Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? (38119 Views)

How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Comradepreneur: 2:27am On Nov 08, 2022
Read Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7420371/how-reduce-hatred-cousin-brother

This is a follow up thread concerning the action I took after reading the comments.

I know I've failed as an older brother, to protect my siblings from their cousin. But I want to make amendments.

As such, the first action I took was to send my dad a text message, voicing out my displeasure on how he has been handling the issue regarding the harassment on my siblings.

Salam alaikum, dad.

Even though I am pending you this message in fear of your response, I have decided to do it regardless.

It's about the suppressed emotions I have concerning my cousin.

I do not like how you've been handling my siblings sexual harassment.

If there's a word which could be more quantified than disappointment, I'll have used it.

Yes, I'm highly disappointed on how you've been handling the situations.

If I were to be a dad and someone sexually harassed one of my daughters, God knows I'll have pummeled such beast and have his face disfigured for life before sending such bastard to jail.

And so, I ask, what is my cousin still doing in our house?

Even though I voiced out my displeasure to my mom on how she also has been handling the situation so far, she gave me reason her reason, saying she wants to save her marriage!

That's how afraid she is! Imagine a mother, having to go through the pains of living together and watching someone who has been sexually her own daughters, and she can't take an action because she feared that her marriage will crash!
That's how much she loves her marriage and family!

And I ask again, what is the slowpoke who has been sexually harassing your daughters still doing in your house?

Did my mom told you about Nimat, sometimes complaining about having slight pains in her groin area? And this happens mostly when my cousin is tasked with taking her to bed! Nimat is only 9year old for goodness sake!!!.

what does he find appealing in her body? she hasn't even started showing any signs of maturity!

Did she also told you about what salamatu told her? About catching my cousin while trying to lift up her skirt?

And why do you think she has been silent all this? Because she wants to save her marriage!!!

Of what use is my cousin in our home? He refuses to go learn tailoring, goes to Islamic school whenever he wants!

Or would you choose the washing of your bike over your daughters? Since that is obviously what he has been doing for you!

And I ask again, of what use is he in the family?

My mom reported him to his mom, and the best thing she could said was that they should forgive him! She didn't even call the his son, in order to punish him!!!

For a mom, who cared about her son, she indeed really handled the situation well!!!

I understand that my cousin will have never came to stay with us if he hadn't lost his dad, but what happened to his step dad? What happened to their own home? It's not as if he doesn't have were to live?

Even if he doesn't have were to live, what happened to staying with his elder brothers?

If he had been a good and friendly person to his elder brothers, do you think the brothers wouldn't cater for him despite the hate they have for his mom?

Why have you decided that you must train him despite what he's done and had been doing?

you think he could change? for someone who has been caught numerous times?

Is he more important than your daughters?

would you choose the relationship with your younger sister, over seeing your daughters get sexually abused by her son? haven't you done enough for her son already? do you think she wouldn't kick me out of her house if I were to sexually harassed one of her daughters?

The last time he was caught, Zainab only told you because she believed as a father, you will protect and safeguard her from harm! and you did nothing!.

You have been fulfilling your duties as a father which includes Clothing, education wise, food and shelter which I've always admired and respected you do that.

But one of the most important duties of a father, is to protect his family and keep them out of harms way at all cost, which you are about to fail at.

I wake up and go to sleep everyday, while cussing at myself for the coward and sissy I have become, because I feared what you might do to me, if I were to harm him!

Do you know how hurtful it is, waking up with the realization of living with a sexual predator in your room?

Everyday, I Wake up feeling like a complete failure (obviously of which I am) of a brother who can't even protect his younger siblings.

My hatred has been brewing for a long time now, and I feared that you may lose two sons.

Because I may eventually murder him when I finally snapped and I will happily go to jail for that.

Because I know that I'll be doing my lovely sisters a huge favor of getting rid of their predator!

Right now, I don't even care that you may disown me after reading this lengthy message.

I just had to bare out my thoughts to you so that I can finally be free if it.

One day, when you receive a call at your home about murder, please don't act surprised, just know that I your son, who was a coward, did it.

I still had to write you this message knowing that you'll hate me for it. but I had already made up my mind irregardless of what you will do.

Thank you for taking your time to read my outburst.

And below, is his reply to the message, and my subsequent reply to him.

Apparently, the he took in the boy, so as to rehabilitate him. Meaning, the boy may have been previously doing this to his own sisters or may have attempted to do it to his sisters.

Did I also mention that he's a chronic lier? He lies even if caught while doing something he's accused of.

At this point, the only thing I could help my sisters with is to repair their door lock first thing in the morning.

I also woke up my cousin and sternly warning him of staying away from my sisters even in the daytime.

I also, intend to tell my Mallam, our Islamic cleric since my mom respects him a lot. And just maybe, he could talk some sense into her and my dad.

Thank you all for your advice. Your advices, has really helped me in order to become a better person than I was.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Comradepreneur: 2:28am On Nov 08, 2022
I

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Klass99(f): 3:17am On Nov 08, 2022
smiley

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:28am On Nov 08, 2022
This is unheard of

An abomination of unprecedented proportions.

On the flip side I thought u guys are only restricted to missionary style.

So u guys also practice other depraved, debauched styles? Nawa o...

Orisirisi

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by semanose: 3:48am On Nov 08, 2022
This is just the beginning of a good start.

Know you are doing the right thing.

If he stays in your room, kick him out.

Don't care about what anyone says.

Could you continue to give us updates?

I'll like to know how this case ends.

Just below is a story like yours.

Please read it, and learn a thing or two from the comments.

https://www.nairaland.com/7373913/cousin-mum-brought-house-destroyed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Marvel1206: 5:26am On Nov 08, 2022
Comradepreneur:
The rest of my reply to him below
Beat the living shit out of this boy. Wtf

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by ChampagneF(m): 6:38am On Nov 08, 2022
Honestly from where I’m sitting I still consider u weak seeing that u finally had the conversation with ur dad but u had to go tru sending him a msg. If ur dad is a smart father I guess u guys would have had the conversation face to face after he had replied u, if he didn’t then I finally know who u took after.
I still have to commend u seeing everybody can’t b bold enough to face their father and speak their mind, the first part of talking to ur sisters also is a good development. Since ur dad said he’s on a mission to help ur cousin, the work now falls down to ur whole family working together and speaking out in case he misbehaves.
First thing first change the locks to ur sisters’ room, speak to ur dad about it. Make him get new locks if he is keen on assisting the boy to change his ways he shouldn’t leave his children unprotected.
Talk to ur sisters to always raise alarm anytime he starts misbehaving around them, if they find his movement or activities fishy or don’t seem to understand what he’s up to. Also the youngest shouldn’t b left alone around the house especially when he’s around and towards evening time.
Lastly, look for an avenue to deal with him, find an excuse. It’s not necessary that it has to be a major issue, u can even create a rift between the two of u, maybe he didn’t greet u when he woke up this morning beat him up, make sure u give him a very good beating of his life and let him understand that if he dare lay a finger on any of ur sisters even if it is for corrective reasons u would skin him alive, as one person had advised u earlier, behave like a mad man. These type of men(ur cousin) are the type that respond to violence more than the sod hands ur dad and everybody around him is giving him.
I come in peace.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by cavreek: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2022
If anything happens, u're d one majorly to be blaim.
Why not reset his senses, so u need approval from ur parents to discipline a wayward child
There are some things that you handle man to man. Better take actions b4 u regret it, I mean coming from a 1st born, sorry to say this but it's like u are afraid of him. I'm disappointed no offense

5 Likes

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 08, 2022
Wow! There is more than meets the eyes in this case. No father, no matter how dead beat would watch anyone, irrespective of relationship molest his children. Trust me, there is something fishy between your aunt and your dad. How are you sure your own dad(with due respect) did not sexually violate his own sister while they were living under him? Hence the lack of moral high grounds to act. No relationship supersedes that of your immediate family.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Mindlog: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2022
There is likelihood of a history of sexual perversion in your family that is enabling the pervert thus your father can't act because he was involved.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Jozilinn: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2022
Your father is just being biased here, take your siblings away from the house today to mosque,expose your father there,you should better do it today because tomorrow maybe too late hmmm... Your aunt should bear her cross alone her own girls are safe from him but Your siblings aren't, it's obvious her love for sex ruined her son's mentality. Send the bastard to his mother now!!!!!,or are you scared of him don't you have guy friends, your father's house is your house how can someone else come and try rubbish in your house,see release your mother or father number here abeg... Is your Dad a doctor?or he a therapist... They don share property, everyone with their cross.

###RELEASE YOUR FATHER NUMBER NOW!!!.
## GIRLS CHILD ABUSE MUST STOP NOW. IT STARTS WITH US AND END WITH US.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Candidlady: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2022
No vex

Your dad ma is a suspect
Bai kamata ka amince da mahaifinka ba

what nonsense is this. You are a weak being.

Ku daiku sani yan uwa baku dalafiya

those girls will grow up to become something else if you guys don't act fast.. trust me iknow what Iam saying

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by NoToPile: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2022
I honestly don't understand this, why would your dad shield this guy who is almost /already molesting his daughters.

You are helping someone and your daughters are the opportunity cost?

5 Likes

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Princessdainty(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2022
The only update I want to read is that that pedophile has been bundled out of your house. This kain back to back text, just download Whatsapp or 2go.
Make you and your papa getat! radarada

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by nkwuocha: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2022
angry

You father have a shared history of sexual perversion in your family.You need to begin to ask him some very deep questions.Ask him if this is the first instance of that!If he said ,tell him you don't believe that.And you will go any length to find out why it's happening.

Go to his mother,your grandma and voice this out.Ask her if this sexual perversion has happened before,ask your uncle.All this questions will make them begin to feel uneasy or bittered,bit don't bother.Keep asking them like you don't believe they are saying the truth.Do this so that when you start pummeling that guy,the anger will turn to their own shame and disgrace.

Secondly, you must be very careful with the boys mother.Its clear from here she is very diabolic and evil.I won't be surprised she killed her husband so she can marry the officer.It may be a planned job... and taking out other wives so as to be in charge of properties.She is likey to arm you if you step on her toes.Be careful!

As for her son, the best way to that boy out of the house is when you start being the attacker rather than the defender.When you beat him, make sure you cause a scene that attracts non-family members.When people asks what the matter keep telling them to ask the one being beaten.If he looks at your sisters,beat him.If he talks o then,beat him.If he calls them ,beat him, if he enters their room beat him, if he touch their clothes beat him,if he calls their name beat him.Make sure you drag him out of the house like a thief first before dealing with him.The Shame of having to explain what he did everytime will make him leave.

Don't best him in the house,make sure you drag him out of the house and begin to pummel him,even your father will find a lasting solution out of shame.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Octopusssy(f): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2022
Comradepreneur, this is a good start. It is better than nothing. You are on the right track. The next step is awareness. Educate your sisters on the necessity of screaming at the top of their lungs any time the pervert tries to touch them. Teach all of them how to fight back when he comes close. Fight, bite, scream, cry, make such a hullabaloo that the pedophile will start avoiding them in order to avoid the drama. Even when he doesn't do anything, they should still scream and cry, and then use that excuse to pounce. Remember you are going for service soon and time is no longer on your side so you need to act NOW!

As for your dad, his actions leave a lot of suspicion. Nuff said

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:
No vex

Your dad ma is a suspect
Bai kamata ka amince da mahaifinka ba

what nonsense is this. You are a weak being.

Ku daiku sani yan uwa baku dalafiya

those girls will grow up to become something else if you guys don't act fast.. trust me iknow what Iam saying

Yea
Exactly

They will surely grow up to be something unpleasant

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by LZAA: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2022
Wtf is cousin brother grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by nkwuocha: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2022
NoToPile:
I honestly don't understand this, why would your dad shield this guy who is almost /already molesting his daughters.

You are helping someone and your daughters are the opportunity cost?

When it comes to incest, the guys father may not be innocent.This may be a clear family history of incest playing out in the ops generation.

11 Likes

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Stanweezy(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2022
This one na werey cousin

1 Like

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Manson1(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2022
This is an abomination and totally uncalled for... Take appropriate measures and steps in making sure everything comes to normalcy and the idiot kicked from the house.... See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by IMASTEX: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2022
What will people say has caused more harm than good especially when you're at the receiving end. Your dad is slow to action because of his sister not necessarily the boy. It's very risky to accommodate who you never raised from childhood, one can't be certain of what they might have been exposed to.

4 Likes

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by olusam4: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2022
Ask me about the affordable properties in ota area Ogun state. With constant power supply
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by advanceDNA: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2022
U are just warning him.....?? A little bit of Vawulence should be allowed at this point...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by illicit(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2022
U and ur father sha

What if the boy steps up to ur mum undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Oduduwa707: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2022
Hausa pple and their pedophilia behaviors.

The Mallam you're about to report to sef fit have a 10yr old as his wife... grin

Mohammed sef no carry last for such behavior. undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Dialpad: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2022
How ??
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Firstcitizen: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2022
angry
Re: Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? by Winters23: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? / Why Do Couples Who Claim To Be In Love Engage In Physical Fight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.