Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu (1289 Views)

Chimaroke Describes Peter Mbah And Edward Ubosi As Clueless And Illiterate / Edward Ubosi: PDP Chieftain And Enugu Speaker Attended Tinubu's Rally In Ebonyi / Breaking: Rt Hon Edward Uchenna Emerges The Speaker Of The 7th Assembly Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Speaker of Enugu State House of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) attends APC presidential rally, Endorses Tinubu in Ebonyi State.

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1595848169534939137

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by Oghene1st: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu will not have 25 per cent in South East but it will shock people that Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in South East.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
This is now time for real politics.

In the next few days, it will be lp candidates that will bd stepping down to collapse their campaign team to work for APC's Asiwaju Tinubu.

It is now getting ckearer that Asiwaju's mandate is Pan- Nigeria mandate.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ipob terrorists will not sleep well tonight

8 Likes

Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
What is going on in Enugu State?
Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

In the next few days, it will be lp candidates that will bd stepping down to collapse their campaign team to work for APC's Asiwaju Tinubu.

I 100% disagree with you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by Pakute: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:
What is going on in Enugu State?
Ebeano are BATified

10 Likes

Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by quickberry(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin

Obidogs will not sleep tonight. grin
Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Can you see what I am seeing?

8 Likes

Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by quickberry(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2022

Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by agadez007(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Won’t be suprised Edward will come and debunk this too just as Donald duke
Thiefnubbu is seeking validation and endorsement from 5%ers
No be juju
Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by BossGerald: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hehehe, real politics abi? They're no longer ipob?

They're no longer the same people you said they do nzogbu nzogbu politics? Are they no longer the 5% and inconsequential??

Who are you trying to deceive by the way? Your fellow urchins ?

You play bitter politics that you accuse others of, but tinubu can't even get past 1k votes in the whole of Enugu...I don't even think yoruba Muslim miscreants residing In that state are up to that amount.
Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by FatherOfJesus: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
Oghene1st:
Atiku and Tinubu will not have 25 per cent in South East but it will shock people that Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in South East.
Atiku will get more votes.
You don’t know how people detest Tinubu here, don’t allow them those sponsored rally deceive you
Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by frank14011991(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Atiku will get more votes.
You don’t know how people detest Tinubu here, don’t allow them those sponsored rally deceive you
stop being emotional and wait till February

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by FatherOfJesus: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
frank14011991:
stop being emotional and wait till February
I am telling you reality.

ATiku has more chance in southeast. I can put all my life savings on it
Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by Allison012: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
They are no longer ipob again.

but when they support obi, they are ipob playing nzogbu nzogbu politics. Urchins, una tear go full GEEPEE tank.
Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by Superwave16320: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2022
Bro when you wail finish help put your tears inside Eva water na him I go boil prepare my Akamu before heading to work tomorrow. God bless you as you oblige.

BossGerald:

They're no longer the same people you said they do nzogbu nzogbu politics? Are they no longer the 5% and inconsequential??

You play bitter politics that you accuse others of, but tinubu can't even get past 1k votes in the whole of Enugu...I don't even think yoruba Muslim miscreants residing In that state are up to that amount.
Allison012:
They are no longer ipob again.

but when they support obi, they are ipob playing nzogbu nzogbu politics. Urchins, una tear go full GEEPEE tank.
Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by Allison012: 12:14am On Nov 25, 2022
Superwave16320:
Bro when you wail finish help put your tears inside Eva water na him I go boil pepper my Akamu before heading to work. God bless you as you oblige.

Ok urchin. have heard you. i will add tilumbu pee to the tears to make it more nourishing, tasty and yummy for you ok. Thank goodness, he has'nt gone to change it. The fermented PEE will be good for you. URCHIN.
Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by DeOTR: 12:55am On Nov 25, 2022
BossGerald:

You Igbos have also been calling Yorubas all sorts of names like Cowards, Betrayers, Fulani Slaves, Afonja, Yoruba Moslems, Brown Roof Dwellers since 2015 when Jonathan lost.
I believe you're expecting the race with the second largest voting strength in the country, to vote for your candidate after all the insults, right?
Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by CEwog91(m): 1:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by techWriter1: 2:12am On Nov 25, 2022
the group extremists will not sleep well tonight
Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by Okoyeeboz: 2:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Oghene1st:

Tinubu will get 25% in Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo. Obi and Atiku will share Abia.
You see that Anambra where Obi comes from, Tinubu will surprise a lot of people there.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by Okoyeeboz: 2:54am On Nov 25, 2022
CEwog91:
they are not longer iPob,ESN. Double standard grin grin

No, they ar not Igbos.
Igbos and ESN are now Obidients. That is why ESN threatened to kill Soludo for exposing Obi's failure.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 4:57am On Nov 25, 2022
Obidense are bitting their lips in anguish. Tinubu can't be stopped. No that and know peace. The tree obidense are watering is a fruitless one.
Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by Almaigaa: 5:33am On Nov 25, 2022
Igbo People no like themselves grin grin

Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 6:07am On Nov 25, 2022
Oghene1st:

How is this going to be possible?
Re: Speaker Of Enugu State House Of Assembly, Hon Edward Ubosi (PDP) Endorses Tinubu by Mynd44: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2022

(1)

DISCO Performance: Another Proof Of Higher Disposable Income In SE / Why PDP Will Struggle In The Presidential Election – Sani / As Nigerian Army Threatens To Withdraw Troops From Anambra Soludo Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.