Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Enjoy Prosperity With Caution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enjoy Prosperity With Caution (180 Views)

South Africa Pastor Bathe His Members Who Are Looking For Prosperity With Coke / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Freeze: I'm After Prosperity Pastors, Can't Find Muslim Cleric Private Jet Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Prosperity With Caution by jonatoye(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Enjoy prosperity with Caution

WORD FOR TODAY
When life smiles at you be happy with the consciousness that nothing on earth lasts forever and that every action of men will be subjected to God's judgement!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Enjoy prosperity while you can, but when hard times strike, realize that both come from God. Remember that nothing is certain in this life." (Ecclesiastes 7:14 NLT).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prosperity is an exclusive part of God's plan for all mankind. Every man will not but experience this good phase of life everything being equal. When the Lord by the virtue of His mercy brings you into the era of abundance and prosperity; be mindful of who you used to be and God the giver of grace. In the course of your enjoyment don't forget the fact that your best is yet to come and do not look down on those who are yet to enjoy the measure of Grace made available for you.

Also, you must not forget that nothing on earth lasts forever and that the perils associated with success and prosperity are much more than when you are still trusting God for them. In speech, appearance and in every action be a perfect example of a life characterized by humility and righteousness.

+ Do you live life with caution?

Lord! I receive the grace to live humbly and righteously. I will not be eaten up by the perils of the time of comfort in Jesus' Name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Enjoy prosperity when it comes your way but with great caution and a deep understanding of God's purpose!!!

Have an Enjoyable Tuesday!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eckankar Live Sunday Service Via Zoom 28th August 2022 / YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed His Mind Concerning The Abominable Homosexuality. / A Disturbing Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.