Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M (1286 Views)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by 5Ebiscoo: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2022
When Tinubu came to Lagos from the United Kingdom for his inauguration in 1999, he did not have a house. He stayed in my house.

He did not have a car as he borrowed my car for his inauguration. - Bucknor Akerele (former Lagos state governor). - Chidi Cali @chidi2chidi.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/tinubu-dont-have-house-car-when-he-come-for-inauguration-in-1999-he-borrow-mine-akerele/

Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by Xscape1993(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2022
We know... evil party... founder of agberos in Nigeria.....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by derecho(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Dis one resemble BAT work...Na Ganiyu Solomon NOT Bucknor
Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by Unzerious: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2022
He even Borrowed money from Banks to Campaign.

A man of Humble Beginnings, derailed by a Bullion van, on the way to his Bourdillon Settlement.
Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by Poppia: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by ajani2311: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Same Tinubu that was housing and feeding NADECO chiefs in UK.God saves us from all this palour bloggers
5Ebiscoo:
When Tinubu came to Lagos from the United Kingdom for his inauguration in 1999, he did not have a house. He stayed in my house.

He did not have a car as he borrowed my car for his inauguration. - Bucknor Akerele (former Lagos state governor). - Chidi Cali @chidi2chidi.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/tinubu-dont-have-house-car-when-he-come-for-inauguration-in-1999-he-borrow-mine-akerele/

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by swaggerjack: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2022

Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by BATified2023: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
ajani2311:
Same Tinubu that was housing and feeding NADECO chiefs in UK.God saves us from all this palour bloggers
u took those words from my mouth

The same tinubu that single-handedly sponsored nadeco members when d military madness was going on

Igbos and propaganda are inseparable

One day they will tell us it was an Igbo man that gave dangote money to start business

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by BATified2023: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
swaggerjack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK2Usf_HKKg
ajani2311

I never even see this before I knew it was an Igbo behind it
I won’t b surprised if this same guy is staying in Lagos n he left peter obi paradise in anambra

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by Racoon(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Yet his urchins and miscreants keep shouting that the bullion vans criminal was self made in Exxon Mobil before coming to government.

He allegedly couldn't attend primary & secondary school because of poverty, but his alleged mother was the stupendously rich Iyaloja of Lagos and he filled fictitious INEC records of having attended same in Ibadan? What a man of many dubious character with so much moral burden

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by swaggerjack: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Racoon:
Yet his urchins and miscreants keep shouting that the bullion vans was self made before coming to government.

He allegedly couldn't attend primary & secondary school because of poverty, but his alleged mother was the stupendously rich Iyaloja of Lagos and he filled fictitious records of having attended them in Ibadan? What a man of many dubious character with so much moral burden
shocked
Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by 9jalyte: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
BATified2023:
u took those words from my mouth

The same tinubu that single-handedly sponsored nadeco members when d military madness was going on

Igbos and propaganda are inseparable

One day they will tell us it was an Igbo man that gave dangote money to start business

Will you just keep quiet. Which Tinubu and NADECO. All you small children of yesterday just hear lies and you quickly carried it on your head. Some of the main actors in NADECO are alive,. This is an extract from Iloegbunam's publication: "...It was not the Igbo that nullified Chief Abiola’s victory in the 1993 presidential election. Rather, Ndigbo were in the forefront of the NADECO (National Democratic Coalition) struggle against the gross injustice. At least a third of those that formed the NADECO were Igbo, according to a list in Battlelines: Adventures in Journalism and Politics, Chief Segun Osoba’s autobiography published in 2020 by Diamond Publications Limited, Lagos. They included Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, the late Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu, Okwadike (Dr.) Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Prof Anya O. Anya, Chief Ralph Obioha, Chief Empire Kanu, Chief Michael Anyiam, Chief E. Duru, Chief Vincent Nwizugbo and Dr. Uma Eleazu.

NADECO had an international arm. In the United Kingdom, its meetings were held in the late Raph Uwechue’s Africa Books Limited offices in Hammersmith London. Chief Uwechue was Igbo. Dear Sam, I do not know exactly where you were at the time, and I concede that, among Nigerian politicians, there is something known as selective amnesia. If, therefore, your Tinubu, who lived in London for a portion of his exile, does not remember Uwechue’s role in NADECO, I am sure that none of General Alani Akinrinade, Professor Bolaji Akinyemi and Professor Sylvester Monye will ever forget. All the Igbo fighters for June 12 were not dissuaded by the fact that their struggle was to actualise the electoral mandate of Chief Abiola, a Yoruba politician. Apart from incarceration, harassment by security operatives and the alienation of exile, some of these men paid heavily in other ways for their commitment to cause of justice. Chief Bobo Nwosisi died in exile in London. Chief Obioha lost his bank, the First African Trust Bank Limited".

Tinubu was never at the fore front of NADECO, in fact, reports are there that he was negotiating VP with Abacha. Abiola's Son confirmed this.
You guys should know that time is up for those your yester-years crafty-journalism. The space is now open to counter false naratives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by Omoboricash(m): 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
9jalyte:

Association of Better nigeria chaired by Late Arthur Nzeribe went to court for the cancellation of 1993 presidential election.
Check your record very well and get those who are NADECO memebers and the major financier. How did they get Kudiray Abiola radio, who was brain behind the radio.

Stop narrating story to sweet your opinions

Will you just keep quiet. Which Tinubu and NADECO. All you small children of yesterday just hear lies and you quickly carried it on your head. Some of the main actors in NADECO are alive,. This is an extract from Iloegbunam's publication: "...It was not the Igbo that nullified Chief Abiola’s victory in the 1993 presidential election. Rather, Ndigbo were in the forefront of the NADECO (National Democratic Coalition) struggle against the gross injustice. At least a third of those that formed the NADECO were Igbo, according to a list in Battlelines: Adventures in Journalism and Politics, Chief Segun Osoba’s autobiography published in 2020 by Diamond Publications Limited, Lagos. They included Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, the late Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu, Okwadike (Dr.) Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Prof Anya O. Anya, Chief Ralph Obioha, Chief Empire Kanu, Chief Michael Anyiam, Chief E. Duru, Chief Vincent Nwizugbo and Dr. Uma Eleazu.

NADECO had an international arm. In the United Kingdom, its meetings were held in the late Raph Uwechue’s Africa Books Limited offices in Hammersmith London. Chief Uwechue was Igbo. Dear Sam, I do not know exactly where you were at the time, and I concede that, among Nigerian politicians, there is something known as selective amnesia. If, therefore, your Tinubu, who lived in London for a portion of his exile, does not remember Uwechue’s role in NADECO, I am sure that none of General Alani Akinrinade, Professor Bolaji Akinyemi and Professor Sylvester Monye will ever forget. All the Igbo fighters for June 12 were not dissuaded by the fact that their struggle was to actualise the electoral mandate of Chief Abiola, a Yoruba politician. Apart from incarceration, harassment by security operatives and the alienation of exile, some of these men paid heavily in other ways for their commitment to cause of justice. Chief Bobo Nwosisi died in exile in London. Chief Obioha lost his bank, the First African Trust Bank Limited".

Tinubu was never at the fore front of NADECO, in fact, reports are there that he was negotiating VP with Abacha. Abiola's Son confirmed this.
You guys should know that time is up for those your yester-years crafty-journalism. The space is now open to counter false naratives.
Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by etrouble: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Who is this again?

Well, now Tinubu owns Lagos, you can go and query God. HE is the only one that blesses.
Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by Arysexy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Today he has all these below and many more.

Political thief

Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by Arysexy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
9jalyte:

Tinubu was never at the fore front of NADECO, in fact, reports are there that he was negotiating VP with Abacha. Abiola's Son confirmed this

The bolded is true

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by etrouble: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Arysexy:
Today he has all these below and many more.

Political thief

You can go and query God. HE is the only one that blesses.

Mind you, Tinubu is not the reason why you are sad, bitter, dejected, depressed and suicidal
Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by etrouble: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Arysexy:

The bolded is true

Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.
Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by Arysexy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
etrouble:

You can go and query God. HE is the only one that blesses.

Mind you, Tinubu is not the reason why you are sad, bitter, dejected, depressed and suicidal

God does not bless a thief, stop the blasphemy.

I cannot be sad or bitter over a criminal. I am contented with what God blessed me with through my swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by 9jalyte: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=Omoboricash post=115991902][/quote]

So, you conveniently talked about Nzeribe, but did not mention Humprey Nwosu who announced the result against the instruction of IBB, which earned him an arrest and detention.

Pro-democracy movement did not begin and end with Radio Kudirat, which Fayemi dem was running. There were people that stood their ground and instigated the actions that put the government at the edge. Many of them were Igbos. The report above was reported by Osoba, who was active in the media space.

You guys should try and read from the right sources and stop relying on vendor-stand arguments.
Re: Tinubu Don't Have House, Car, When He Come For Inauguration In 1999, He Borrow M by KanwuliaExtra: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
And now, Lagos is his ATM CARD! cheesy
Nigeria will be his “BANK” with no accountant general! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Boss Revolution To Disconnect All Calls To Nigeria / Dolphin Estate Flooded With Heavy Downpour Of Rain This Morning In Ikoyi, Lagos / Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.