Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. (1573 Views)

Why Atiku Should Stepdown For PETER OBI / To Preserve His Honour, Tinubu Should Stepdown Now! / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Durabest: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
MasterKernel:

Dust don enter your head, if Obi no win, Atiku will. That's the plan. We can't allow the world most greediest politician (Tinubu) to be Nigerian President.
You don't even know what you wanted,at your age i expected you to standby your words.ls like you already know that your obi will fail if not what will be your joy if TINUBU lost and north continue and you continue to complain again.
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by tctrills: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Durabest:
I want to advice Mr. Peter Obi on what he need to do to safe himself from the highest defeat of his political career. I had known Nigeria politics long b4 these time,a year popularity cannot give you victory in Nigeria presidential election. Some people has these habit of pushing someone to their failure and Obi is about to be the next victim.It happened to Jonathan 7years ago,Obi should learn from history and retrace his step.From his body language i can see that Obi is not ready to contest but people with fake love are pushing...Obi should be man enough to tell us the truth.Despite the cash donations that is fast coming,let him step down for legendary leader like Tinubu.If Obi refuse to stepdown and Atiku happen to be the winner then the South should not blame the North for taken over after 8years of Buhari...
Baba give the advice to your children. Let them continue to be cowards for fear of defeat.
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Durabest: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:
Baba give the advice to your children. Let them continue to be cowards for fear of defeat.
For to mentioned children shows that you still need to grow more.
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by tctrills: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Durabest:
For to mentioned children shows that you still need to grow more.
We are need to grow. But you need wisdom. You find pleasure in your cowardice. You want Obi not to contest for fear of defeat. You foolishly forget that only one man can win. You should have advised all others not to run let them leave it for the winner. No need 4 election.
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Durabest: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:

We are need to grow. But you need wisdom. You find pleasure in your cowardice. You want Obi not to contest for fear of defeat. You foolishly forget that only one man can win. You should have advised all others not to run let them leave it for the winner. No need 4 election.
SO YOU KNOW THAT AND YOU GUYS ARE TELLING TINUBU TO STEPDOWN,IF TINUBU IS QUALIFY TO STEPDOWN THEN OBI IS NO DEFFERENT TOO.
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by tctrills: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Durabest:
SO YOU KNOW THAT AND YOU GUYS ARE TELLING TINUBU TO STEPDOWN,IF TINUBU IS QUALIFY TO STEPDOWN THEN OBI IS NO DEFFERENT TOO.
Are you on drugs? Where did you read that I told Tinubu to step down? And even if someone told Tinubu to step down, are you a baby? must you copy?
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Durabest: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
tctrills:
Are you on drugs? Where did you read that I told Tinubu to step down? And even if someone told Tinubu to step down, are you a baby? must you copy?
you are lacking behind the games ahead is beyond your level of understanding.
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by tctrills: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Durabest:
you are lacking behind the games ahead is beyond your level of understanding.
Baba, You are right I cant understand you. Let me kuku leave you.
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by ezegold4we: 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
He wants to be President.
His wife is a Senator.
His daughter Iya Loja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.
His son, the advertising guru of state account is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.
All B.R.T money goes to his Nephew.
His wife who is a Senator is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations, including street light generators.
All governmental taxes and other levies goes to the criminal JAGABAN himself through his consulting firm called Alpha Beta.
He owns a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.
His newspaper and T.V channel are the official paid propaganda channels.
He own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.
He's entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors which is a law he created by himself.
He's entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex).
All his domestic staff, cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.
He directly controls all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.
Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else is he looking for in the Presidency?
If he had managed all the resources and States he controls very well, we should be the ones calling him to be our president.
Goddamn delusional old man.
And some poverty striken & tribalistic urchins are still foolishly & blindly campaigning for this same criminal who has looted Lagos State dry, and who is also responsible for their poverty.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by FreedomfromtheT: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2022
Durabest:
Where is the proof to guid what you so belive about him. YOU JUST HEARD WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT HIM AND DECIDE TO FOLLOW.IN YOUR INNER MIND,YOU KNOW OBI HAS NOTTING TO GIVE US I CAN QUOTE IT ANYWHERE,EXAMPLE;NBA MEETING,HIS SPEECH WAS FRUITLESS,AND I WANT TO ASK YOU,IS THAT THE PETER OBI YOU WANT NIGERIANS TO VOTE?
To be sincere, who is more competent, Peter Obi that was bold to speak to lawyers or Bola Tinubu that did not appear?
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by FreedomfromtheT: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2022
Durabest:
Where is the proof to guid what you so belive about him. YOU JUST HEARD WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT HIM AND DECIDE TO FOLLOW.IN YOUR INNER MIND,YOU KNOW OBI HAS NOTTING TO GIVE US I CAN QUOTE IT ANYWHERE,EXAMPLE;NBA MEETING,HIS SPEECH WAS FRUITLESS,AND I WANT TO ASK YOU,IS THAT THE PETER OBI YOU WANT NIGERIANS TO VOTE?
To be sincere, who is more competent, Peter Obi that was bold to speak to lawyers or Bola Tinubu that did not appear and has been speaking through others?
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Durabest: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
To be sincere, who is more competent, Peter Obi that was bold to speak to lawyers or Bola Tinubu that did not appear and has been speaking through others?
YOU SO 4 YOUR MIND TINUBU NO DEY COMPETENT NA ONLY OBI DEY COMPETENT ABI.AT YOUR AGE AM SO ASHAME OF YOU.
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Karemarealty288(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2022
Durabest:
I want to advice Mr. Peter Obi on what he need to do to safe himself from the highest defeat of his political career. I had known Nigeria politics long b4 these time,a year popularity cannot give you victory in Nigeria presidential election. Some people has these habit of pushing someone to their failure and Obi is about to be the next victim.It happened to Jonathan 7years ago,Obi should learn from history and retrace his step.From his body language i can see that Obi is not ready to contest but people with fake love are pushing...Obi should be man enough to tell us the truth.Despite the cash donations that is fast coming,let him step down for legendary leader like Tinubu.If Obi refuse to stepdown and Atiku happen to be the winner then the South should not blame the North for taken over after 8years of Buhari...

Severe......

Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Durabest: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2022
tctrills:
Baba, You are right I cant understand you. Let me kuku leave you.
Enjoy yourself bro.
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by FreedomfromtheT: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Durabest:
YOU SO 4 YOUR MIND TINUBU NO DEY COMPETENT NA ONLY OBI DEY COMPETENT ABI.AT YOUR AGE AM SO ASHAME OF YOU.
You couldn't answer because you know that Peter Obi is the most competent among the major contenders to lead this country out of our current quackmire, isn't it?
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Durabest: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
You couldn't answer because you know that Peter Obi is the most competent among the major contenders to lead this country out of our current quackmire, isn't it?
in which area do you mean because the last time i checked obi is no match to Tinubu in any angle.
Re: Obi Should Stepdown Or Face The Highest Defeat. by Lawalatm: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
This is not a game of football....this concerns you and your entire generation whether living in or outside Nigeria.....Analyze all the presidential candidates for yourself and vote wisely....Insecurity, poverty, weak naira (Inflation) does not know tribe, religion or region.....

Vote Wisely undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Coup D'etat: Be Careful Who You Trust / Nigeria Railway Corporation Purchase Boots From Aba (pictures) / Buhari Executed 3 Nigerians For Drug Trafficking But Wants A Drug Baron Succee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.