Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Diagnose Breast Cancer With Deep Learning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diagnose Breast Cancer With Deep Learning (137 Views)

Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diagnose Breast Cancer With Deep Learning by Ayomidejoseph: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2022
I'm writing a project on how we can medically shift from using manual or medical human experts diagnosis techniques, considering the high cost, human error, low speed, and pains felt by patients, to using CNN convolutional neural network, which is a deep learning technique that studies, learns, and diagnose (predict) the result with an accuracy of >90% from an histopatological image taken from an x-ray. I need you to help me with this project please, research works, python code snippet for training and learning of data, and many more. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Notice On Birth Injuries / 9 Questions To Ask Your Doctor About Infertility Treatments / You Are Not Alone Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.