Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) (40657 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Appointed Special Political Adviser To Kashim Shettima / Happy 57th Birthday To Kashim Shettima, The Vice President Of Nigeria / Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by sehin79(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
when i professor talks you see the difference...
shetima is good.

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by robosky02(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
apache22b:
god is doing his work through Shettima to advise the Obidient's urchins one more time to vote Tinubu because he's the only one who knows the road

I see some Obidient urchins deceiving Peter Obi and cheering him everywhere he goes to but they will all vote Tinubu come 2023 as their President. And most Obidient's urchins are murmuring why Tinubu wasn't at the NBA conference. Now my question is , What is he going there to do ? Light and darkness has no business at all. Peter Obi means darkness while Bola Ahmed Tinubu means Light .

Tinubu is too big to be in the same place Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins who are pathetic liars . Falseprophet1 Falseprophet can attest to that.

Peter Obi is a monumental failure and should not be seen around Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise and reject Peter Obi and all his Obidient urchins

Tinubu is the only light for a better Nigeria shocked

The earlier you leave bread and butter politics the better for your future

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Abba kyari is not a good tailor

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Abbeytoy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
When Tinubu said he picked the best candidate as a VP, I thought it was just a mere jab as usual, but yesterday NBA submit has proved me wrong as Shettima out performed both presidential candidate at present.

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by ken6488(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Abdul05:
Very very simply like APC...

Minister unto what people need that is all

Tinubu and shettima have showcase their talents while in office and they have also been adjudged as the best candidates for now.. grin

while obi was talking as if he was in AY's show.. grin grin cheesy

Unfortunately even if shettima is good

It will end up like osibanjo
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:
Even Obi is astonished with Shettima speech and I hope he learnt how to speak factually and quote statistics in context.

Shettima is a great orator, bold, and he speaks with purpose and always appear like someone who is deep rooted in current happening.

I love how he campaigned based on Lagos and Borno. Imagine, he was bold enough to tell people to check the wonders he did in Borno with some schools he built BUT Peter Obi would rather make reference to Thailand and China rather than talk about his track record as Anambra governor.

Lastly, Peter Obi only clapped when he sees other people are clapping for Shettima. He got no choice than to do that because they are both right there on stage.

Please tell me what the position of Borno state is in education. Some of you guys don't know what real and tangible development and progress are. Peter Obi transformed Anambra from being number 26 to number 1 in WAEC. For years, Anambra kept topping in all examinations. That is an achievement Tinubu and Shettima can never smell of, even if they rule their respective states for another 8 years each.
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Horlanrewajuu: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Am stranded some Where in Lagos am travelling back to my working place please help me about the transport fees you could be changing a life by doing so thanks and be blessed. 1014362897 Polaris bank
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by LegendHero(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kennydoc:

Please tell me what the position of Borno state is in education. Some of you guys don't know what real and tangible development and progress are. Peter Obi transformed Anambra from being number 26 to number 1 in WAEC. For years, Anambra kept topping in all examinations. That is an achievement Tinubu and Shettima can never smell of, even if they rule their respective states for another 8 years each.

If you can show me official WAEC data where Anambra ranked 26 pre- Peter Obi, I will do two things.

1. Send you 50k right now for wasting your time. The Quran is my witness.

2. Deactivate my Nairaland account.

Can you see what I said, Official WAEC Data like this one below.

2 Likes

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by TinubuThief: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
apache22b:
god is doing his work through Shettima to advise the Obidient's urchins one more time to vote Tinubu because he's the only one who knows the road

I see some Obidient urchins deceiving Peter Obi and cheering him everywhere he goes to but they will all vote Tinubu come 2023 as their President. And most Obidient's urchins are murmuring why Tinubu wasn't at the NBA conference. Now my question is , What is he going there to do ? Light and darkness has no business at all. Peter Obi means darkness while Bola Ahmed Tinubu means Light .

Tinubu is too big to be in the same place Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins who are pathetic liars . Falseprophet1 Falseprophet can attest to that.

Peter Obi is a monumental failure and should not be seen around Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise and reject Peter Obi and all his Obidient urchins

Tinubu is the only light for a better Nigeria shocked
Shut up. Who is your fellow youths. U better be careful. The sensible youths can never support someone that is almost quarter to finish
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Ogaga87(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Abdul05:

Tinubu and shettima have showcase their talents while in office and they have also been adjudged as the best candidates for now.. grin

The same lies that got to the mess we are today.. How do you explain to a sane man that the man in charge of fighting corruption was removed on corruption ground but still got promoted to the rank of AIG..
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by lanryoung: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's difficult campaigning for APC because their Buhari has totally destroyed this country cheesy

That's why sane youths seek alternatives to APC and PDP.
Sane youth would look beyond Apc, PDP, NNPP and LP
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by cheerishMe: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Una don start, Obi bend down greeted Atiku, Obi apologize, Obi went to the toilet, Obi was seeing buying roasted agbado by the road side, to mention the least. Are we not tired of all these talks? You people have been packaging him for us as the most humble human on Earth. All these are Petty strategies, give us a more solid and grounded reasons why will should vote for Obi. You don't just stand on the podium before the audiences and started talking about already knew problems in our Country. When you state the problems you also state the solutions. There was a video I watched on Tedtalk, featuring Dr, Iweala, she mentioned the problems we were facing as a whole in Africa and she still mentioned the solutions. She was giving a standing ovation by the end of her speech, a conference presented by dignitaries from all walks of life. That's how we know a leader that has foresight and vision.
how many i will do this and that have u heard from politicians b4 now even written for u b4 u foolishly voted Apc, till date which one has been fulfilled, it takes characters to fix a country not templates question and answer, a good doctor who diagnosis ur diseases knows the cure ok, just chill
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by iHateFraudsters: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
obyrich:
This is what Buhari, Tinubu and APC gangs lack-the ability to accommodate the multifarious interest groups in Nigeria. They are too conceited to see good from anyone outside their coven.

Well said!

I couldn't have said it better.
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by toujurs: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Boko Haram terrorist get economical plan? grin Nigeria my country
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by ambale(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
These APC/BATians are just too petty

So he should frown at his speech

One even said he was bowing to Atiku, asin same mofos that have been shouting don't abuse Emilokan cos he's an elder oo

Are all of these part of you guys strategy? Cos it seems you guys have a whole different meaning to every word you utter
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Steveabbeyly: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Both Tinubu and Shettima are capitalising on the efforts of their successors to campaign for Presidency.

Tinubu capitalises on Fashola and Ambode's efforts to develop Lagos State while Shettima is using Gov. Zulum's projects in Borno State.

Many of the projects in Lagos State BAT campaign team uses to campaign for BAT were not developed by Bola Tiinubu. That's the same campaign template Shettima wants to also use.

It would have been better and make a lot of senses if Obi too can capitalise on what his successor did. Simple as ABCD.

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by abbey621(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kennydoc:

Your argument does not make sense, Borno a war torn state is being compared to Anambra. Lagos a diversed state with people of different background and twice the population is being compared to Anambra(Anambra WAEC candidate less than 70,000, Lagos over 150,000). Make una dey try argue with sense na, Lagos has never been out of the top 15 in fact under Tinubu it was never out of the top 10. Borno under Shettima and his successor have improved by almost 100% from their worst rankings so when you talk about tangible development you better use the proper context.

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by SmartPolician: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
lanryoung:

Sane youth would look beyond Apc, PDP, NNPP and LP

Outside those four, it's a complete waste of vote
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by abbey621(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
ambale:
These APC/BATians are just too petty

So he should frown at his speech

One even said he was bowing to Atiku, asin same mofos that have been shouting don't abuse Emilokan cos he's an elder oo

Are all of these part of you guys strategy? Cos it seems you guys have a whole different meaning to every word you utter

No Shettima was expected to be a dullard, another Northern mumu but even Obi was surprised by his elegance and speech. It just goes to show you how to expect the unexpected when it comes to Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by DaRuud(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Peter Obi again yesterday at the NBA reeled out fake data and lies... Olusola George Olumoroti (OGO)

1. He claimed that 60% of Nigerians are supposed to be employed ~120M Nigerians. Nigeria Demographics shows that only 44.74% Nigerians are between that age of 20-65years that is ~90 million Nigerians and substantial part of the children between age 20-25 years (9.57% about 19 million) are in school; so how did he get 120 million Nigerians that are qualified for employment; is it that he has counted those underage children he is employing as a trader instead of allowing them to go to school? Peter Obi lied

2. The unemployment rate today in Nigeria is 33.3% (~30 million) out of employable population of 90M (44.74%). 44.74% of Nigeria population Demographics by age distribution are between the age of 20 - 65 years. 66.7% of that spread is 60 million which aligns with employment data released by NBS. So where did Peter Obi get his figure that 72 million Nigerians are unemployed? Another Peter Obi lie

3. Peter Obi claimed that our daily production for the month of July is 1,073,000 barrels per day but OPEC figure confirmed production output from Nigeria as 1,183,000 barrels per day. Where did Peter Obi keep the additional 110,000 barrels per day? Another Peter Obi lie

4. Peter Obi claimed that 80% of our crude oil production is stolen. If our production output is 1,183,000 which according to Peter Obi is the unstolen portion (that is 20% of Nigeria daily production output). That means that Nigeria daily production should by Peter Obi should be 5.9M barrels per day. The highest crude oil production output that Nigeria have ever recorded is 2.5M. Where did Peter Obi get his additional 3.5 million barrels? Another Peter Obi lie

5. Peter Obi claimed that price of crude oil sales in July 2022 is $110 per barrel, but price of crude oil sales averaged $101.21/barrel. Another Peter Obi lie

Zydote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuTct-QgojI
Even Peter Obi applauded His economic plans

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/follow-man-wey-know-road-shettima-tells-nigerians-at-2022-nba-conference/amp/
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by VOR2019: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
There's a roadmap for those successors to follow. Without the roadmap, the achievements of those successors will be mediocre at best and possibly, non-existent. The successors do not need to expend energy and resources on the way forward. They simply build on what is on the ground to achieve greater success.

The question now is: Who created the Roadmap? Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, of course.

Please, let's give credits to whoever deserves it, sentiments apart!

DaddyFreeze2020:
Both Tinubu and Shettima are capitalising on the efforts of their successors to campaign for Presidency.

Tinubu capitalises on Fashola and Ambode's efforts to develop Lagos State while Shettima is using Gov. Zulum's projects in Borno State.

Many of the projects in Lagos State BAT campaign team uses to campaign for BAT were not developed by Bola Tiinubu. That's the same campaign template Shettima wants to also use.

There's a roadmap for those successors to follow. Without the roadmap, the achievements of those successors will be mediocre at best and possibly, non-existent. The successors do not need to expend energy and resources on the way forward. They simply build on what is on the ground to achieve greater success.

The question now is: Who created the Roadmap? Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, of course.

Please, let's give credits to whoever deserves it, sentiments apart!
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
9jaBloke:
smiley

Sad truth is that everybody in contention is a product of the system and contributed to the present rot. Some more than the others, but no exemption.

Personally, I've lost confidence in the present political class and I'm sick and tired of rhetorics and campaign promises.

Analyses of Nigeria's Fiscal, Monetary, Trade and Economic Policies using global performance index standards show that every regime in Nigeria's 4th republic performed under par...but you will often hear Nigerians arguing that this president did better than the other because he built more roads and bridges.

There's zero integrity, no accountability, the last census exercise was in 2006, our borders have been free-for-all for goodness knows how long.

A product of this political system can not perform miracles, Peter Obi included.

Atiku is a bonafide product and beneficiary of the system and has been vying since 1992.

Tinubu is a master of the game and has been plotting his move for a decades.

Kwankwaso has been everywhere: SDP, PDP, ANPP, APC

Until very recently Obi was in the PDP (that we all know) and right now he is hobnobbing with Doyin Okupe (that we know)

I don't want to write a long epistle but I've since come to the realization that Nigeria's Messiah cannot be found among the present politicians.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So therefore, what is the way forward.
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Peter Obi is not desperate like those criminals with missing certificate
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by porthouse7(f): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

if obi had done well for 8yrs in Anambra he will have a state to capitalize on not seeking refuge in lagos

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by SU50: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Lol, then you know nothing about Borno or Shettima.
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
Rapuru14:
Peter is not desperate!

His genuineness of purpose is enough to make him greatly successful in government.

Clean hearts always go for the message not the messenger.

He will always go beyond party lines to bring on board great ideas to change the country.

But APC will ALWAYS reward party loyalists mostly criminals.

That is why every right thinking man should get up, support and vote Obi.

Obi is the lifeline to this dying nation.
Just the way PO brought in great minds to turn around the economy of Anambra state that after 8yrs of governance he was only able to increase the states IGR by less than 1b
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Rapuru14: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Just the way PO brought in great minds to turn around the economy of Anambra state that after 8yrs of governance he was only able to increase the states IGR by less than 1b
Copied Lie

Source: Urchin WhatsApp group 2.
grin grin grin
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Niklaus398: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Show us the schools Obi builted (not renovated o). Show us the pictures of the schools.
Renovated, built...what is the difference?. As long as he did all those schools and made them class to the extent they're topping in waec, neco, jamb and winning awards upon awards. That's what is important.
If Obi hasn't done that, those students won't have been able to achieve such.

Ask those students today who have gone on to be great people in life. They will tell you.

One school in Anambra will go to borno and beat all.the schools in borno in a competition hands down. That my friend, is Real education. Education is not just the building, it is more than that. That's why no matter the beautiful building your Shettima built, none of them can hold a touch to the achievements of the schools built, renovated and equipt by Obi.
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Owopariola001: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
One of the moderators had to say "Wow!"

That shows how cerebral Shettima was.
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Killermamba: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Abdul05:

Only a brainless Nigerian will support the APC at this very moment, we ain't blind to the killings and the Great death of our economy. Of which they killed and buried within 7 years. Na sand and elephant grass una go chop if una vote them again.
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
baretalk:
Shettima impressed me, talking off his head, never knew he was in Zenith bank before. He sounds like a technocrat.
Same here. This is the second time I've watched/Listen to him speak. He's brilliant, eloquent and assertive.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) / Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.