Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From (1942 Views)

Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / The Scam Statistics From NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by ObidientFC: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Peter Obi showing lawyers at the NBA conference that was held today in Eko Hotel Lagos state,Nigeria where he gets his stats from. Go and verify.

Watch Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGCzXqCgeiQ

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Ttalk: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okay
Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Mystic216: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
How can you not love this man please
Always on point
Energetic
Educated
No controversies
No scandals
No corruptions recorded
If we miss this man, believe me, Nigeria will never get it right ever again
Vote this man let’s be proud to say ‘we are Nigeria’ without shame
Vote Peter Obi-Datti Ahmed

23 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Tunjitos: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hnnnnm
Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by God1000(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
He's a genius

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Qtrpst4: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Where is tinubu oh

Make hem come tell us his own truth

10 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Because they don't trust him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
I dey pity una wey dey support all these politicians.Maybe dem don buy una conscience.

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by BeautifulMind2: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I feel your pain, I'm 100% sure you didn't watch the video before typing this

11 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Newton2024: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
I dey pity una wey dey support all these politicians Tinubu. Maybe dem do buy una conscience.
fixed! You must be a Tinubu's rented urchin grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Newton2024: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
If you don't like Peter Obi to be your president, you must check your brain and mind. It means a lot is definitely wrong somewhere.

7 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by DozieMartin: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
shocked this man is a kind we need as a leader, quoting statistics with source. Emilokan can't hold phone.

7 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by GardenOfGod(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
On OBI-DATTI mandate we the youths stand gidikpa

4 Likes

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by pricklewane: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Not all Nigerians are braid dead like you deliberately chose to be about the pandora criminal.
[s]
Mystic216:
How can you not love this man please
Always on point
Energetic
Educated
No controversies
No scandals
No corruptions recorded
If we miss this man, believe me, Nigeria will never get it right ever again
Vote this man let’s be proud to say ‘we are Nigeria’ without shame
Vote Peter Obi-Datti Ahmed
[/s]

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by crackhouse(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ok nah
Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by derecho(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
While Obi is focused on the business of the day, the Borno "wonder" is thinking of how to impress in his inappropriate attire....Ex-banker for that matter

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by derecho(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Na so
pricklewane:
Not all Nigerians are braid dead like you deliberately chose to be about the pandora criminal.
[s][/s]
Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by GodsOwnMan: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
cheesy obi is a thief, mass murderer and a liar. cheesy

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Millimann: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Show workings.

That's what he is doing.
Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by awuri4: 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
[How Obi Bleep you mama totoooquote author=pricklewane post=115964060]Not all Nigerians are braid dead like you deliberately chose to be about the pandora criminal.
[s][/s][/quote]
Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by ShaqFu: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
ObidientFC:
Peter Obi showing lawyers at the NBA conference that was held today in Eko Hotel Lagos state,Nigeria where he gets his stats from. Go and verify.

Watch Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGCzXqCgeiQ
This is Skye Restaurant. Eko Hotel and Suites. Still I didn't see the 'lawyers' he's showing where he gets his statistics from.

Propaganda!
Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Lovelive: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
pricklewane:
[s][/s]

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by tuborme: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Normal human being
Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Newton2024:
If you don't like Peter Obi to be your president, you must check your brain and mind. It means a lot is definitely wrong somewhere.

I dont like him to be my president, he can't solve anything

Peter obi has been an importer for many years and couldn't even build a factory but then he wants to turn Nigeria into a prducing nation

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Newton2024: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I dont like him to be my president, he can't solve anything

Peter obi has been an importer for many years and couldn't even build a factory but then he wants to turn Nigeria into a prducing nation
Laughing at Shetima because of his shoes does not make any sense to me. He is just a running mate and that's why he wore a running shoe.
You people should keep kwayet. grin

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by ElSudani: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
God1000:
He's a genius

At lying. He was a major importer of junks into the Nigerian economy now he suddenky wants a production economy.
Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Newton2024:
Laughing at Shetima because of his shoes does not make any sense to me. He is just a running mate and that's why he wore a running shoe.
You people should keep kwayet. grin

One of the reasons we shouldn't vote for peter obi,

His supporters are as shallow as him.

They are so obsessed with what shoes someone wear, the type of cap, the way someone walks and all type of childish stuff.
Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by Newton2024: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

One of the reasons we shouldn't vote for peter obi,

His supporters are as shallow as him.

They are so obsessed with what shoes someone wear, the type of cap, the way someone walks and all type of childish stuff.

Your mind is too toxic to the extent that you don't get the joke. Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home town of Otuoke eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!

1 Like

Re: Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From by techWriter3: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2022
He's a master

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Notorious Surpporter Criticize Buhari For The First Time, Admit Failure / Amazing Lagos In Pics / My Experience In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.