Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

2greidz Efejene With His Second Cousin Brother Know As Vincent Erivwode (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2greidz Efejene With His Second Cousin Brother Know As Vincent Erivwode (photos) (219 Views)

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / Fight Breaks Out As Lady Disrupts Husband's Wedding To His Second Wife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2greidz Efejene With His Second Cousin Brother Know As Vincent Erivwode (photos) by tugreidzefejene(f): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
2GRADE EFEJENE WITH HIS SECOND COUSIN BROTHER KNOW AS VINCENT ERIVWODE (PHOTOS)

Vincent Erivwode was born and came from Idjerhe Kingdom. He was second cousin to 2Greidz Efejene. Vincent Erivwode and 2Greidz Efejene went to the same secondary school and primary school, which was Jesse Primary school and idjerhe Grammar School, Jesse Town.

Vincent Erivwode the second cousin of 2Greidz Efejene. 2Greidz Efejene mother is a cousin to Vincent Erivwode mother. Throwback in the days schoolings photos ⤵️

(1) (Reply)

Buy Nigeria Local Rice At AJAH / The Only Thing Your Children Need / Custom 3D Laser Printing Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.