Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina (42467 Views)

Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River / Young Couple Found Dead In A Toilet In Ondo State (Photos) / Young Couple Found Dead In Kaduna, Two Weeks After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by fati2001(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
People might cite my classmates as proof that I'm a tottally impervious to the effect of my alma matter
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
Now fati2001 has resorted to editing original posts while quoting grin grin grin
signs of a loser grin
We sabi format her brain. we never even startgrin
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
BenDo .....Paradise Virgin
I guessed so grin
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by fati2001(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
my mam womb is filled with virus, that's why my brain format grin
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by fati2001(m): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Envy is eating up

Coming from someone who claimed that the only happiness on Earth is getting admission..

lie.
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=fati2001 post=115991945][/quote]If I start to edit ur post now u will blame me for making u commit sucidegrin
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
fati2001:

Coming from someone who claimed that the only happiness on Earth is getting admission..

lie.
I dont care. Whatevergrin
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by fati2001(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

I'm an incest breed that keep disturbing fati2001 with my life story

signs of a loser grin
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by fati2001(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
I dont care. Whatevergrin
lie lie.
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
fati2001:

lie lie.
I don't car! Whateveeeerrrrgrin
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by fati2001(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
I don't car! Whateveeeerrrrgrin

lie lie.

What will you be doing with admissions if you traveled out of Nigeria.
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by BenjaminDomer: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
fati2001:

lie.
At least him the go school.

You at 21 you dey husband house born 2 children wey be almajiri grin grin grin
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
fati2001:

lie lie.

What will you be doing with admissions if you traveled out of Nigeria.
It is not any of ur fucking problems!
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
I'm Obama.Messi no one steps on my path or my comsades and leaves with his life coolcoolcoolcoolcool
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by BigCowHornn: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
na bigcowhornn dey cause that confusion.
E be like say i go soon re-open him matter again.
he already know say my madness no dey get limit as i no dey waste time to generate 100 accounts in hours to defame him on this forum. Thankfully i have few details about him.
He knew how it went the last time i used DrMrsFunmi to reason him matter.
It's been long Satanist came online after he made peace with datboredberri and the girl talked to him and the dude calmed down. E dey vex me when Dem rope am with wetin no consign am abi na Satanist be the only troll for this forum wey una no go let am rest?

Lol,

Each time you kick EmiDior in the balls new monikers will come out to defend him... all obsessed with Joan/fati2001: in one way or the other like only Satanist is and now we have one confessing

Omo SlayerOfSatanst are you seeing what I'm seeing? grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Fati2001 I've let you go. But next time know who to troll. Do you think it is easy to troll me? Or possible to defeat me? Not you!!!

Don't forget this monika Obama.Messi coolcoolcool
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by fati2001(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Fati2001 I've let you go. But next time know who to troll. Do you think it is easy to troll me? Or possible to defeat me? Not you!!!

Don't forget this monika Obama.Messi coolcoolcool

lie lie

Go blast the dumb people with ur fake ass story about ur imaginary trip to USA.
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
fati2001:

lie lie

Go blast the dumb people with ur fake ass story about ur imaginary trip to USA.
Dont provoke my vawulence again
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by fati2001(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

At least him the go school.

my mom at 17 start karuwa before she husband house born children wey be almajiri grin grin grin

At least you business run dry and you are ending to 40s with nothing to show out.. with ur Open teeth.
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by fati2001(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Dont provoke my vawulence again

I dy open ur k leg out?
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Lol,

Each time you kick EmiDior in the balls new monikers will come out to defend him... all obsessed with Joan/fati2001: in one way or the other like only Satanist is and now we have one confessing

Omo SlayerOfSatanst are you seeing what I'm seeing? grin
Who is that idiot? satanist? Leave am, he don forget say I still dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
fati2001:

I dy open ur k leg out?
grin SMH!
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by BenjaminDomer: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
fati2001:

At least you business run dry and you are ending to 40s with nothing to show out.. with ur Open teeth.
grin grin grin

At least you have Awara and Masa business and 2 almajiri kids to show grin grin grin
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by BenjaminDomer: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Fati2001 will soon murder English again. grin

Soon, very soon grin grin grin
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by fati2001(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

grin grin grin

At least my mum have Awara and Masa business and durin to feed us almajiri kids with no dadgrin grin grin
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by fati2001(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
Fati2001 will soon murder English again. grin

Soon, very soon grin grin grin

Ur open teeth won't let me.
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by BenjaminDomer: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
fati2001:

Ur open teeth won't let me.

I bet you wear a hijab for 2 weeks without washing it.

I wonder about your underwear grin

You look dirty in your pictures and the background shows you live in a compound kinda setting grin grin grin grin grin

Hausa Angwa grin
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

I bet you wear a hijab for 2 weeks without washing it.

I wonder about your underwear grin

You look dirty in your pictures and the background shows you live in a compound kinda setting grin grin grin grin grin

Hausa Angwa grin
Baba abeg leave am if not she go commit sucidegrin
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by epondudu: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
wolesmile:

You need brain reset
Don't be a fool, I don't know what it is, and is it wrong for me to ask what it is?
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by epondudu: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bukola94:
Arabic, I wish there is someone who will share old testament Arabic bible with me. Inform of PDF. I will appreciate it
So you mean there are bibles in Arabic?
Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by BenjaminDomer: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Baba abeg leave am if not she go commit sucidegrin
Always remember, Sniper is always the best Option grin

Cc Fati2001

Re: Couple Found Dead At Home In Katsina by fati2001(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
Always remember, Sniper is always the best Option grin
Cc Fati2001
OK open teeth You don treat the diastema?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Pastor Kayode Ogunleye In Ekiti, Dump Body In Forest / Top 10 Most Notorious Armed Robbers In The History Of Nigeria / Skye Bank Manager Who Stole N200m, Gets N100k Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.