Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

US Infectious Disease Expert, Dr Anthony Fauci To Step Down From His Role - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Infectious Disease Expert, Dr Anthony Fauci To Step Down From His Role (320 Views)

Thomas Thabane: Lesotho's 80-Year-Old PM To Step Down / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Infectious Disease Expert, Dr Anthony Fauci To Step Down From His Role by peacettw: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2022
US infectious disease expert, Dr Anthony Fauci to step down from his role after 38 years

Finally.

I am not a fan of Trump but I will forever be grateful to him for demystifying Covid-19 in the face of overwhelming opposition.

If not for Trump, the likes of Fauci, Biden and co would have brought the world and that of our children to their knees, choked full with multiple drugs/vaccines touted by big Pharma to either cure and/or prevent covid. Millions have lost their lives or source of livelihood to this and many more still suffering from the side effects of these drugs/vaccines.

Thank you President Trump. This thread was created in your honour. I will forever remember you as the world's hero.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/08/22/politics/anthony-fauci-government/index.html

Re: US Infectious Disease Expert, Dr Anthony Fauci To Step Down From His Role by Qtrpst4: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2022
After lying and deciding the world

He knows the republicans will investigate him when they win the majority at the mid election this November.
Re: US Infectious Disease Expert, Dr Anthony Fauci To Step Down From His Role by peacettw: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2022
Qtrpst4:
After lying and deciding the world

He knows the republicans will investigate him when they win the majority at the mid election this November.

Exactly. The gain of function research he awarded, and which he keeps denying that he did, birthed the corona virus. He needs to accept responsibility and resigning is simply not enough.
Re: US Infectious Disease Expert, Dr Anthony Fauci To Step Down From His Role by Qtrpst4: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Trust Paul randy his arch enemy in the house,
Paul has told him that he will be investigated if the republican gets the majority and he has seen it happening and so choose to leave with his retirement benefits intact instead of being striped of it if he is embarrassed out.

Imagine he was earning more than trump as a president

peacettw:

Exactly. The gain of function research he awarded, and which he keeps denying that he did, birthed the corona virus. He needs to accept responsibility and resigning is simply not enough.
Re: US Infectious Disease Expert, Dr Anthony Fauci To Step Down From His Role by peacettw: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Trust Paul randy his arch enemy in the house,
Paul has told him that he will be investigated if the republican gets the majority and he has seen it happening and so choose to leave with his retirement benefits intact instead of being striped of it if he is embarrassed out.

Imagine he was earning more than trump as a president

I am certain that Fauci didn't expect the likes of Paul to call him out.. He was the darling of the press when Trump was on seat and was quite instrumental in ousting him during the last elections.

All these time, noone knew that Fauci was largely responsible for the world's demise. I bet the Chinese threatened to expose his role in the birth of the virus, so he did all he possibly could to make sure that the Chinese weren't found culpable. Till date, noone knows for sure if this virus was leaked from wuhan lab. It is just so ludicrous.

The likes of Pelosi, her husband and other Democrats fed fat from investing in the Big pharma making these Covid-19 vaccines/drugs. And despite many reputable researchers reporting that ivermectin and other simple remedies worked equally well, the likes of Fauci shut them all up.. Now, the chicken has come home to roost.

Emerging articles have shared their concerns about the new wave of strange immune-mediated diseases cropping up in vaccinated individuals. As usual, the press is keeping mum to all this. Well not for long though. Now that Fauci is leaving, perhaps people will be more confident to speak out.

Such a shame

1 Like

Re: US Infectious Disease Expert, Dr Anthony Fauci To Step Down From His Role by Qtrpst4: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2022
Yes I saw about the immune mediated stuff but omo, and to know that I was supposed to enter the US then and was even ready to take the vaccine if not for some set backs. I guess every disappointment is a blessing.

See, that virus was made in that Wuhan lab but am sure it was at the behest of Obama, fauci and CO. For the Chinese it could be the tech and money they were paid to host that research lab. Remember that that lab was not even fit to host such a research as it is not up to level 5 in biosafety.

Let us be frank to our selves, chloroquine can cure that thing as chloroquine is a standard cure for SARs covid virus and SARs is like the senior brother of this covid. The way these viruses behave is that they have the same morphology and that makes it possible for different drugs to be able to target them since all you need is to get a specific site of action. It's just like antibiotics different brands and chemicals but mostly the same site of action which is the beta lactam.

I once watched an interview where a top scientist was accusing fauci of creating and spreading HIV in Africa. I hope to buy her book some day

peacettw:

I am certain that Fauci didn't expect the likes of Paul to call him out.. He was the darling of the press when Trump was on seat and was quite instrumental in ousting him during the last elections.

All these time, noone knew that Fauci was largely responsible for the world's demise. I bet the Chinese threatened to expose his role in the birth of the virus, so he did all he possibly could to make sure that the Chinese weren't found culpable. Till date, noone knows for sure if this virus was leaked from wuhan lab. It is just so ludacris.

The likes of Pelosi, her husband and other Democrats fed fat from investing in the Big pharma making these Covid-19 vaccines/drugs. And despite many reputable researchers reporting that ivermectin and other simple remedies worked equally well, the likes of Fauci shut them all up.. Now, the chicken as come home to roost.

Emerging articles have shared their concerns about the new wave of strange immune-mediated diseases cropping up in vaccinated individuals. As usual, the press is keeping mum to all this. Well not for long though. Now that Fauci is leaving, perhaps people will be more confident to speak out.

Such a shame
Re: US Infectious Disease Expert, Dr Anthony Fauci To Step Down From His Role by peacettw: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Yes I saw about the immune mediated stuff but omo, and to know that I was supposed to enter the US then and was even ready to take the vaccine if not for some set backs. I guess every disappointment is a blessing.

See, that virus was made in that Wuhan lab but am sure it was at the behest of Obama, fauci and CO. For the Chinese it could be the tech and money they were paid to host that research lab. Remember that that lab was not even fit to host such a research as it is not up to level 5 in biosafety.

Let us be frank to our selves, chloroquine can cure that thing as chloroquine is a standard cure for SARs covid virus and SARs is like the senior brother of this covid. The way these viruses behave is that they have the same morphology and that makes it possible for different drugs to be able to target them since all you need is to get a specific site of action. It's just like antibiotics different brands and chemicals but mostly the same site of action which is the beta lactam.

I once watched an interview where a top scientist was accusing fauci of creating and spreading HIV in Africa. I hope to buy her book some day

Totally forgot about chloroquine.. Can you imagine the millions of lives that could have been saved from covid and its ripple effects.

But let's be hopeful. With Fauci and Biden leaving, I am confident that we will finally know the true story beind the origin of this virus. Let's be patient.
Re: US Infectious Disease Expert, Dr Anthony Fauci To Step Down From His Role by Qtrpst4: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2022
Of course we will and am sure with trump coming in, that will be a top priority as the fauci will not be on seat to hide anything again

peacettw:

Totally forgot about chloroquine.. Can you imagine the millions of lives that would have been saved for covid and its ripple effects.

But let's be hopeful. With Fauci and Biden leaving, I am confident we will finally know the true story beind this virus. Let's be patient.

(1) (Reply)

Statement By Permanent Representative Vassily Nebenzia At UNSC Briefing / Queen Elizabeth II Dead Or Related To New Prime Minister Truss? / Russia To Annex Four Occupied Ukrainian Regions On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.