Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) (33645 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / 2019: Peter Obi Storms Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church With Dele Momodu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by Billmos: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Obi is running a religion based campaign but these hypocrite act he is putting up won't still save him if it didn't save gej it won't save him.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by afbstrategies: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
etrouble:
Two losers in one video.

A Pastor that used 100 Million Tithes and Offering money to buy Zero votes at APC Convention. Even vote of thanks, he didn't get, yet religious slaves still go to his business centre which he calls Church.

Here is how Emilokan and Obituary want to tackle corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooExlP3-iP0

How can a blind man like you see winners. Now that you cannot see, use your ears to listen, ok? shocked
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by Togokenya: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=omenka post=115986282]Peter Obi isn't campaigning to be the president of Nigeria, he's simply setting up strategies to swindle supporters and those who are gullible enough to believe he genuinely wants to become the president.

Nigga knows he stands not even the slimmest of chances against APC or PDP, reason why he prances about with the cliché "I no dey give shishi", meanwhile he's been receiving donations in truckloads. [/quote
Omenka quite an age.

I hope you wish good for your generation unborn
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by VULCAN(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Keep on throwing mud.

While the shit on your Principal is stinking up the whole country. Lollz.

If you had brains you would have been busy wiping the shit off your Principal.

Make sure you use soap

Throwback:
So Peter Obi is still stuck in this stage of the outreach?

If I was in the crowd, I will ask him questions about his statement made at the NBA conference yesterday.

If not connection, how did you become Labour Party presidential candidate without even a 1month membership of the long existing party?

Was it your entitlement to be a Presidential candidate that you could not accept defeat in PDP, so you ran out at the 11th hour to go secure it elsewhere without prior work for that party?

If Character is being discussed, would you be remembered positively or negatively as that political prostitute who promised never to leave APGA and that leaving APGA would mean leaving politics?

What is your Capacity with your poor academic record and your inability to grow the economy of Anambra state?

If Commitment was paramount, would you depart APGA and also depart PDP that gave you a national platform in 2019?

Rather than clap for a liar and desperate politician, ask him questions and see how he will begin to slow down on the fancy talk that is belied by his own contrary actions.

So Mr Peter Obi, the 2023 election is going to be about the things you say it shouldn't be about, and you are most guilty of it being so because you are the epitome of tribe, religion, connection, and entitlement?

You are the Igbo candidate who must never be campaigned against by other Igbo politicians, you are the religious crusader that has attended all the Churches you never attended even as a Governor, your Labour Party ticket is borne out of connection and entitlement.

Sir, you are a patholigical liar and hypocrite.

Shior!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by pfadom: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Empty-headed goat!!!

hohafrank:
Tinubu started it.You argued that they is nothing wrong with Muslim Muslim ticket. So why are crying.MUMU.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by Electorate: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
etrouble:
Two losers in one video.

A Pastor that used 100 Million Tithes and Offering money to buy Zero votes at APC Convention. Even vote of thanks, he didn't get, yet religious slaves still go to his business centre which he calls Church.

Here is how Emilokan and Obituary want to tackle corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooExlP3-iP0

Bitter soul, did you catch your wife sleeping with another man? having a sip of rat poison cocktail can save you all this stress and bitterness.

Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by Ekugbeh(m): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:

If I was in the crowd, I will ask him questions about his statement made at the NBA conference yesterday.

If not connection, how did you become Labour Party presidential candidate without even a 1month membership of the long existing party?

Was it your entitlement to be a Presidential candidate that you could not accept defeat in PDP, so you ran out at the 11th hour to go secure it elsewhere without prior work for that party?

If Character is being discussed, would you be remembered positively or negatively as that political prostitute who promised never to leave APGA and that leaving APGA would mean leaving politics?

What is your Capacity with your poor academic record and your inability to grow the economy of Anambra state?

If Commitment was paramount, would you depart APGA and also depart PDP that gave you a national platform in 2019?

Rather than clap for a liar and desperate politician, ask him questions and see how he will begin to slow down on the fancy talk that is belied by his own contrary actions.

So Mr Peter Obi, the 2023 election is going to be about the things you say it shouldn't be about, and you are most guilty of it being so because you are the epitome of tribe, religion, connection, and entitlement?

You are the Igbo candidate who must never be campaigned against by other Igbo politicians, you are the religious crusader that has attended all the Churches you never attended even as a Governor, your Labour Party ticket is borne out of connection and entitlement.

Shior!
Fighting dirty and Character is to be discussed yeah?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by BabaO2: 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Penguin2:

LoL

So Tunde Bakare is now a loser because he gave Peter Obi a microphone?

But if he supports Emilokan then he would become a true Omoluabi, abi?
But for sure, he's not supporting peter obi. It is annoying, embarrassing and pathetic that peter obi making it look like it is Christian vs Muslim contest and that he is the Christian candidate. So mischievous and manipulative individual.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by amakanancy(f): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
This was in 2019!!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:

Shior!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by Onifademich(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Are u in need of POS machine for ur business kindly contact me on 08060350449/08145566772 & for cheaper DATA & TV subscription kindly download HELPDESK TECH on playstore thanks.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by blank(f): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
jacito:
I wonder how this man's schedule is like. E just dey everywhere.

He knows his party has no structure so he's all over the place trying to quickly build a structure. First by cementing a base and then reaching out to others who may not know.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by BeeNG3: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Obi is using church as a base for his campaign! I dey laff o grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by BeeNG3: 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Church no fit help u o
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by DeeMain(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:

So Mr Peter Obi, the 2023 election is going to be about the things you say it shouldn't be about, and you are most guilty of it being so because you are the epitome of tribe, religion, connection, and entitlement.

Shior!

Sifia pains. I like your tantrums and tears. Gird your loins for more in the coming months.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by Phcmayor(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Good one ��������
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by Verysmart101: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:

So Mr Peter Obi, the 2023 election is going to be about the things you say it shouldn't be about, and you are most guilty of it being so because you are the epitome of tribe, religion, connection, and entitlement.

Shior!

My friend shat ur Shit hole.Didnt pat utomi willingly surrender to Peter Obi at the party primary? Did Labour party complain about it? Animal from the bush is wat u are
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Zombidiots would insult people in the morning, PitObi would sneak in the night to beg

Suddenly PitObi is kissing Tunde Bakares yansh because he is a Christian

PitObi is a Religious bigot GO and FELIFY!!!!

Another BATSTARD spotted.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by ZICO111(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=Throwback post=115980870]So Peter Obi is still stuck in this stage of the outreach?

Sharap u are talking nonsense.. That money tinubu gave u will soon finish
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by Bridget95(f): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Zombidiots would insult people in the morning, PitObi would sneak in the night to beg

Go to school so that you can understand what bigotry means.
Oh .. i forgot that your darling daddy have perpetually kept you in your Mama's house with ASUU strike
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Your anger and bitterness is too much. I hope you are not up to 40 because this level of bile in your heart can cause heart attack
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by smartmom(f): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls90Ova1hU8

Presidential candidate of the Labour Party and former governor of Anambra state, Mr Peter Obi, has visited the church of one of the former Presidential Aspirant on the platform of the APC.

As usual, he was warmly received and given a microphone to address the congregation.

This was several years ago. Not a recent thing. Politics and social media impressions hmmm
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by ultimate77(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:

Shior!

YOU ARE INDEED FAR FROM MENTAL FREEDOM! POVERTY HAS REALLY SUNKEN INTO YOUR MARROWS THAT YOUR UNDERSTANDING HAS DEPLATED.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by pasuma(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pele ooo. Redeemer, SA to JESUS

Zonefree:

Your redemption is very far. You sound so foolish trying to support a Failure.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by tctrills: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:

Shior!
You could have simply summarised this 10 pages into one sentence, "I hate Peter Obi."
Re: Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) by chrysso83(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Throwback:

Shior!

Peter Obi is really giving you night mares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Knocks As Wike’s ‘I Will Not Be A Minister’ Old Video Resurfaces / APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC / We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.