compatible Xbox controller
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Illuminatiship(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Apexmoh:
Yes your f@ther is a terrorist. No need to remind us
Hold still. I’m trying to imagine you with personality. Your dad is a dirty lunatic..
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by olaoye2008: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nigeria will be great again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by ibedu29: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Can you predict tonight EPL game for me
Mr future
Man U vs Liverpool?
I want to be bet with my rent fee
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Cherrybae(f): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
So on which party will Shakaru run for senate. Im confused as I knw he won the NNPP senatorial ticket.

What happens to his ticket if he defects to PDP
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by hkunle71(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Thank God he was betrayed. What's the good of them. Pointless after pointless. A good Samaritan should let me have my breakfast
1431677766 Access
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by IboHausaYoruba: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Liverpool is winning with 2 resounding goals. Go ahead and stake, it'syour lucky day
ibedu29:

Can you predict tonight EPL game for me
Mr future
Man U vs Liverpool?
I want to be bet with my rent fee
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by AkuOlisa: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Whynotthetruth:
Shekarau should support Peter Obi in building a new Nigeria...

A New Nigeria is PO-ssible

He is going back to APC that's the agreement
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Afamed: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

Your Obi had the opportunity to build Anambra when he was Gov . Alas! He failed woefully,go to God is Good motors now, Chisco motors now at upper Iweka, your men are trooping to Lagos to enjoy the real reward of Democracy built by Asiwaju
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
2 million votes can actually determine the destiny of this nation , and also it can be the difference between the winner and the loser
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Kwankwaso has always been egocentric right from time memorial, he only thinks about himself, his so called NNPP will not win more than 2 million votes in the whole North in Presidential election
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Lovelive: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Vote for Tinubu.
Mine is for Peter Obi.

PO-ssible 2023-2031

IboHausaYoruba:

1 Like

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by HomoSapiien: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
This shekarahu is the greatest political prostitute ever liveth.
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Joshua30: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
���Are you God, Go and rest.
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
what if this man surprise many in the north and join peter obi in Labour party?
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by PS712: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
You have chosen to pretend not to see that the vote split as a result of Kwankwaso and Shekarau is basically from where APC+Tinubu and PDP+Atiku, are supposed to have as strongholds..(NW and NE), in the end, vote split will be to someone's advantage whose support base is organic and increasing by the day, I believe you know who, except you still choose to pretend. Lol
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by DispatcherLagos: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Liverpool is winning with 2 resounding goals. Go ahead and stake, it'syour lucky day
And if it ends in a draw soup..... never come here to predict trash again

1 Like

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Eastlink(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Whynotthetruth:

You are back grin
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by deeva2: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Just the way obi betrayed APGA...How come no relevant politician has openly supported obi or decamped to LP.

E get why.

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by DispatcherLagos: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Afamed:

Your Obi had the opportunity to build Anambra when he was Gov . Alas! He failed woefully,go to God is Good motors now, Chisco motors now at upper Iweka, your men are trooping to Lagos to enjoy the real reward of Democracy built by Asiwaju
Go to Maza Maza, Festac, jibowo, iyana ipaja etc and see how your people lined up to invade the east. You should stop using that stale line. Lagos is trash and you are living in the suburb( if at all u reside there)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart / I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan / ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.