Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,022 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku (1651 Views)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by factcheckmmm: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
After watching the video, Peter Obi didn't kneel down, Atiku was sitting down and he was trying to have a conversation with him

Since no chair was around the corner to sit.

Obi was trying to have a discussion with him. Obi was trying to remind him. Political election is not a thing of fight, after the election and people has made their choice We can always be friends.
Atiku knowing the message Obi was passing through quickly stood to hug his Friend. And remember it is the people who will make their choice using their PVC

Mynd44
OAM4J

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by Ttalk: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Before the tribal jingos take the stage, someone should show me image where Obi kneel to greet the great Ojukwu.

If Obi can't greet Ojukwu that brought him into politics this way, then he is only been deceptive. Nigeria problem doesn't require someone who would be begging for a solution, it requires a strong-willed and stubborn administrator who will damn the consequence of his actions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by RingRoadMafia: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
This is hella funny! cheesy cheesy

Obidients have started doing their own fact checks since agbado master cheapened the art of fact-checking by employing media houses to lie against Peter Obi. The same agbado master that is dying in his house in Bourdillon but wants to answer "President Tinubu" before giving up the ghost and leaving the entire country at the mercy of a Boko Haram sympathizer, Shettima. I've been saying it, Tinubu's performance in the next elections will show me if God in heaven truly loves this country.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by Seakay(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
If they say Obi kneel down, then E kneel down na..
Obi is naturally humble.

10 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by inoki247: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ttalk:
Before the tribal jingos take the stage, someone should show me image where Obi kneel to greet the great Ojukwu.

If Obi can't greet Ojukwu that brought him into politics this way, then he is only been deceptive. Nigeria problem doesn't require someone who would be begging for a solution, it requires a strong-willed and stubborn administrator who will damn the consequence of his actions

You dey stress ursef to show how hypocrites this people are someone kneel down to talk to Atiku last week no insults wey him supporters no insult him no attack wey dem no attack him online.....

Dere lord is doing almost something similar now dem call am humility....

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by Ttalk: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:

You dey stress ursef to show how hypocrites this people are someone kneel down to talk to Atiku last week no insults wey him supporters no insult him no attack wey dem no attack him online.....

When it was someone else yesterday it was a slave mentality, now that it is their turn it has become humility at its peak. Femi Kuti captioned it all. It is a zombie that obey his emotions
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by RingRoadMafia: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:

There's a very big difference between prostrating briefly to greet and kneeling down on both knees to receive instructions. If you can't understand this then I'm sorry, I can't help you.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by RingRoadMafia: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ttalk:

When it was someone else yesterday it was a slave mentality, now that it is their turn it has become humility at its peak. Femi Kuti captioned it all. It is a zombie that obey his emotions

Tinubu pampers is obviously full, go and change it before he will piss on his body again. Make yourself useful

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by inoki247: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

There's a very big difference between prostrating briefly to greet and kneeling down on both knees to receive instructions. If you can't understand this then I'm sorry, I can't help you.

Whether briefly or not we all have different ways we show respect to each other....

I don't have issue with Obi doing that buh the problem about you his supporters that castigate everything so far nobody's forcing anyone we all av right to show respect our own way or the way the tradition teach us.....

Buh u people will come online and be bad mouthing other's and when someone from your side do it u see it as humility....
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by Ttalk: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Abeg, if Obi can kneel to take greet at an official and public functions like that, how will he greet Atiku at his sitting room? He will simply prostrate with head down until Atiku ask him to stand up.

That eye service is not necessary
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by derecho(m): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kikikiki. ...OBIdients sabi shake these Tinubu slaves like sekere.
I too like dia style...the cruise no be hia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by Newton2024: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ttalk:

Abeg, if Obi can kneel to take greet at an official and public functions like that, how will he greet Atiku at his sitting room? He will simply prostrate with head down until Atiku ask him to stand up.

Tinubu's rented urchin,
Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home town of Otuoke eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by RingRoadMafia: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:

Whether briefly or not we all have different ways we show respect to each other....

I don't have issue with Obi doing that buh the problem about you his supporters that castigate everything so far nobody's forcing anyone we all av right to show respect our own way or the way the tradition teach us.....

Buh u people will come online and be bad mouthing other's and when someone from your side do it u see it as humility....

My brother, Nigerians in general have never taken kindly to political jobbers who kneel down in servitude to their principals. And Obi happens to be the most influential politician in Nigeria at the moment, he is no political jobber. This also has nothing to do with Obi's supporters, most Igbo haters still use that photo of Orji Uzo Kalu kneeling down to taunt the Igbos till date. They even claimed that he was kneeling down to beg the late Abba Kyari. It was later discovered that the picture was taken at a religious feast celebrated in his compound. Videos of that event are still on YouTube. So this has nothing to do with Obi and his supporters.

And like I told you before, there is a big difference between prostration in greeting and kneeling down in servitude. Obi prostrated to greet his former boss, there's no harm in that.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by Baddestbiitch(f): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Power to the people

No time for hate, support your own make i support my own

No be do or die
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by inoki247: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

My brother, Nigerians in general have never taken kindly to political jobbers who kneel down in servitude to their principals. This has nothing to do with Obi's supporters, most Igbo haters still use that photo of Orji Uzo Kalu kneeling down to taunt the Igbos till date. They even claimed that he was kneeling down to beg the late Abba Kyari. It was later discovered that the picture was taken at a religious feast celebrated in his compound. Videos of that event are still on YouTube. So this has nothing to do with Obi and his supporters.

And like I told you before, there is a big difference between prostration in greeting and kneeling down in servitude. Obi prostrated to greet his former boss, there's no harm in that.

You know why people use doz Orji pictures is because of your people that abuse other region that do that in dere and start calling dem names like Fulani asslicker.....

Check any thread where other region du doz things u see people start bragging and say dey don't du dat in dere region dey don't bow dey don't du diz.....

Let anyone wu feels like kneeling or bowing down du it....

With El Rufai bowing down up nd down he no still betray people...

so make everybody du wetin pay him....
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by RingRoadMafia: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ttalk:

I said go and clean baba tosibe's bumbum before he shits in his pants again!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by RingRoadMafia: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
inoki247:

You know why people use doz Orji pictures is because of your people that abuse other region that do that in dere and start calling dem names like Fulani asslicker.....

Check any thread where other region du doz things u see people start bragging and say dey don't du dat in dere region dey don't bow dey don't du diz.....

Let anyone wu feels like kneeling or bowing down du it....

With El Rufai bowing down up nd down he no still betray people...

so make everybody du wetin pay him....

Oga, I'm not igbo. And to the best of my knowledge, anyone who chides you for prostrating to greet an elder needs to have his/her brain checked. And I'm quite sure that that's not the case with the Igbos. What they don't do is kneel down, and I'm also sure that that's what they critique
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by DSC7: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
cheesy grin

Las Las na OBIdients go give Tilumbu High BP grin

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by Kasdat5(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ttalk:

& What made Ojukwu great
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by Faber(m): 1:54am On Aug 23, 2022
grin
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by techWriter3: 3:12am On Aug 23, 2022
If they think politicians kneel down, then E kneel down na
Re: Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Kneel Down For Atiku by Wintertime: 4:35am On Aug 23, 2022
He was stealing the occasion, he only did the recognition to help massage Atiku ego. Cause from the look of things he don't want to win the election and end up in court room
So the posture he did was needed

Well get ready for the obvious

(1) (Reply)

Pix: Incoming VP Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria / 2023: Igbo Youths March For Tinubu And Shettima In Igboland (video) / Who Know The History Of This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.