Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria (23481 Views)

UK Nurses To Hold First Strike In History Over Salary Increment / 21-Day Notice: Strike Dangerous Now, FG Begs Doctors, NMA, Ministry Disagree / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by dododawa1: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Useless LEADERS
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by Spandau: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/23/fg-begs-doctors-nurses-to-remain-in-nigeria/

All the problems plaguing the country today doesn't really bother Buhari. He doesn't care. The only thing he ever cared about is taking care of his Fulani people and in that aspect, he has succeeded. He has armed his people with machine guns and looked the other way while they forge ahead with their conquest agenda.
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by Freeman50(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
If you are opportuned to live Nigeria today, don't give it a second thought.
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by iheanacho8v: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
The politicians live abroad too they only come here to stealThey are worried that most people can now afford to join them therePlease vote Peter Obi He is the only one saying something different.The politicians live abroad too they only come here to stealThey are worried that most people can now afford to join them therePlease vote Peter Obi He is the only one saying something different....
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by ambale(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
Stop begging them. Nigerian universities are some of the cheapest in the world. Some doctors don't even spend up to $20k all through their years in medical school. Meanwhile, that's what many schools spend per annum in the US and other Western countries.

You just have to use bonds to keep them here. If you go through public schools and enjoy government-subsidized education, you should be ready to work in Nigeria for 7 years or more or you pay the government $10k per year for 10 years wherever you are in the world or you will be declared wanted. However, the government needs to improve their pay, tools and working conditions here.

The thing is we need to make the country conducive for all professions

The country stand to gain more if we keep our best hands here
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by legionISproteus: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
bigpicture001:
I think the FG should impose a 5 -7years ban on all health graduates from playing thier services abroad...

They shld sends the. Circular of the. Ban to all nation's. That if a graduates ayeas of gradaution from a Nigerian federal government and state government skl doesn't show over 5-7 years after graduating.. they musnt be employed.. lest thier will b a bilateral fracas btw the. Two countries...

The health ppl are too selfish.. they go to sskl on free tuition and next day they jet out to giv services to nation's who wouldn't allow u skl thier at a moderate cost if u want to b a health practitioner...

This is my take!
Ngige, you are a bastard
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by legionISproteus: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
bigpicture001:

Yes.. because I have them free education so they can help. My immidaite society not the British people...

At least for 5-7 years..

If u know before hand that u will be. Restricted , u will jejely go to private vaarsity or go abraod for all.. so u can be free...

This cow thinks medical school is free in Nigeria. Don't worry, if you manage to pass your Common Entrance Examination, you still have a few more years to get into medical school and enjoy your free lectures.
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by mediclife1987(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
Stop begging them. Nigerian universities are some of the cheapest in the world. Some doctors don't even spend up to $20k all through their years in medical school. Meanwhile, that's what many schools spend per annum in the US and other Western countries.

You just have to use bonds to keep them here. If you go through public schools and enjoy government-subsidized education, you should be ready to work in Nigeria for 7 years or more or you pay the government $10k per year for 10 years wherever you are in the world or you will be declared wanted. However, the government needs to improve their pay, tools and working conditions here.

Doctors would gladly spend the 7years and even pay you the $10k you requested for times 2 with change just to leave your shithole to anywhere else apart from Nigeria.

You're one of the fools like Ngige that said Doctors can leave if they like, and that's exactly what we'll do, till you lots get your shit together.

We'll be praying for Nigeria though, from a better place where prayers can be answered, not in your cursed cesspool you keep deceiving yourself is a country...

Report me pls, ban dey hungry me...

1 Like

Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by GUNITGuy: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
SmartPolician:

Don't mind those people I am currently in a medical school MD1 alone is more than 6yrs of 3Federal university put together.... Those Guys should be grateful for Nigeria
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by AAAUWALMHD(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Not even doctors and nurses. University lecturers will also relocate to find better job in abroad, if this set of stupid personnels continiour rules this country...
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by afrodoc(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
bigpicture001:
I think the FG should impose a 5 -7years ban on all health graduates from playing thier services abroad...

They shld sends the. Circular of the. Ban to all nation's. That if a graduates ayeas of gradaution from a Nigerian federal government and state government skl doesn't show over 5-7 years after graduating.. they musnt be employed.. lest thier will b a bilateral fracas btw the. Two countries...

The health ppl are too selfish.. they go to sskl on free tuition and next day they jet out to giv services to nation's who wouldn't allow u skl thier at a moderate cost if u want to b a health practitioner...

This is my take!

You should donate your empty skull to the museum of unnatural history.
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by onyxo76(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
wait to be earning 5k monthly hazard allowance? abeg when docs dey earn 100pound per hour as a consultantGP, multiply that by the naira exchange and analyse the rest.
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by SmartPolician: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
mediclife1987:

Doctors would gladly spend the 7years and even pay you the $10k you requested for times 2 with change just to leave your shithole to anywhere else apart from Nigeria.

You're one of the fools like Ngige that said Doctors can leave if they like, and that's exactly what we'll do, till you lots get your shit together.

We'll be praying for Nigeria though, from a better place where prayers can be answered, not in your cursed cesspool you keep deceiving yourself is a country...

Report me pls, ban dey hungry me...

Nobody dey report or ban you.

Everyone has ideas of what we need to do to get this country working again.
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
While you are killing them?
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by Psoul(m): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
The same FG through the Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige that mocked the doctors and told them to leave if they want that the FG will never beg them. He said that Nigeria has enough doctors.
Meanwhile, this is someone that is a medical doctor talking down on his colleagues and the profession he spent years on.

https://guardian.ng/news/doctors-can-leave-nigeria-has-enough-says-ngige/

Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by Oqw1: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Failed government
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by Thomthom(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
No good welfare, salary self Na beg we dey beg governors to pay at when due... them go say they increase salary for all workers, health workers go dey do meeting upon meeting to send delegates to dialogue with government to implement Health workers own.. me self if I finish my program and I see opportunity Na to japka oo
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by countryman13: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
ogododo:

Sebi una think say una wise! All the bastards politicians should bring back their children who are in the medical field to Nigeria now. Poor man pikin go suffer throughout his/her school life, suffer to get work, suffer in d course of doing the work n even while eating d proceed of job,na still suffer head. Their children's suffering shall be hell on earth by the grace of the Almighty God, Amen.

1 Like

Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by Psoul(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Freeman50:
If you are opportuned opportune to live leave Nigeria today, don't give it a second thought.

1 Like

Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
cococandy:
Dem dey use abeg pay rent and bills?
Abi o.
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by phyl123: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
I’m sure if the government pays our professionals a descent wage and provides a safe and secure working environment they will stay.
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
SmartPolician:

So you looked at this rubbish you wrote and thought it sensible. Are you not one of those idiots that voted, slandered and toiled for buhari and is still planning to vote Tinubu, another disaster? Your 30k BMC salary cannot pay quarter of one doctor's salary so please, get out
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by Backpedal: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
SmartPolician:

Naa

$10k bond when the amount spent to train a doctor per year in this cesspit is not up to that ?
Fear God....
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by Olorilolo(f): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
God forbid
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by Mrvalent(m): 12:17am On Aug 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

The folly in your write up is that ....this should also apply to all the graduates. Computer Science students for example will take a loan of $40k in the USA. You should also make such a law for computer science graduates moving to other countries from Nigeria. If that's your modus operandi. Moreso, the quality of education is far off what obtains in US schools.. So there's no correlation in prices at all.

After an inflammatory statement, you now tried to save face by saying "doctors should be well compensated"... like it would cover up your spiteful intent and frankly poorly reasoned write-up.

And No, this is not an emotional response... Just calling out your BS.
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by oxygenator: 3:53am On Aug 24, 2022
afrodoc:

You should donate your empty skull to the museum of unnatural history.

That one no even get the skull.
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by edoairways: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Sorry to derail a bit, I want to make inquiry concerning a university called Olwa University in Nigeria. I learnt they award degree for registered nurses and midwives in Nigeria.

Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by dark404(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
ogododo:

why is he begging them when FG themselves do travelled abroad for medical check-up whenever they had a little symptoms of fever.
Re: FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria by LoveGifted(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2022
edoairways:
Sorry to derail a bit, I want to make inquiry concerning a university called Olwa University in Nigeria. I learnt they award degree for registered nurses and midwives in Nigeria.

This should answer your question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge Orders President Bolsonaro Of Brazil To Wear A Face-Mask / Abuja Doctor Uses Own Sperm For IVF Patients / 453 New COVID-19 Cases, 407 Discharged And 6 Deaths On August 8 - (2864 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.