Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Do You Need As An Entrepreneaur To Succeed? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Need As An Entrepreneaur To Succeed? (185 Views)

How To Determine The Amount You Need As Proof Of Funds For Study And Relocation / The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur / The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Need As An Entrepreneaur To Succeed? by Norbert1: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
I'm here again, asking questions. To all the struggling entrepreneurs, if there is one small bit of knowledge about something you could get to help you succeed, what are would that be and what knowledge will that be? Would it be on how to create a product? Market it? Or anything else... Just let me know and let's have a conversation.
Re: What Do You Need As An Entrepreneaur To Succeed? by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Norbert1:
I'm here again, asking questions. To all the struggling entrepreneurs, if there is one small bit of knowledge about something you could get to help you succeed, what are would that be and what knowledge will that be? Would it be on how to create a product? Market it? Or anything else... Just let me know and let's have a conversation.
U need The Holy Spirit cos HE brings favour,wisdom, guidance and fresh ideas

1 Like

Re: What Do You Need As An Entrepreneaur To Succeed? by Norbert1: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

True true...
Re: What Do You Need As An Entrepreneaur To Succeed? by olamoses75(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

you forgot to mention “MONEY”.
Re: What Do You Need As An Entrepreneaur To Succeed? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
olamoses75:
you forgot to mention “MONEY”.

I did not forget.. Holy Spirit does.not bring money just gives u wisdom and guides u on how to get it

(1) (Reply)

Your Natural And Undiluted Honey Is Here / Free Money No Stress Getting Paid 5k With Fairmoney / How To Train Your Brain To Make More Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.