Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) (98896 Views)

Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / President Buhari, CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele In Senegal Conference (Photos) / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by SIMONEKPA7: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
Normally Atiku na presidential material

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ttalk:

Better. But he has no chance, he hasn't made any sacrifice that would give him such status, someone who failed to build APGA is the one that would build Africa.
what sacrifice has your Tinubu made, is it by having bullion vans parked in his house or by owning 50% of Lagos treasury?

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ttalk:

Nothing concerns me with your English na your hyperbolic praises dey amuse me
see this one... People like you who are so particular about grammar, semantics and the likes often end up being the poorest in the society, I won't be surprised if you don't have 50k currently in all your bank accounts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by slivertongue: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Politicians are friends dont fight or kill anyone because of them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by duality(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
The kneeling was absolutely unnecessary.
We all know it. At some point Obi needs to change this kind of attitude so they don't undermine him.

In any case, we're voting Obi. He is the incoming president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Ttalk: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Uniquekriss:
see this one... People like you who are so particular about grammar, semantics and the likes often end up being the poorest in the society, I won't be surprised if you don't have 50k currently in all your bank accounts.

Seriously what brings about dick measuring in this discussion, there's definitely something wrong with the way most of you were brought up. I didn't condemn your grammar neither did I claim to be Soyinka, but the way many of you guys flaunt online wealth makes you sound primitive and local, it's just disgusting for an adult to start bragging about online money, that's inferiority complex syndrome at work

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by caiusky(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
donphilopus:

Tinubu is the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
enemies of progress i wonder wether they are bribing you guys to be supporting evil

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Jack500: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Fulani slave
5% slaves. Tueh!

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by preciousmetals: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bending down is different from kneeling down, Igbos don't kneel down for nobody
donphilopus:

I thought Igbos were against kneeling for or bowing to someone? They say they only bow to their Chi.

This one na notice me abeg.!

Same thing that you condemn Yoruba's for doing is what you're commending Peter Obi for now. Hypocrisy.!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by newdawnlive: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Desperado scammer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by daygee12: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Arysexy:
Obi is humility personified. Only hateful tribalist will look for reasons to hate this man

Anything for the camera

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
donphilopus:

I thought Igbos were against kneeling for or bowing to someone? They say they only bow to their Chi.

Same thing that you condemn Yoruba's for doing is what you're commending Peter Obi for now. Hypocrisy.!

Any Igbo man who criticizes the Yorubas for bowing to elders is a compound fool.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Okobola146: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Man of the moment. I don't know why Mynd44 no just like this man

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by OnionBandit(f): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Stop this tribalism it won't do you any good
shut up! Read your hypocrisy laden posts..it's all over Nairaland

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by alizma: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
I am not his fan but that is a good political move in Nigeria political terrain. My worries have been, how will he manage the country in the midst of all these gladiators but with this kind of style, he could be let be even if he wins.
If you understand Nigerian politics and the situation at hand very well, you will understand that Obi would beg to leave the office even if he wins but by grace, the gladiators may just ignore and let him be.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
donphilopus:

Which right thinking person condemn someone for showing respect to elders?
Na only you dey on this table o.
Igbo hater

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by NwokoloOwa: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obi should stop this nonsense.

If he is so humble to kneel to greet Atiku, how come he never knelt to greet Ojukwu. This is nonsense eye service and moving with the tide.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Parachoko: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
When Tinubu greeted Buhari this way, he was called a Fulani Slave

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by factcheckmmm: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
duality:
The kneeling was absolutely unnecessary.
We all know it. At some point Obi needs to change this kind of attitude so they don't undermine him.

In any case, we're voting Obi. He is the incoming president.

This part I tired for am oo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by factcheckmmm: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
NwokoloOwa:
Obi should stop this nonsense.

If he is so humble to kneel to greet Atiku, how come he never knelt to greet Ojukwu. This is nonsense eye service and moving with the tide.

I swear down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by lovinagbad: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ricky97:
Very humble fellow
H[b]umble my foot. He is a foolish man. That already shows he is in a dream land to even thought he can win the presidential election. [/b]

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by JOemmy(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
donphilopus:

Igbos have evolved they have learnt a lot from mixing with other tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by FILEBE(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Wetin this one come mean so? We should have gpne beyond this kind of politics na

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by pquaver(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ricky97:
Very humble fellow

Shut up. Our Igbo sense is what Peter obi is using to calculate incase he loses, he will attach to atku. Which useless humble is he forming. Yesterday at NBA he made it clear atiku is his leader. A Peter obi presidency is nothing but a pseudo PDP and atiku presidency. He is not different from the rest and definitely not a messiah you paint him to be.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by CountVersailles(f): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1426598/moment-peter-obi-knelt-greet-atiku-nba-conference-photos-video/

How does this guy expect to be taken seriously deferring to Atiku like this? No wonder everyone sees him in distant third. Such unassertive behaviour

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Femifocus(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Respect the elders and u live long peter obi just demonstrate humility

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by lovinagbad: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Uniquekriss:
Some stoopeed people will start attributing this act to the fact that Obi is a boy to Atiku. Obi is just too good to be our leader, he's complete in all ramifications. He should be elected President of Africa so that the narratives can actually change among the black race!
Continue deceiving yourself. Your eye go clear. OBI WILL NOT WIN ONE STATE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by lovinagbad: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Femifocus:
Respect the elders and u live long peter obi just demonstrate humility
He is just demarketing himself. Big fool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

What is Tinubu?

Animal, place or a thing?
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
The moment Obi entered, it was an atmosphere of carnival....everywhere was agog. The people's body language has shown and confirmed who becomes the next president of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
AllTheWayUp:
Atiku and Obi are still very close.
The reason Atiku is pissed off with Wike was because Wike was the reason Obi decamped from PDP to Labour Party
wike na grade1 mad man
Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by JOemmy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obi is a very humble man well raised by his parents egoistic politicians like wike can never do this.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.