Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories (47016 Views)

8 Years Old Nigerian Photographer Won 'arts And Creative Personality Of 2018' / Nigerian Photographer Receives Getty Images Creative Bursary Award / Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by Ignatio(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Paid and.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by Lanretoye(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Please anyone who has or knows about any job vacancy in amuwo odofin(Lagos) or its environs that dont require me to come with a guarantor should please let me know, even if it's a 25k a month job.. I'm in serious need of a job please.....
with this your moniker,anyway it already shows you are jobless and irresponsible,looking for a job without a guarantor killed it,it's so terrible there is no one to stand for you.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by vivalavida(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Joke of a thread
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by TastyFriedPussy: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lanretoye:
with this your moniker,anyway it already shows you are jobless and irresponsible.
naa boredom make me choose the moniker ohhh grin it totally has nothing to do with my personality
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by BitmapStudios: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Boss Timagex, I'm lost! kiss

cool
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by TastyFriedPussy: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lanretoye:
with this your moniker,anyway it already shows you are jobless and irresponsible,looking for a job without a guarantor killed it,it's so terrible there is no one to stand for you.
I don't have a guarantor because I don't have friends
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by Kwipay: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hmmm

Meanwhile, We Sell PayPal Funds Now At 550Naira/$... Kwitok.com/paypal
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by Maryam1234(f): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
This story is incomplete cry

1 Like

Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by illicit(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maryam1234:
This story is incomplete cry
grin
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by thisisit: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
HE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER.
HE HAS NO VALUE TO SELL.
NOBODY WOULD BUY NOTHING FROM NOTHING.
HE JUST KILLED HIS MARKET WITH THIS POST
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by taiocol: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
wman:
Who paid for this to be moved to the front-page?

Where are the photographs?

Nonsense.

E tire me o.
Make nairaland post my own for fp na grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by system21: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Please anyone who has or knows about any job vacancy in amuwo odofin(Lagos) or its environs should please let me know, even if it's a 25k a month job.. I'm in serious need of a job please.....
You are both jobless and and stupid

1 Like

Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by TastyFriedPussy: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
system21:

at least not as stupid as that good for nothing harlot you call your mother that allowed that useless idiot you call you father to have his way into her stinking honey pot to give birth to a miserable and unlettered goat like you.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by goodman5(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nonsense, where the story
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by femi31: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Please anyone who has or knows about any job vacancy in amuwo odofin(Lagos) or its environs should please let me know, even if it's a 25k a month job.. I'm in serious need of a job please.....
Please help me too
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by jclassiq(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by Timagex(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
BitmapStudios:
Boss Timagex, I'm lost! kiss

cool

grin
If you are looking for story telling documentary photographers, then, check out mayor otu, sarkin foto, splash peters, etc. This thread is a slap on we photographers.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by CrownOfClay724: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is this a paid ad?

Cos what in the name of uselessness is this thread?

1 Like

Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by LongT(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
I see the photographer with his camera positioned like a gun.aside that, no stories.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by kelweb: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Folktales Photography � ... Fictions ���� ... baddash����
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by TastyFriedPussy: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
femi31:
Please help me too
do you stay in amuwo odofin? If you have a guarantor I know a Job I can direct you to where you can apply.. I applied but the reason why I haven't gotten the job is because I don't have a guarantor..a guarantor who is a family member and is married
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by Calicoe: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
All I see is a photographer who's lucky enough to have the right connections.
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by googlepikins: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
What's this rubbish

Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by Pat081: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
jojothaiv:
So, where are the stories?

Or he wants it untold because I don't get it.....
lol, Op misuses his drugs that is why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by ArchyDesmond(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
system21:

Habaa....why will u say such ??
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by micaluk: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
where is the story...what type of playing is this.
Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by Melagros(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
jojothaiv:

Or he want it untold, because I don't get.....
My brother I no see any story as well

1 Like

Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by LOVEGINO(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
jojothaiv:

Or he want it untold, because I don't get.....
nairaland don dey jagajaga.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kabiru Salawu: A Nigerian Photographer Using His Photos To Tell Stories by LOVEGINO(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pat081:
lol, Op misuses his drugs that is why
blame d mod. Maybe docas dey wipe am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Nigerian Man Reportedly Lost His Job After His Female Compatriot Report Him / This Crippled Man Decides To Work Instead Of Begging (photos) / 5 Occupations That Receive The Highest Number Of Insults In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.