Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima (742 Views)

Which Igbo Man Exactly Called Lagos "A No Mam's Land" / 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu / Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima by Chidibe212(f): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
"Even my brother here called Lagos his home and not Awka"- Kashim Shettima.

Sen. Shettima's utterance was so tribalistic. NIGERIA IS MY HOME!! Be it in the North, South, East or West. I shouldn't feel like a stranger in Nigeria wherever I may be.

America and its citizen don't defend or live in its nation based on whether you are from California or Minnesota. I am a Nigerian and every part of Nigeria is and should be felt as Home and called Home without tribal or Religious difference.

If I can't call Anywhere in Nigeria Home then what's the need for saying Nigeria is one?

What is the need of defending Nigeria in time of crisis or war with other countries?

Why do we have all tribe and religion in the Army in defending Nigeria?

Shettima sounded as if when he and Tinubu rules Nigeria they will concentrate only on Lagos and it's likes and forget other states.

I Stan with PO calling Lagos his Home.

Every part of Nigeria is my Home without tribal or Religious difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima by tamdun: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Even ngige called himself Lagos boy
See obsession fa, these people will not think twice if u asked them to swap entire SE for lagos grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima by updatechange(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ndi ala... I guess sambisa Forest should be your abode then...? cheesy
Re: My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
lol
Re: My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima by ASAPFERG1: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Who will be proud of anambra as his state? grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima by etrouble: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chidibe212:

Sen. Shettima's utterance was so tribalistic. NIGERIA IS MY HOME!! Be it in the North, South, East or West. I shouldn't feel like a stranger in Nigeria wherever I may be.

America and its citizen don't defend or live in its nation based on whether you are from California or Minnesota. I am a Nigerian and every part of Nigeria is and should be felt as Home and called Home without tribal or Religious difference.

If I can't call Anywhere in Nigeria Home then what's the need for saying Nigeria is one?

What is the need of defending Nigeria in time of crisis or war with other countries?

Shettima sounded as if when he and Tinubu rules Nigeria they will concentrate only on Lagos and it's likes and forget other states.

If your state is better, you will call your state home. If Obituary has done well in Anambra, he would have called Anambra his home, but Obituary and his family live permanently in Lagos because the sate he governed is not livable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima by etrouble: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
tamdun:

See obsession fa, these people will not think twice if u asked them to swap entire SE for lagos grin

Swap SE for Lagos, even when your parents are still praying and fasting to come to Lagos?

Even when Tinubu's boys Fashola and Aregbesola abducted several of you all over Lagos and Osun and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head Onitsha at 2:00AM, before 2:10AM you have all jumped into the next available Mallam Audu's trailer moving Cows to Lagos.

As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, your parents pray and fast to go to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima by Nationalpikin: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nonsense talk. Obis house is at onitcha he lives there and he is proud of it but as a Nigerian he has right to leave anywhere. But then show me the video where obi calls Lagos home
Re: My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima by DeleTaller: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chidibe212:

Can you call sambisa your home? At least it's a location somewhere in Nigeria too.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima by udele1: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Because lagos was capital. Even Tinubu called Abuja home.

Re: My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima by mrvitalis(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
tamdun:

Don't tinubu call Abuja home ? Didn't tinubu pass a law to force Lagos state to build him a house in Abuja ?
Re: My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima by Vote4Obi: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kai, imagine how shallow and stupid this guy sounds and he wants to be vice president?!

Lagos used to be to Nigeria what Abuja is today. What is wrong if Obi calls Lagos home? Are wealthy Northerners including politicians like this man not calling Abuja home?

This shetima is even more stupid than I earlier thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima by citygarden(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
So their candidate can't call a state he govern for eight years his home. Rather he wants to associate with City boys. If Anambra is doing well today, I believe peter Obi supporter will claim it Obi foundation that makes it works.
We are in democracy where everyone have the right to choose his/her candidate.
Re: My Brother Peter Obi Called Lagos Home Instead Of Awka- Sen. Shettima by ImperialYoruba: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chidibe212 post=115979770:

Obi gives testimony to the great and successful legacy left behind by Tinubu.

On his own part, Obi left brewery legacy for people of Anambra.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of These Do You Think Tinubu Would Release Before 2023 Election? (Pic) / Peter Obi Officially Announces The Launch Of The Obidatti Campaign Website / Breaking: Releasing Tinubu's 2013 Gym Videos Shows All Is Not Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.