Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Hidden Gem for Online Sellers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hidden Gem for Online Sellers (218 Views)

Tips On Drop-shipping For Online Sellers / Online Sellers Kill 2 Birds With One Stone / 4 Ways In Which Local Retailers Can Beat Amazon And Other Online Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Gem for Online Sellers by manuelalexis(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Gotahia.com is like an hidden gem yet to be discovered, I personally have discovered it and I still have more to discover about this exciting platform

Like never seen before, connecting to wholesalers, importers of goods you sell without going to the market to source for them is the most intriguing part of gotahia.com that got me.

You can connect to a supplier with very crazily good price rate and get to do business with them likewise creating a good relationship with them to keep on doing business with them which is liable to affect the prices positively and remember all of this can be done without you going to the market to look for them.

Just log on to gotahia.com/reseller and begin your journey of discovering gotahia today and thank me later for it.
Re: Hidden Gem for Online Sellers by manuelalexis(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gotahia has a lot to offer you as an online seller and you should be making the most out of it, on gotahia, importers and wholesalers of numerous kinds of products have already been onboarded as suppliers all you have to do is register as a reseller today to start connecting with them for first-hand business.
Re: Hidden Gem for Online Sellers by manuelalexis(m): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
gotahia brings the very best to you

(1) (Reply)

Which Naija Celebrity Is Crypto-inclined? / Mini Exportation Of Dry Food Stuffs / Closed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.