Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Forseen Future: 2023 Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Forseen Future: 2023 Politics (225 Views)

2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / The Final Battle For 2023 Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Forseen Future: 2023 Politics by Boladdsox(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Every time the word future is mentioned, people are mostly convinced it's a time frame far from the present. Meanwhile, in the truth, it is in a continuous sense of the present hour. The future of 12pm actually starts at 12:01pm, not at 4pm when you want to leave work.

Isn't that funny!

I have refrained from any kind of political remarks or comments since the new reality of this staggering democracy. But then I would like everyone side; of contending and supporting contenders in this political poise of 2023: To consider the scenario where the prominent trio in the race are viewed in terms of their economic importance.

Character 1: this one is not just an elephant in the sense of fierce “economo-jacking” but also a python in monetary gaming. We can well assume that a bulk of the past 8-10years of a nation's budget is well stocked in coffers for him.

Character 2: Not much less can be said of him than the former character. Only that he's on the rare side of the board, since the romance of the high and mighty isn't in his favor. Even at that, it's been mentioned in viable quarters that he could bankroll the nation for not less than 4 fiscal years.

Character 3: the game changer; he enjoys the favor of many and has a lot more on his scoresheet to better steer a viable and seasoned course. However, two questions comes to mind; how's the economy going to magically rise from the Hades, as it were, that it is now?
Would he be able to withstand the waves, when the power holding factories wield storms; that even if he takes the deck of this nation's ship?

Well, my point is: I hope everyone who clamors for what obviously is needed; are all set to boogie down with, when the songs of hunger, despair, and push harder is played if the nation actually moves in the right way of sane conscience?

I have witnessed so many seasons. From the Waterworks days to water bagged in raw nylon before we became used to a rubber sachet of water.
I remember years back when sawdust was fuel for the majority of home kitchens and Eruku-oshodi replaced Ovaltine. Ever since then, Nido is not a regular milk on an average Nigerian breakfast list.

There have been many revolutions without war in my country. I pray this would be the last.

I hope this clamoring generation are equipped with the economic resistance that a political revolt will naturally pose?

Hmm mm, God save the Fatherland.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, I Will Replicate Lagos Achievements – Shettima / Ibrahim Masari: Wike Will Assist Tinubu To Win In 2023 / Prince Boye Ologbese Pays An Official Visit To Hon Abike Dabiri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.