Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) (40997 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Appointed Special Political Adviser To Kashim Shettima / Happy 57th Birthday To Kashim Shettima, The Vice President Of Nigeria / Tinubu Presents Economic Plan To The Nigerian Economic Summit Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:
Even Obi is astonished with Shettima speeches and I hope he learnt how to speak factually and quote statistics in context.

Shettima is a great orator, bold, and he speaks with purpose and always appear like someone who is deep rooted in current happening.

I love how he campaigned based on Lagos and Borno. Imagine, he was bold enough to tell people to check the wonders he did in Borno with some schools he built BUT Peter Obi would rather make reference to Thailand and China rather than talk about his track record as Anambra governor.

Lastly, Peter Obi only clapped when he sees other people are clapping for Shettima. He got no choice than to do that because they are both right there on stage.

He clapped because Boko haram patron stated that this current administration is incapacitated to tackle insecurities. Meaning they have failed Nigerians.

Meanwhile;

See them Awon APC online trollers grin

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:
Even Obi is astonished with Shettima speeches and I hope he learnt how to speak factually and quote statistics in context.

Shettima is a great orator, bold, and he speaks with purpose and always appear like someone who is deep rooted in current happening.

I love how he campaigned based on Lagos and Borno. Imagine, he was bold enough to tell people to check the wonders he did in Borno with some schools he built BUT Peter Obi would rather make reference to Thailand and China rather than talk about his track record as Anambra governor.

Lastly, Peter Obi only clapped when he sees other people are clapping for Shettima. He got no choice than to do that because they are both right there on stage.

No kill yourself, Peter is already successful and have written his name in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by beyondPen(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Both Tinubu and Shettima are capitalising on the efforts of their successors to campaign for Presidency.

Tinubu capitalises on Fashola and Ambode's efforts to develop Lagos State while Shettima is using Gov. Zulum's projects in Borno State.

Many of the projects in Lagos State BAT campaign team uses to campaign for BAT were not developed by Bola Tiinubu. That's the same campaign template Shettima wants to also use.

Before Zulum and bokoharam became unstoppable in Borno the state was termed the fasted developing state in Nigeria.

The schools, the market, road network, you will marveled. Just as everyone were running to Lagos , people were running to Borno for greener pasture.

Stop demarketing them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2022
beyondPen:

If it's Obi who did this the whole no go hear word.

Old strategy that every politicians use.
Don't mind them. They are playing politics of emotion rather than reality.

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=DaddyFreeze2020 post=115969892]Both Tinubu and Shettima are capitalising on the efforts of their successors to campaign for Presidency.

Tinubu capitalises on Fashola and Ambode's efforts to develop Lagos State while Shettima is using Gov. Zulum's projects in Borno State.

Many of the projects in Lagos State BAT campaign team uses to campaign for BAT were not developed by Bola Tiinubu. That's the same campaign template Shettima wants to also use.[/ That means you no nothing at all. bad belle talk every projects in Lagos today are lay down project by Tinubu which every other gvnor is following today

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2022
Abdul05:
Very very simply like APC...

Minister unto what people need that is all

Tinubu and shettima have showcase their talents while in office and they have also been adjudged as the best candidates for now.. grin

while obi was talking as if he was in AY's show.. grin grin cheesy

He was blabbing rubbish. Obi clapped out of courtesy.

what rubbish in borno dies he want to replicate where? undecided
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by beyondPen(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Don't mind them. They are playing politics of emotion rather than reality.

They no their obi can't do magic to win this election.

So they rather use that tactics of photoshoping pictures and politics of emotions and hate.

Guess what it's still old tactics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by barna45: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2022
he made some sense

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Evergreen12345(f): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2022
You probably detest good thing no wonder y'all are poor in your family.
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by HDMax: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Both Tinubu and Shettima are capitalising on the efforts of their successors to campaign for Presidency.

Many of the projects in Lagos State BAT campaign team uses to campaign for BAT were not developed by Bola Tiinubu. That's the same campaign template Shettima wants to also use.

Is only a man who hasn't been to Lagos that will say tinubu is capitalizing on the effort of ambode and fashola, categorically if I'm to buy this idea it means tinubu didn't do anything in Lagos, omo some comments go make you wonder if we really analysis things before saying them, with due respect you are talking gibberish

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Agozskey(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2022
apache22b:
god is doing his work through Shettima to advise the Obidient's urchins one more time to vote Tinubu because he's the only one who knows the road

I see some Obidient urchins deceiving Peter Obi and cheering him everywhere he goes to but they will all vote Tinubu come 2023 as their President. And most Obidient's urchins are murmuring why Tinubu wasn't at the NBA conference. Now my question is , What is he going there to do ? Light and darkness has no business at all. Peter Obi means darkness while Bola Ahmed Tinubu means Light .

Tinubu is too big to be in the same place Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins who are pathetic liars . Falseprophet1 Falseprophet can attest to that.

Peter Obi is a monumental failure and should not be seen around Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise and reject Peter Obi and all his Obidient urchins

Tinubu is the only light for a better Nigeria shocked

Oga calm down na... Y d panic
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Forgigs: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2022
Very very simply like APC...

Minister unto what people need that is all

Tinubu and shettima have showcase their talents while in office and they have also been adjudged as the best candidates for now.. grin

while obi was talking as if he was in AY's show.. grin grin cheesy

[Obi was just being polite, something your cassava brain can’t phantom]
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by sonofthunder: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Show us the projects sir....... No baseless accusations
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2022
So for apc mind now Mr Peter Obi is not endorsing them... Low self esteem wan kill apc supporters
Apc look for qualified candidate and see people praising them
The world is too Advance for this apc stupidity everywhere

Support obi for economy restoration damage by evil apc government
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Niklaus398: 11:22am On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:
Even Obi is astonished with Shettima speech and I hope he learnt how to speak factually and quote statistics in context.

should we show you Obi schools in Anambra? Those schools are top 20 best schools in Nigeria with its students winning awards here n there. How many had Shettimas own student won?.how many competitions have they participated in and won?. Are they leading in waec, jamb or neco?
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by LegendHero(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Niklaus398:
should we show you Obi schools in Anambra? Those schools are top 20 best schools in Nigeria with its students winning awards here n there. How many had Shettimas own student won?.how many competitions have they participated in and won?. Are they leading in waec, jamb or neco?

To 20 best schools in Nigeria? Can you present the rating of secondary schools in Nigeria that put those schools in top 20?

I’m waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2022
Shettima did a good job with recouping his confidence. He was neither cheered nor encouraged and was also solely aware that most of the lot doesn't like neither him nor his principal. Yet, he went ahead undaunted. They all did well with their speeches though. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Niklaus398: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2022
LegendHero:

To 20 best schools in Nigeria? Can you present the rating of secondary schools in Nigeria that put those schools in top 20?

I’m waiting.
someone made a list here where even Chimaroke was busy hailing himself his school was listed. But we see Anambra schools were so many n those schools were built by obi.
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by GoooodHardDick: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2022
apache22b:
god is doing his work through Shettima to advise the Obidient's urchins one more time to vote Tinubu because he's the only one who knows the road

I see some Obidient urchins deceiving Peter Obi and cheering him everywhere he goes to but they will all vote Tinubu come 2023 as their President. And most Obidient's urchins are murmuring why Tinubu wasn't at the NBA conference. Now my question is , What is he going there to do ? Light and darkness has no business at all. Peter Obi means darkness while Bola Ahmed Tinubu means Light .

Tinubu is too big to be in the same place Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins who are pathetic liars . Falseprophet1 Falseprophet can attest to that.

Oga, There's nothing like Obidient urchins! We only have Tinubu urchins and they're extremely dull just like the trash you wrote

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by icold: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2022
It seems nobody watched the video. I didn't see him clap.
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by wpadmin: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Una don start, Obi bend down greeted Atiku, Obi apologize, Obi went to the toilet, Obi was seeing buying roasted agbado by the road side, to mention the least. Are we not tired of all these talks? You people have been packaging him for us as the most humble human on Earth. All these are Petty strategies, give us a more solid and grounded reasons why will should vote for Obi. You don't just stand on the podium before the audiences and started talking about already knew problems in our Country. When you state the problems you also state the solutions. There was a video I watched on Tedtalk, featuring Dr, Iweala, she mentioned the problems we were facing as a whole in Africa and she still mentioned the solutions. She was giving a standing ovation by the end of her speech, a conference presented by dignitaries from all walks of life. That's how we know a leader that has foresight and vision.

The people that have been giving us grounded reasons since how many years, where the grounded reasons carry us go.

Nigerians are the easiest people to scam. The problem be say una no too get money.
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Theowise(f): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2022
Son of hate.
Tinubu fashioned Lagos State's developmental blueprint. This blueprint made governance and administration easy for his successors.

DaddyFreeze2020:

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2022
Sentiment apart I never knew this Shetima is these sound? I'm hearing him talking for the first time ever, honestly I was expecting that type of Buhari depressive English and boring to death narrations from him but I'm surprised he has a very clear cut and make a bit sense.

Pls put hatred apart the man is not that bad mentally but unfortunately I'm not apc neither would I ever be I only wish him and his Boss Tinubu the best but he spoke with sound mind.

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2022
Rapuru14:
Peter is not desperate!

His genuineness of purpose is enough to make him greatly successful in government.

Clean hearts always go for the message not the messenger.

He will always go beyond party lines to bring on board great ideas to change the country.

But APC will ALWAYS reward party loyalists mostly criminals.

That is why every right thinking man should get up, support and vote Obi.

Obi is the lifeline to this dying nation.
The only message Peter Obi can give is that he is very much capable of overseeing University Workers and Medical doctors going on strike for 6 and 13 months respectively.

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Peppysco: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Thank goodness there are signature projects used as campaign templates attributed to this man you all hate. Good to know that you acknowledged that the projects are there but weren't executed by Tinubu.
But what can Obi's successors say they inherited from his administration? Man governed for 8 years and can't even mention one good thing done in the state and the same guy is who you all call the saviour, we're not all daft mehn. Guy even lied about the economic value of his administration's investment in the brewery only for Solido to debunk his lies.
I'll rather put my trust in an old but effective and experienced man with track records than in the hands of a rookie riding on sentiments and sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2022
Godjone:
A refined gentle man who play politics without bitterness. A leader with compassion. God bless Obi our next president

A man very good to be a con artist
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Rapuru14: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Perfectbeing:
The only message Peter Obi can give is that he is very much capable of overseeing University Workers and Medical doctors going on strike for 6 and 13 months respectively.

Please I wasn't referring to pained Agbadorians but to sane minds. Thanks.
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by otipoju(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2022
apache22b:

The drug dealer and patron of violent agberos who extort struggling market women and drivers is the ONLY light? Abeg fear God for once.
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Richieniit: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Go to borno and see wonders grin
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by CSTRR: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2022
You can see Peter obi is a good man.

He has no problems with solutions as long as you want to work for the people.

He is the best we have now.

The rest are hateful scavengers.

Besides, character is everything.

And Tinubu is not worthy in character.
Re: Momment Peter Obi Clapped To Kashim Shettima's Economic Plan (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2022
9jaBloke:
smiley

Sad truth is that everybody in contention is a product of the system and contributed to the present rot. Some more than the others, but no exemption.

Personally, I've lost confidence in the present political class and I'm sick and tired of rhetorics and campaign promises.

Analyses of Nigeria's Fiscal, Monetary, Trade and Economic Policies using global performance index standards show that every regime in Nigeria's 4th republic performed under par...but you will often hear Nigerians arguing that this president did better than the other because he built more roads and bridges.

There's zero integrity, no accountability, the last census exercise was in 2006, our borders have been free-for-all for goodness knows how long.

A product of this political system can not perform miracles, Peter Obi included.

Atiku is a bonafide product and beneficiary of the system and has been vying since 1992.

Tinubu is a master of the game and has been plotting his move for a decades.

Kwankwaso has been everywhere: SDP, PDP, ANPP, APC

Until very recently Obi was in the PDP (that we all know) and right now he is hobnobbing with Doyin Okupe (that we know)

I don't want to write a long epistle but I've since come to the realization that Nigeria's Messiah cannot be found among the present politicians.
When an antivirus or an anti-poison is to be made, you need to use the virus and the poison to make to antivirus and anti-poison.
The solution of the virus and poison is the virus and poison.

The solution lies in one of those 3 names you mentioned. And I believe Tinubu is that virus that can be used to create the antivirus. Cos bad as he is, his track record from all the contestants is the biggest and most visible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Ali Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor / Some Nigeria States You Barely Hear About... / Ferry Gberegbe's Children Gets N200M Scholarship From Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.