Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers (20230 Views)

'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS / Rivers Government Seals Businesses Of Pro-Atiku PDP Members - Thisday / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by lomprico(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2022
You mean wike's thugs

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by stanisbaratheon: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2022
jrusky:
But why is it that some people no dey use their brain?

How can you say you are pro Atiku in Rivers state when you know fully well Atiku and Wike are not on same page at the moment and you think trouble won't brew up with sch gathering?

Pls be sensitive guys "doing right things at the wrong time can attract injuries".

SO in your analysis now everybody in Rivers state should be part of Wike's selfish fight with Atiku?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2022
Benchilwell:
Diz Wike self, playing baby politics, he dont know is popularity just end in only River.
Remember he slayed IPOB he's international
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by maasoap(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2022
More like Zombiedients. They have been threatening that other parties shouldn't hold rallies in SE and SS. Let's see how it will go down for them
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by asanausana91: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2022
If the Nigerian justice system is working Wike will go to prison immediately after his tenure. Just look at a public confession of crime, telling the whole world that he made somebody to win an election without winning the primaries.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by jrusky(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

SO in your analysis now everybody in Rivers state should be part of Wike's selfish fight with Atiku?

Oh my God, Can't you read and understand?

Everyone knows Wike it will look like an affontry to him and his supporters might or will strike that is what I'm saying.

I'm not against their gathering it's my party I'm pdp but the situation is a bit tense let all calm down first and let this issue on ground resolve.
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by maasoap(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2022
iSense247:
Wike is missing it. He would be worse than Buhari in presidency.

Shame on the guy above me.

Really? Tell us what changed now? Atikulate less than four years ago, president of Dubai today. Shocking!
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by Tingotoe: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2022
I smell Peter Obi supporters all over this
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by Nasman387(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2022
The attack was proudly sponsored by Wike[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by badumjoy: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Very soon, Nigerians will know the true colour of Wike. He is the governor, the deputy governor, the speaker of the house of assembly (for a fact, he is the house of assembly in Rivers state), he is the chairman of the River state traditional Rulers' council, he is Adolt Hitler of Rivers state. He combines his acquired black power, his army of thugs, cultists and ill-gotten money to sit on Rivers people just like the HEAD SITS ON THE BODY of the human being. He is proud, disrespectful, arrogant and deadly.

Now, he succeeding to make Rivers state his private enterprise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by deeva2: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2022
The fearless Wike is showing them that he is also a Landlord in PDP..
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by Felimax(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2022
maasoap:
More like Zombiedients. They have been threatening that other parties shouldn't hold rallies in SE and SS. Let's see how it will go down for them

This is the part I love the most. The way North and West go take rise up against the rest of the country go be like film. Be very rest assured that this election will be very tribal.

Soon, the Southeast will see how election is played in Nigeria. 2015 experience will be a child's play.

I am very happy with what Wike is doing so much for the fact that he can only do those things in Rivers State. As it stands the remaining SouthSouth PDP states are not with Wike. I want Wike to do more, I am praying seriously that God will keep him foolish so when he starts getting the rewards for his stupidity other fools can learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by stanisbaratheon: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2022
jrusky:

Oh my God, Can't you read and understand?

Everyone knows Wike it will look like an affontry to him and his supporters might or will strike that is what I'm saying.

I'm not against their gathering it's my party I'm pdp but the situation is a bit tense let all calm down first and let this issue on ground resolve.

Thank you very much for that question, but I can read.

Well, unlike you, I am not a party man. Other than reading and understanding what you wrote up there, you don't expect me to read your mind to ascertain the intent or emotion behind the post you made.

So, there is now a right and wrong time to hold meetings in Rivers State. The hole Wike is digging in this state will swallow him.
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by Goodbadbowy419: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Let send all this apc and pdp outta history
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by Grace045(f): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Good
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2022
badumjoy:
Very soon, Nigerians will know the true colour of Wike. He is the governor, the deputy governor, the speaker of the house of assembly (for a fact, he is the house of assembly in Rivers state), he is the chairman of the River state traditional Rulers' council, he is Adolt Hitler of Rivers state. He combines his acquired black power, his army of thugs, cultists and ill-gotten money to sit on Rivers people just like the HEAD SITS ON THE BODY of the human being. He is proud, disrespectful, arrogant and deadly.

Now, he succeeding to make Rivers state his private enterprise.

You forgot to add that Wike is his own cabinet. No need for Commissioners and Special advisers. Those are ceremonial heads and since after the Primaries, he dissolved his ceremonial cabinet.

Rivers State Government is government of Wike, by Wike and for Wike.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:
Let send all this apc and pdp outta history

TAKE YOUR BROOM,
TAKE YOUR UMBRELLA,
WE NO DEY DO AGAIN...EFE BBNAIJA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qoli9gmowI

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by goodheart01: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2022
post=115972234:
Say no to THUGGERY

And yes to Buhari ass worship.... Lol

“Darling daddy crooner”
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by Proudlyomonna: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Atiku take your time oo undecided
Your brother has already almost completed the tenure of the North,it's the turn of the South.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by Ekpeitit(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wike is Atiku's Achilles heel grin grin
Wike will teach Atiku a lesson he will never forget.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by CHINONSOJAMES: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by ogbonti: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nukilia:
Atiku is the President of Dubai grin

Shame on those who want to replicate the Cameroon model in Nigeria. The same way Paul Biya is residing in Switzerland and running Cameroon.

Shame on the guy below me...

Only a crook will support Atiku who has a bad record

I am proud to be the 100th person to like this post

1 Like

Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by aamir489: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wike the wicked Wike the wicked ...
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by underpinna: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
iSense247:
Wike is missing it. He would be worse than Buhari in presidency.

Shame on the guy above me.

Wike is not missing anything. He helped most of these guys but they don't want to stick with him.
Good friends stick together, good or bad.
They have calculated the northern factor and want to betray their brother, no love.
You would have done worse Wike.
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by iSense247: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
underpinna:

Wike is not missing anything. He helped most of these guys but they don't want to stick with him.
Good friends stick together, good or bad.
They have calculated the northern factor and want to betray their brother, no love.
You would have done worse Wike.
But freedom of association is a fundamental human right. People should be free to associate to whom they like and dissociate from whom they dislike. Anything other than this is terrorism.
Re: Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers by underpinna: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
iSense247:
But freedom of association is a fundamental human right. People should be free to associate to whom they like and dissociate from whom they dislike. Anything other than this is terrorism.

There is freedom of association but then no king will sit and watch people gang up against him because of freedom of association.
Why did US fought CUBA, why is Russia fighting Ukrain, Why is Nigerian govt against ipob, why is China against Taiwan and so on.
Even you, you won't sit down and fold your hands for opposition to fight you. They will so sideline you and make you history.
Why did Nigerian government fought youths for supporting end SARs.
In real life, there is no freedom of association, you are only allowed when you have not stepped on toes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity / First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Commends Super Falcons / El-Rufai Calls For Bombardment Of Forests Where Bandits Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.