Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ibrahim Masari: Wike Will Assist Tinubu To Win In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Masari: Wike Will Assist Tinubu To Win In 2023 (225 Views)

Governor Dikko And Ibrahim Masari Visit President Tinubu At His Abuja Residence / Ibrahim Masari Resigns As APC Vice Presidential Nominee / I Lost All My School Certificates - Kabir Ibrahim Masari, Tinubu’s Placeholder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Masari: Wike Will Assist Tinubu To Win In 2023 by favourobaro90: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg_laybWo3g

The APC chieftain was the placeholder for the vice-presidential position of the party.

Wike was said to have met with Tinubu in London on Tuesday and Masari confirmed that the meeting with Wike was true.

He said, “The meeting was basically on the 2023 presidential election and by God’s grace, we are going to work with governor Nyesom Wike. He will assist and we are going to win the election with ease, by the will of God

“This is because Wike is a big politician, a governor and has control in some other states apart from his state. He is good to the people and has associated with his people peacefully. By the grace of God, he will be of help to us.

“If you could remember, it was APC that caused the failure of APC in Bauchi; it was members of the party that led to the defeat of the governor from their own party. In Adamawa, too. So, what I want people to understand, someone can still assist you even without joining your party if he wants to.

“With the widespread acceptance of His Excellency, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to Nigerians, I can assure you, by the will of God, he is going to win the election, with or without help

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Masari: Wike Will Assist Tinubu To Win In 2023 by God1000(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Wike is still busy romancing with different politicians, the man is confused

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Masari: Wike Will Assist Tinubu To Win In 2023 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Who is Wike undecided undecided
Birds of the same feathers.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Masari: Wike Will Assist Tinubu To Win In 2023 by marenalexander7: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
When I see Tinubu /Atiku I see the OLD NIGERIA. When I see Obi I see the NEW NIGERIA. Pray for Peter Obi to win and takeover 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Masari: Wike Will Assist Tinubu To Win In 2023 by danjumaisah: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Obi is unknown but you all kept mentioning his name ahead of your kinsman Kankwaso. �. That's shows he's known and a real threat to APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Masari: Wike Will Assist Tinubu To Win In 2023 by dangerousd071: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
"Remember, the election we are going to have next year will not be about Tribe, not Religion, not Connection, not Entitlement, but about Character, Competence, Capacity, and Commitment to deliver".

- Mr. Peter Obi

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking / Port-harcourt Under Lock & Key As Obi Support Group Holds 2 Million March / ASUU Proclaims An All-out, Indefinite Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.