Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts (17914 Views)

Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / Vivian Lam Escapes From White Lesbians In Dubai Who Tried To Harass Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2022
Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Primary, Secondary School Students

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icrtf-CYhFU

A humanitarian and the publisher VGlamour Magazine, Vivian Lam has marked her birthday with so much fun and excitement in Abuja, the nation's capital.

The birthday proper which is on Wednesday kicked off on Tuesday with quiz competition, games, and dance competition with primary and secondary school students at Old Customs Quarters football field in Nyanya, Abuja.

Powered by her non-governmental organization, Vivian Lam Foundation, fantastic prizes were won at the fun-filled pre-birthday outing.

Following the school outreach, she also held an exclusive dinner reception party with female friends at her palatial residence.

She had since released beautiful video to mark the day

Popularly known as Queen Mother, Vivian Lam was recently honoured at the International Women Power Conference Africa 2022 in the category of 20 Young Future Female Voices in Africa.

She was honoured along with First Lady of Oyo State, Tamunominini Makinde, her Akwa Ibom counterpart, Mrs. Martha Udom Emmanuel, the First Lady of Kebbi State, Dr. Zainab Bagudu, and wife of Sokoto state Governor, Maryam Mairo Aminu who bagged Governor’s Wife Impact and Compassionate Award respectively.

Her birthday has attracted loads of felicitations from friends and well-wishers who have taken to various media platforms to celebrate her.

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/08/vivian-lam-marks-birthday-amidst.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2022
Continue

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by jacito: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Happy birthday to her. Many more celebrations.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by Authoreety: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
See as person set...

Meanwhile, the beauty of a woman na her character.

Congratulations to her

Shebi Una also notice the magic of filter and makeup?.... Make I no ask anytin fes..

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by Truthday: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Good

My advice goes to the igbo, stop killing yourselves to extinction, destroying yourselves and businesses by giving yourselves seof-inflicted stay-at-home. UNKNOWN Gunmen, IPOB, ESN will be killing your people yet you'll be supporting and hailing them. .

By doing this, you'll do more harm to yourselves than Good. Shun evil with one voice and work towards progress. Listening and Building hate amongst yourselves from people whom you're enriching outside the country is slavery and wickedness to yourselves.

You're the only region, who'll hate and fight; Hausa-Fulani, Muslims, Yoruba. And yet be the first to point fingers to hausa and Fulani people. Stop the hate and embrace peace and love as human beings that you are.

It's well with you oo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by Passionate888: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Alex on the beat
Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by halaqasa: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Advert = Traffic = Pimped = Cash In The Bank

E Dun Be
Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by Thomaslablancma: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Con see ukuh ..Vivian you get ham oo no be small oo..this Vivian boy friend dey enjoy oo
Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by Treasure17(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Happy birthday to her.

See nails. How una dey tamba self? undecided

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by RichAbujaGuy: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
I wish the fine lady a very happy birthday, especially for spending time with our precious youth! cheesy
Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by VeryWickedMan: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Scouting is important before striking the right innocent skull

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by dyera(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
What happened to Nairaland Viviangist, I hope she is still alive and did not end up a victim of ipod like her sister.
Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by Chibuifem44: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Happy birthday dear
Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
I no go sell this space like this...
Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by sylve11: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Happy Birthday. cool
Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Truthday:
Good

My advice goes to the igbo, stop killing yourselves to extinction, destroying yourselves and businesses by giving yourselves seof-inflicted stay-at-home. UNKNOWN Gunmen, IPOB, ESN will be killing your people yet you'll be supporting and hailing them. .

By doing this, you'll do more harm to yourselves than Good. Shun evil with one voice and work towards progress. Listening and Building hate amongst yourselves from people whom you're enriching outside the country is slavery and wickedness to yourselves.

You're the only region, who'll hate and fight; Hausa-Fulani, Muslims, Yoruba. And yet be the first to point fingers to hausa and Fulani people. Stop the hate and embrace peace and love as human beings that you are.

It's well with you oo

I want to believe your minority status hasn't changed after your daft long trashy slavish quote..

Go and embrace yourselves and leave the majority that doesn't wanna embrace your slavish personality..

We hate slaves..

Period
Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Legonqueen:
Someone should please help me with little amount to buy food to eat things are really tough the hunger is really much I beg any amount you can spare I ll appreciate the hunger is unbearable

your account number na your signature

this is pure wickedness

1 Like

Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by obedience4(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:
I no go sell this space like this...

I will give you a bag of cassava
Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by cescfrank(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Wetin be her work abeg, as in, what does she do for a living?
Re: Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts by Phraences: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Everyone now wants to have a foundation or NGO. Who knows how much money is being siphoned for personal use!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (SEE PHOTOS + NAMES) / I’m Eyeing Many Women For Marriage – Baba Suwe / Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.