Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon (16376 Views)

Ibrahim Shekarau Dumps NNPP, Joins PDP / Gubernatorial Elections: States That Apc,pdp,labour,nnpp May Win / Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by Pityoobi: 5:38am On Aug 23, 2022
No prominent politician dey decamp to join LP. Abi na only ordinary Igbos wan win Presidency for OBI ni?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by Abujason: 5:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Doyou2019:

Shekarau will return to the APC the day hens start to grow teeth grin

Anyone reading political stories and party projections published by TheNation is only wasting their time. That media outlet is unashamedly partisan, and as such cannot be relied upon for the truth!

That’s how all of them are. Just about everyone of them supporting Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu have some mental issues. Notice how they start jumping up and down anytime there is a political news. They believe any of such news willl benefit their Lord and saviour even when there is a better chance of finding a virgin in maternity ward than his impossible victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by tunjijones(m): 5:48am On Aug 23, 2022
Doyou2019:

Shekarau will return to the APC the day hens start to grow teeth grin

Anyone reading political stories and party projections published by TheNation is only wasting their time. That media outlet is unashamedly partisan, and as such cannot be relied upon for the truth!

Na politician you trust like this. They can do and undo.

You wld even be surprised that Peter obi fit go back to PDP.

Politicians are liers and not to be trusted. All of them...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by tunjijones(m): 5:51am On Aug 23, 2022
Abujason:

I will like to hear your comments when Shekau or Shekarau decides not to touch APC or Emi Lokan with a 10 foot pole.

I will also like to hear your moaning and crying after the bat-face loses next year. Tinubu is losing support across the country on hourly basis but only dumbos like you think he has any snowball chance in hell to win.

Not gonna happen!

Guy rest. As it stand now, any of the 3 main contestants can win.

Either tinubu, atiku or obi. Nobody is sure of who will win or lose.

I even feel the election will be inconclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by daygee12: 5:52am On Aug 23, 2022
loosecanon50:
Just like bitches and hoes, politicians ain't loyal. It's all about what favours them. He who pays the Piper dictates the tune.

Peter Obi - APGA-PDP-LP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by Abujason: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2022
tunjijones:

Guy rest. As it stand now, any of the 3 main contestants can win.

Either tinubu, atiku or obi. Nobody is sure of who will win or lose.

I even feel the election will be inconclusive.

No doubt, it will be inconclusive. But the worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is a president that is 100 times worse than Buhari. Tinubu is too old, too corrupt and too out of it to be our president. See how he is already running from ordinary NBA discussion. You know for sure he doesn’t have anything left in his medulla to give to Nigeria and will certainly avoid anything that will challenge his mental capacity.

Fact!

God for it BATthing.
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by PeterObi4LP: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2022
Anything to divide the Bloc vote in Kano is a welcome development. On ObiDatti mandate all the youths and well meaning Nigerians stand
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by tunjijones(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2022
Abujason:

No doubt, it will be inconclusive. But the worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is a president that is 100 times worse than Buhari. Tinubu is too old, too corrupt and too out of it to be our president. See how he is already running from ordinary NBA discussion. You know for sure he doesn’t have anything left in his medulla to give to Nigeria and will certainly avoid anything that will challenge his mental capacity.

Fact!

God for it BATthing.

Out of the 3 main contestants I feel obi will perform worst.

That's just what I feel with the past antecedents and past experience. That's just my own feelings doesn't mean it's true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by PeterObi4LP: 6:14am On Aug 23, 2022
tunjijones:

Out of the 3 main contestants I feel obi will perform worst.

That's just what I feel with the past antecedents and past experience. That's just my own feelings doesn't mean it's true.

Keep feeling.
Obi will perform best, cut cost, increase and stabilize the economy. Any project given out, he will make sure the project is executed.

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by ityP(m): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2022
Gadetimese:
Tinubu is a PLACE HOLDER for gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this the better oo.

Most of these people pushing this Drug Lord doesn't know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be swear in as president and more kabiru sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president

Affliction shall not rise the second time

He will sha be your next President. If e pain you, transformer dey your area

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by PeterObi4LP: 6:19am On Aug 23, 2022
daygee12:

Peter Obi - APGA-PDP-LP

Tinubu - AD-CPC-APC
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by tunjijones(m): 6:19am On Aug 23, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Keep feeling.
Obi will perform best, cut cost, increase and stabilize the economy. Any project given out, he will make sure the project is executed.

How come he wasn't outstanding when he was the governor of Anambra state? He wasn't the best governor during his time.

Anyway I Pty obi if he wins cos the expectations from those that are supporting him is too high. I don't see him do all these things you guys are saying.

Most of them become clueless when they get to ask rock. Nigeria problem no be here ooo. The problems too much.

The only solution I see is an outright disintegration of the country or better still we go back to regional government. Thank God they have divided the country into six regions already.

Will Peter obi have the political will to return the country back to religonal government that was truncated by aguyi ironsi cos of his selfish interest?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by PeterObi4LP: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2022
ityP:

He will sha be your next President. If e pain you, transformer dey your area

Ogbeni Tinubu will never ever become Nigeria President. If Obi can't be, then Atiku should.
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by PeterObi4LP: 6:22am On Aug 23, 2022
tunjijones:

How come he wasn't outstanding when he was the governor of Anambra state? He wasn't the best governor during his time.

Anyway I Pty obi if he wins cos the expectations from those that are supporting him is too high. I don't see him do all these things you guys are saying.

Most of them become clueless when they get to ask rock. Nigeria problem no be here ooo. The problems too much.

The only solution I see is an outright disintegration of the country or better still we go back to regional government. Thank God they have divided the country into six regions already.

Will Peter obi have the political will to return the country back to religonal government that was truncated by aguyi ironsi cos of his selfish interest?

Leave matter for Mathias. Let Obi become the President first you'll see his good plans for Nigeria.
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by tunjijones(m): 6:27am On Aug 23, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Leave matter for Mathias. Let Obi become the President first you'll see his good plans for Nigeria.

Lol..... Am not hoping for a better Nigeria though. I know things wld get worse no matter who wins.

All am after is my own personal advancement.

With all this shouting of Buhari regime is the worst, well I got my own breakthrough during this Buhari regime in 2018. Though not through Buhari or his policies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by femimailbox(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2022
[b][/b]
nairalee:
But wait o. Where is that Kwankwaso that said Obi should come and be his Vice because him level high pass? How market?
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by smith2019: 7:21am On Aug 23, 2022
I notice this man run from PDP because of kwakwaso also run from APC because of gaduje and now again from NNPP because of wkaekaso. This man no strong at all, him don run for wkaekaso 3times now. First APC PDP and now NNPP
Biodun556:

https://thenationonlineng.net/shekarau-dumps-nnpp-may-return-to-apc/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1661194020
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by alansary0064(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2022
seunmsg:
It will be nice to see Shekarau return to APC. He shouldn’t have left in the first. Attempting to form an alliance with Kwakwanso against Ganduje was a misadventure that was never going to last. Not surprised the alliance barely lasted 3 months.

With Shekarau back to APC, the party’s victory in Kano is a done deal. Tinubu and all leaders of the party should do everything to bring him back.

Am sure u didn't reside in Kano. who told you Shekarau has any political relevance in Kano.
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by barcaboi(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2022
Validated:
The person that dumped NNPP because of Kwankwaso's romance with Tinubu will now rejoin APC to resume battle with Gandulje
The Nation editorial team no get sense abeg.
1. Shekarau is close with BAT as well as all two other gladiators; but they never seem to work well together. It’s either two team up against another or they all have different platforms

2. He left because of kwankwaso sole administration

3. Doesn’t say he wld move to apc; make una chill
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by Indispensable85(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2022
Validated:
The person that dumped NNPP because of Kwankwaso's romance with Tinubu will now rejoin APC to resume battle with Gandulje

Why u dey cry na?
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by Indispensable85(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2022
Validated:

Stop masturbating about impossiblity. Shekau dumped APC because Gandulje was awarded the control of Kano APC. Atiku already offered a him a good deal before his team muted idea of his decision to leave NNPP. That was that Kwankwaso betrayed him by aligning with the same APC he left.

U still dey cry? Shuooooo
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by pinkgoodies(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2022
Validated:

Wat u don't know is bigger dan u. Paper dat is owned by BAT wrote it. U disregard it. Dey have first hand information of things. Watch as things unfold.
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by Smkal(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2022
Biodun556:

https://thenationonlineng.net/shekarau-dumps-nnpp-may-return-to-apc/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1661194020
shekarau should go to PDP and make sure he represent kano well there in case atikowa won while kwankwaso should remain in nnpp and do the same as Ganduje is with "it is my turn" master
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by leobergy(m): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by pinkgoodies(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2022
Abujason:

I will like to hear your comments when Shekau or Shekarau decides not to touch APC or Emi Lokan with a 10 foot pole.

I will also like to hear your moaning and crying after the bat-face loses next year. Tinubu is losing support across the country on hourly basis but only dumbos like you think he has any snowball chance in hell to win.

Not gonna happen!

I even want him to join PDP, while kwankwaso steps down for BAT. Atleast kwankwaso get followers pass.
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by Tareq1105: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2022
Validated:

Validated you did not validate this your comment. Ganduje gave him positions including his return to the Senate but he wanted more which kwakwaso promised him more house of representatives members but unfortunately he came back losing everything. I've always known that kwakwaso and Shekarawu couldn't live in the same house.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by Smkal(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Anything to divide the Bloc vote in Kano is a welcome development. On ObiDatti mandate all the youths and well meaning Nigerians stand
Be rest assured Kano's block vote is not going to be divided. Kwankwasiyya all the way
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by Sturdy12: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by Smkal(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2022
alansary0064:

Am sure u didn't reside in Kano. who told you Shekarau has any political relevance in Kano.
with kwankwaso on the ballot, not even a tenths of shekarau and Ganduje can win kano for APC

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Dumps NNPP, May Return To APC Soon by rolams(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2022
seunmsg:

He dumped NNPP because his loyalists were sidelined in the party. Those that know the history of the relationship between Shekarau and Kwakwanso know they both can’t exist for long in the same party. It has absolutely nothing to do with Tinubu.

Politics is all about give and take. If APC offers him a better and more realistic offer, there is absolutely no reason why he won’t join the party.

He won't join the APC because he knows fully well that the North are now leaving the APC for the PDP. He has a better chance with Atiku. Remember, he was formerly in PDP. It was Kwakwaso return to the PDP that made him joined the APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. / Aregbesola No Longer Member Of APC – Osun Ex-commissioner, ADEBAYO Adeleke / JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.