Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

"They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) (20826 Views)

Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video / PDP Blasts Jega: You Contributed In Bringing This ‘Failed’ APC Government' / Charly Boy Reveals Shocking Things About Deji Adeyanju In New Interview (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by EmmyDJourno: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2022
As it dey pain them
It go dey sweet us
As it dey sweet us
It go dey pain dem

1 Like

Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by Bigfish121(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Na Johnson Agbonayima b that ooo.wahala
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by effort1: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2022
Eriggs:

Keep shut ipob.
Your pandora Obituary is part of PDP that raped, looted and ransacked this country for 16 wasted Yeats.
Only ipob terrorists with lno brain of dem own can be brainwashed.

The obituary you want will happen to you and your family.

The obedience we want will happen to us and our families.

4 Likes

Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Am enjoying what the youth are doing
So anybody entering there tomorrow will wait for the youth even if is Peter obi

We will not take the shit again enough is enough we are not ur slave politicians

2 Likes

Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by PresidObi: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2022
etrouble:

Peter Obituary was in PDP for 8 years after spending 8 years in APGA. Yusuf Baba Datti was in CPC/APC for about 20 years. So, go and get a politician who has no link with APC or PDP, that is when you can type this nonsense you typed above.

Not everyone has memory loss like you.

When you learn to stop childish tantrums, resist insults or misspelling of people's names, maybe I can teach you a thing or two.

Have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2022
Everyone need to join to make it none easy for all this wicked heartless politicians

Pls guys we are not slave anymore

We are here praising thief that have stealing Nigeria since independent, that rubbish should stop

1 Like

Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by PresidObi: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2022
effort1:

The obituary you want will happen to you and your family.

The obedience we want will happen to us and our families.

Ase

2 Likes

Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by owoshuyi(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2022
I remember this video. It's an old video though. Sometime before 2020 sha.
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2022
Beating to reset brain suppose dey follow.. We must get it right in this country, by fire by force.. Make campaign first start
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2022
I told apc buhari govt has done so much damage to their party but they kept praising him. Buhari did not only want to destroy apc he made up his mind to destroy Nigeria and run to Niger Rep.

I told apc to first apologise to Nigerians before it get to election moment but they said sai baba is the best president that I'm not apc I should face my pdp and I faced my warrant.
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by dominic17: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2022
That's what they deserve from every sane Nigerians, we need to vet our angers on them. Until our politicians receive sense.
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by Hydroxide(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2022
Apc is an Evil party founded on lies and propaganda. No more old men in Aso rock, we must take our country back.

Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by toujurs: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Even the Apc chieftain shock sef, the guy will be like ah ahn, wetin dey happen. Wetin dey occur grin grin
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by Vote4Obi: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2022
adioolayi:
grin grin cheesy

Vote Sowore for President

Tell me just one reason why we should vote for Sowore? Who is he? What has he done or achieved? You think Nigeria's presidency is SUG?

Sowore should go and contest for councilor or local government chairman first so we can judge his pedigree. Running a blog and forming tough to police is not enough to rate him please.
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2022
More to come, APC have no idea of what is coming upon them
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2022
adioolayi:
grin grin cheesy

Even right inside his bedroom he will still fail grincheesy
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by adioolayi(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Tell me just one reason why we should vote for Sowore? Who is he? What has he done or achieved? You think Nigeria's presidency is SUG?

Sowore should go and contest for councilor or local government chairman first so we can judge his pedigree. Running a blog and forming tough to police is not enough to rate him please.

He remains the ONLY Presidential aspirant that has openly fought and is currently fighting for the liberation of the oppressed.

He remains the only one that has been speaking truth to power... despite under security watch...he is not tired.

Since 2019, non of these aspirant has been more vocal against police brutality, oppression, economic collapse , corruption and the need for overhauling of the current system of Governance like Omoyele Sowore..

That's why he deserves my vote,
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by GistFullGround: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2022
adioolayi:
grin grin cheesy

Sowore will NEVER be president!

Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by adioolayi(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2022
GistFullGround:

Sowore will NEVER be president!

Thank you...

I am voting for him anyways....he has earned my very own single vote.
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by Belteshazzar1: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2022
The video quality is not even clear
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by stacyadams: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2022
brightDdon:

Hmmm don't pretend not to see the NTA
and channels microphones and their respective correspondents.

Bro...I really understand that you have the right to your choice and I respect that fact,,but my guy let's be real na,,,you like the way this our country dey?? You like the way the ordinary Nigerians are suffering?? You like the way the price of products are sky rocketing everyday You like as our money is losing value almost by seconds?? See the the insecurity,,see the unemployment,,I can keep counting over and over without end.

This is as a result of the APC AND PDP leadership

Peter Obi has been tested and proven...
Let's do away with ethnicity and region even religion Politices and come together to make Nigeria great again..

Tinibu isn't a bad person but Peter Obi is best for the job...

I respect Tinibu very well,,he's a father to many and in his time he's done well.

Let's come together with our PVC and vote for peter Obi for our one and only Nigeria for a better future for our children.
..u don't need to beg any body......na matter of time before hunger reset some people brain by force or the day bandits kidnap them grin

1 Like

Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by Bravetunde: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2022
adioolayi:

He remains the ONLY Presidential aspirant that has openly fought and is currently fighting for the liberation of the oppressed.

He remains the only one that has been speaking truth to power... despite under security watch...he is not tired.

Since 2019, non of these aspirant has been more vocal against police brutality, oppression, economic collapse , corruption and the need for overhauling of the current system of Governance like Omoyele Sowore..

That's why he deserves my vote,
I know you are saying all these thinking that sowore is a Yoruba man.because you also support the useless,dead thiefnybu because of tribaslism.
But you are wrong,sowore is ijaw.
God bless ijaws
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by adioolayi(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2022
Bravetunde:

I know you are saying all these thinking that sowore is a Yoruba man.because you also support the useless,dead thiefnybu because of tribaslism.
But you are wrong,sowore is ijaw.
God bless ijaws

What have I said that is not the truth

I have said what I said as the reason I am voting him.
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by QuikMedia: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2022
cheesy cheesy
kelvinunilag:

So APC is now in Uganda?? I wonder the kind of website with your thinking, you will build for someone...
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2022
Penguin2:
I keep saying it that Tinubu and his BATstards are not hoping to win through votes of the people but through massive rigging and other wuruwuru means.

If that wasn’t the case, they would have halted campaigns knowing fully well that Nigerians have rejected both APC and the Agbado BATstard bearing it’s ticket.

But God will defeat them.

You're tackling agbadorians like Moh247 PandoraObi and FreeStuffsNG with only one hand. You're like superman. cheesy
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by Penguin2: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2022
Reinaldo:

You're tackling agbadorians like Moh247 PandoraObi and FreeStuffsNG with only one hand. You're like superman. cheesy

Lol

Thanks for the recognition sir.

It’s appreciated.
Re: "They Have Failed" - APC Chieftain Harrassed During An Interview (Video) by Onifademich(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2022
Are u in need of POS machine for ur business kindly contact me on 08060350449/08145566772 & for cheaper DATA & TV subscription kindly download HELPDESK TECH on playstore thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Orders Payments Of 9 Months Arrears For 400,000 N-Power Beneficiaries / Amasa Firdu: Hijab Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) / Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.