Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) (98893 Views)

Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / President Buhari, CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele In Senegal Conference (Photos) / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Dagrace01(m): 4:08am On Aug 23, 2022
So Igbos suddenly now show respect to their elders by kneeling down to a Fulani man?
Pete Edochie would be so furious right noe..
What an act of cowardice!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Emmanuel909090: 4:08am On Aug 23, 2022
Once you know what Nigerians like you can get them down easily.
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by okofians(m): 4:21am On Aug 23, 2022
Goodmanamen:
Humility is inborn, I see it in peter obi that was why he succeeded in governing anambra state and now incoming president of Nigeria
What figure of speech is this?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Oduduwa707: 4:23am On Aug 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

What is Tinubu?

Animal, place or a thing?

Anything that shakes, chest-beats, poos and wees on body... grin
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Goodmanamen:
Humility is inborn, I see it in peter obi that was why he succeeded in governing anambra state and now incoming president of Nigeria

That was why Peter Obi succeeded as a business man and became a billionaire in his early thirties. That was why he was a success in the Banking sector.

Make Dem Take Their Broom,
Take Their Umbrella,
We No Go Do Again...Efe BBNaija.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by harmony75: 4:37am On Aug 23, 2022
Which one is kneeling down to greet? For what?! Our in coming President should not do that!
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Doyou2019: 4:48am On Aug 23, 2022
lovinagbad:
Continue deceiving yourself. Your eye go clear. OBI WILL NOT WIN ONE STATE
grin

Say that without crying. I can feel the bitterness with which you typed the above Shows that Peter OBI is winning already and that's nauseating to urchins as yourself.
Ndo, please keep it coming.
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 5:10am On Aug 23, 2022
People on Nairaland should learn to avoid anyone with tribalistic tendencies, in that way, people who were born inherently with the evil divisive nature would crowl back if no one respondeds to them. If you run after a mad fellow, you are mad as well... Let's try to ignore totally those who promotes tribalism on this forum like this fellow. And they should be taken note of.
donphilopus:

I thought Igbos were against kneeling for or bowing to someone? They say they only bow to their Chi.

This one na notice me abeg.!

Same thing that you condemn Yoruba's for doing is what you're commending Peter Obi for now. Hypocrisy.!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by chinchum(m): 5:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Ttalk:

Nelson Mandella of blessed memory wasn't termed as Saviour of Africa by SA people, it is Obi of all people that would be the mirror of Africa. A pandora candidate and money laundering with 250m
people suffering from delusion of grandeur. Obi is like people(ibos in majority) molding a statue and deciding to worship it as their god.
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by effort1: 5:36am On Aug 23, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy eboes cheesy

Lolz. This thing really pain you. grin

Where is your presidential aspirant? Is he too mentally weak to attend this event because the people there are too enlightened to be fooled by his emptiness?
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by tunjijones(m): 5:38am On Aug 23, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Obi is not perfect, but he is better than Tinubu and Atiku, in all indices of performance and acccountability. Moghalu, Osinbajo, Sowore, even fayemi are not bad ideas. The thing is Nigerians have chosen Obi, and everything about the guys emergence has been nothing short of inspiring , every common man wants to identify with the image of this guy who has defied the odds, stereotypes and structures. He has rekindled our hope in Nigeria.

In order not to hug transformer, we will do our finest best to deliver Peter Obi at the polls come 2023, we the youths have spoken. Insha Allah!

Why did you chose obi over sowore? After all sowore was not a former member of PDP or the political elite which obi is part of.

Let me tell you why you chose obi, cos he is Igbo.

Pls don't be angry with my comment cos I know say truth dey pain according to your user name.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by chinchum(m): 5:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Tinubu will benefit from Obi's candidacy though, so the ibo bloc votes in Lagos , SE and many parts of SS that goes typically to PDP will be lost as long as Obi gets stronger . Tinubu will be needing 50% of Northern votes (NW+NC+NE) and 33% of southern votes (SW+SS+SE) to clinch the presidency. He is oncourse to win the election at the first ballot. He needs to win on the first ballot. If it gets to the second ballot, the struggle will be enourmous for him. Tinubu is the best of the top 3 candidates, it may be a hard pill to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by sukkot: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2022
preciousmetals:
Bending down is different from kneeling down, Igbos don't kneel down for nobody
hmm

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by sukkot: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2022
CountVersailles:

How does this guy expect to be taken seriously deferring to Atiku like this? No wonder everyone sees him in distant third. Such unassertive behaviour
that nigga obi aint alpha. even myself who is a nobody in naija i KNEEL down for no man. only GOD
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2022
Uniquekriss:
Some stoopeed people will start attributing this act to the fact that Obi is a boy to Atiku. Obi is just too good to be our leader, he's complete in all ramifications. He should be elected President of Africa so that the narratives can actually change among the black race!
What about the president of Europe? You should also include that. They want their son to be president after shouting Biafra we want up and down and calling Nigeria a zoo .
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by prizeless(m): 6:17am On Aug 23, 2022
You better start seeing property ooo, something is going on
Uniquekriss:
Some stoopeed people will start attributing this act to the fact that Obi is a boy to Atiku. Obi is just too good to be our leader, he's complete in all ramifications. He should be elected President of Africa so that the narratives can actually change among the black race!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by sukkot: 6:19am On Aug 23, 2022
pobik69552:
Bb
how much do you charge
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by baretalk: 6:22am On Aug 23, 2022
We don't need a servant minded person as president, we need a confident boss president. This is hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 6:38am On Aug 23, 2022
goslowgoslow:

What about the president of Europe? You should also include that. They want their son to be president after shouting Biafra we want up and down and calling Nigeria a zoo .
you don't deserve my response
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by rollywise(m): 6:40am On Aug 23, 2022
donphilopus:

I thought Igbos were against kneeling for or bowing to someone? They say they only bow to their Chi.

This one na notice me abeg.!

Same thing that you condemn Yoruba's for doing is what you're commending Peter Obi for now. Hypocrisy.!

I hope you are not like this in real life with your neighbors and friends. You must find a way to fault people. That's very bad
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Abdu81: 6:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Shettima is a bokoharam terrorist
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by bewla(m): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Uniquekriss:
Thank you no matter the begging and backstabbing , deformation, what ever una like

On our feet we stand let every body go field try him luck
Baba I want baba I vote
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

What is Tinubu?

Animal, place or a thing?
shocked

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by sukkot: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2022
pobik69552:

Send me a text

send me your email instead. what i want to type is long and i dont want to use my phone cuz it is tedious
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by SisterAnn(f): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
It is good to respect your Seniors

Obi will make a good president no doubt
I was more humbled when Atiku reciprocated the gesture by standing up. Good one guys!
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by BigCowHornn: 7:17am On Aug 23, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

Igbo do not bow or kneel to no one. Not even to his chi. I have seen every reason not to participate in 2023 elections and why elections should never hold in the East. Obi is another Hope Uzodinma in the making.

Well you just saw obi bow and I told you I bow and you still strong headed with your chi

If think the igbo man is the person in the world who doesn't know how to gives nto Ceasar what is Ceasers and unto god what is God's you no know anything
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by SisterAnn(f): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2022
Arysexy:

Tinubu that ran away from NBA colloquium?
See Remi holding on tight to her husband to prevent falling. These people have been hiding this spoilt beans of a drug baron for long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by SisterAnn(f): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2022
Ttalk:

There's nothing you won't hear from zombidient. The hypnosis is stronger that the one MNK used on them.

This one has lost his mind completely
Obi is not your problem. He doesn't have structure remember? cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by adiori0303: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2022
grin
Peter obi must become the president of biafuro?
Why?
Because he is humble

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.