Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us (40175 Views)

"Okowa Betrayed Us!" - Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Tackle Delta Governor / APC Offers Shekarau Kwankwaso's Senatorial Seat / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by seunmsg(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
Very funny something. The relationship didn’t even last up to 3 months before collapsing. So, what will happen to Shekarau’s NNPP senate ticket?

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Xisnin(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Throwback:

Old politicians parroting new Nigeria, but the way they secured their ticket is the old ways of political prostitution and ticket hunting without any loyalty to party ideology.

Does Obi even know the manifesto of the Labour Party?
Can you link to the source of that quote?
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Invest4growth: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Gradually shekarau is becoming irrelevant politically. No one can be sure on which side he will stand. He will soon become deserted when his supporters accept the fact.that he is using them to negotiate juicy positons

1 Like

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Throwback:

Old politicians parroting new Nigeria, but the way they secured their ticket is the old ways of political prostitution and ticket hunting without any loyalty to party ideology.

Oga doing copy and paste...or politics of blackmail and intimidation only sells for infantiles...

For now, you're blabbing
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Lol. Kwankwaso is a spoiler. He will split Atiku's vote in the North while Wike will dismantle PDP vote in the South East. Tinubu will win South West convincingly with Obi trailing behind with much distance. I see Tinubu on the throne in 2023. My predictions always come to pass.
Stop deceiving yourself.Yoruba Muslim votes can't make tinubu win

1 Like

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Indispensable85(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shekarau and kwankwaso can never be in the same party. Never!
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by gracealonev: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Kwankwaso has always been egocentric right from time memorial, he only thinks about himself, his so called NNPP will not win more than 2 million votes in the whole North in Presidential election

And 2 million votes from Kano would be due to the the underage voters that he registered in 2014 to bring in Buhari and Gandollars.
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Afamed:

Your Obi had the opportunity to build Anambra when he was Gov . Alas! He failed woefully,go to God is Good motors now, Chisco motors now at upper Iweka, your men are trooping to Lagos to enjoy the real reward of Democracy built by Asiwaju

Oga, I know you aren't an adolescent...Learn to say words that represent your age...

Chinese guys trooping to Nigeria doesn't make Nigeria any better than China by whatever standard...It's just market availability...You go wherever you see market or demand for your product or service...

Tinubu came to Lagos from Osun state...so also Chukwudi came there from Anambra...and Musa came from Kano...all trooping to Nigeria's former capital for so many years...It has absolutely nothing to do with Tinubu developing Lagos...Migration to Lagos has been in upward trajectory long before Tinubu came into the picture...

I would have believed in his transformational powers if he was able to replicate same in Osun state or any other state...Even Ogun state that enjoys economies of scale by its proximity to Lagos is still down by every HDI rating...

Even Lagos still has poverty stricken areas showcasing chronic dearth of infrastructure eg Amukoko, Ijora Badia side, Boundary side, Marine Beach side, parts of Orile Iganmu, Egbeda, etc...So where goes the entire humongous IGR? Compare resources generated to installed infrastructure and you cry for Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by David160(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Lol. Kwankwaso is a spoiler. He will split Atiku's vote in the North while Wike will dismantle PDP vote in the South East. Tinubu will win South West convincingly with Obi trailing behind with much distance. I see Tinubu on the throne in 2023. My predictions always come to pass.

Atiku is the most popular candidate in the north.. He'll win the north east because they can't settle for vp when they can have presidency.

Tinubu has already lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Eastlink:
You are back grin

I am always here but low-key...

Very Warm Regards Sir
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by tundess: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Throwback:

"Does Obi even know the manifesto of the Labour Party"?

Ask them my brother. Where has some1 who is part of the establishment worked to the establisbments destruction ? There quotes upon quotes of Obi saying 180° the opposite of what he said 6 months prior. It just to hear they're parroting of "P-O", "P-O"ike a mantra that if meditated upon gives a solution. "P-O" nominated Willie Obiano as his handpicked successor.
Riddle me that....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Liverpool is winning with 2 resounding goals. Go ahead and stake, it'syour lucky day

The only reasonable thing you have said on this thread.

Your initial response may be as a result of malaria, because I don't see how Wike will spoil SE's votes.
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Too early to cry sir! When tents are mended over night, no sane person would expect it to endure forever. There was absolutely no conviction in the arrangement, especially when interests vary.

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by jaytee01(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Throwback:

Is that why you are supporting a drug baron?

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by mcmukoko12(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Election results will be like
LP. 35,100,200
PDP. 14,200,700
APC. 13,127,000
OTHERS 5,299,878
cool

1 Like

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by NoToTerrorists: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
the Wike that is not supporting Atiku? And when you say Tinubu will win South West convincingly, are you including Yoruba Christians that have already rejected him? grin

1 Like

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by NoToTerrorists: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Throwback:

does Tinubu know the full meaning of APC?
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Winters23: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Kwankwaso has always been egocentric right from time memorial, he only thinks about himself, his so called NNPP will not win more than 2 million votes in the whole North in Presidential election

That’s enough vote to ruin Tinubu’s “block vote” in Kano
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Winters23: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:

You maybe right, Tinubu can take the “throne” while Peter Obi win presidency.

They’re completely different thing
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by akinadesun: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:

A sound political analysis shows that Tinubu is a candidate to beat in this election. BAT is well positioned to win 2023 presidential election. It is very good that LP is also pulling some weight. This will make APC to see reasons to perform better.
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Hohaiiiode(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
this might likely be the outcome
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Theoarhics: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Will never be more than 500,000 votes ..bet me
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Obakoolex(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
blazesam:
Anybody of kwankwaso,Tinubu age for now doesn't mean well for Nigeria, all they want is the name of I AM THE PRESIDENT.

Peter Obi is been heard of even in my village. I mean my interior village.

More over I have been campaigning for him with all my belongings. Fulani sent me out of my main resident since 2013... Till now, nothing will make me vote Atiku, as for Tinubu, he is just too old.

Anybody well senior Nigeria no fit rule me again
With your one vote you go decide for the whole country grin
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by jaafree: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shekarau wants to deceive Kwankwaso, but Kwankwaso is very cautious.
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Idiotseverywher: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
. You didn't talk who will win in south east and the south south its like you're afraid to testify that obi will win those areas including middle belt?
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by MikeofAfrica: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:

So Tinubu will mount the throne with only SW vote? Mark my words, if free and fair election is held in 2023, Peter Obi will defeat Tinubu in Lagos State.
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by dominic17: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
May this your prediction perish and never become a reality. God forbid badthing. Amen

IboHausaYoruba:
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by adanny01(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:

Finally a person who truly understand Naija politics, unlike the person directly above.

They always believe the insults will help. I was insulted 2015 and 2019, but they will always be either blind folded or Obidient.
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by SecretReporter(f): 3:30am On Aug 23, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
wike is south East, u must be high on drugs

1 Like

Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by abbaashiru(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

I think he'll get 2 million in Kano alone. I agree with the rest of your assertion though...
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Izongdave(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2022
Na so Atiku don take steal this erection
Re: Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us by Mrfixitt(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2022
ItsTutsi:
It's not just about kwankwasso but Kano state politics in general!! No need to show case ur stupidity and daftness for all to see

Ganduje, kwankwasso and shekarau are the 3 godfather in Kano, hence, they are all fighting for political space and relevance.. It's a a game of betrayal
Did you have to call him stupid and daft because of his assertion about Kwankwaso ? So many Nigerians really sound so frustrated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence, Shares Adorable Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode: God Told Me To Join APC / ‘How Can Bashir Ahmad Earn More Than Prof. Femi Osofisan?’: Fierce Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.