Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Finally Did HIV Test Today - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Finally Did HIV Test Today (43817 Views)

I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Millions Of Nigerians Are Living With Hepatitis B: Go For Test Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
She has initiated you into her marine kingdom, your life expectancy is about................52weeks.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Jackbaur88: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Sha no go near that dog again.

Lol... We're age-mates & my body count is just one. The second would surely be my wife's. Well, considering what our society has turned to, you deserve some accolades for having 4 at that age. grin
My body count is 0 and I am 34. Temptations to do on three occasions but, fear no gree leave me. I want to do it with my Wifey

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by victorazy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
na own you go score I bet you..

How?
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by etrouble: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Run two more tests

Nigga help your fellow Nigga nah, no scare am again.
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by ImoleNaija: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jackbaur88:

My body count is 0 and I am 34. Temptations to do on three occasions but, fear no gree leave me. I want to do it with my Wifey

You deserve some accolades. May God help you with the right partner. I've always wished to have just one but life happened. It's been three years I started avoiding romantic r/ship; till I'm ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
victorazy:

How?
she fit don collect the disease.. the man knack her in 2020 n we are in 2022.
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by charlypoker(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Acekoncepts27:
I live in a compound that is occupied by students alone, there is this female neighbor of mine who has a very high libido, I mean she can literally rape a man when she's hot and she doesn't hide her promiscuity, she has slept with 99% of guys in the compound and she's also into runs.

We were friends because she's sociable and outspoken while I am introvert, she always tried to pull me out of my shell. It got to a time that she started chatting naughty with mind-blowing seductions, I resisted several times because I knew who she is (I was literally scared of her), this happened for a very long time while other guys were collecting their 3 points in the compound.

There was a time that I had issue at my work place and a huge amount of money was missing under my watch, I became depressed and sad, she was the only one close to me, she comforted me and all that an in that my vulnerable state of mind, we had sex (unprotected), and this later continued for sometimes.

After some days I became very feverish and my body temperature was so high, I started seeing rashes in my lower abdomen, with serious migraine headache I was scared, I started googling the symptoms of HIV and all that I saw online were the same thing that was manifesting on me. I became scared, I couldn't talk to anyone. I started hating her and didn't talk to each other again.

This incident happened far back 2020 during the Covid-19 lockdown, I couldn't concentrate after then, I was devastated, I couldn't concentrate when I read about what people with this disease go through, because of this I started searching for HIV positive people online. I joined several positive people groups both on WhatsApp, Facebook, telegram etc.

It's worthy to note that am 32 years old and my body count isn't upto 4. I used to self service when am hot. After several years of not knowing my status and the fear of checking it ,I zeroed my mind today, went to the state's general hospital, after several going back and forth, I later zeroed my mind and went to heart to heart ward. I met a lady, she started bombarding me with questions upon questions, I was really scared, I almost wanted to run away. She later brought up Oraquick test kit, removed one and swiped severally in my mouth and told me that if two red lines come out that it's positive, and if it's one red line that it's negative and if there's no red line at all that the kit is faulty, after the test, only one red line came out and she said that I am NEGATIVE.

To God be the glory.

guy, go and to another test. you are not free yet from HIV
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Acekoncepts27:
I live in a compound that is occupied by students alone, there is this female neighbor of mine who has a very high libido, I mean she can literally rape a man when she's hot and she doesn't hide her promiscuity, she has slept with 99% of guys in the compound and she's also into runs.

We were friends because she's sociable and outspoken while I am introvert, she always tried to pull me out of my shell. It got to a time that she started chatting naughty with mind-blowing seductions, I resisted several times because I knew who she is (I was literally scared of her), this happened for a very long time while other guys were collecting their 3 points in the compound.

There was a time that I had issue at my work place and a huge amount of money was missing under my watch, I became depressed and sad, she was the only one close to me, she comforted me and all that an in that my vulnerable state of mind, we had sex (unprotected), and this later continued for sometimes.

After some days I became very feverish and my body temperature was so high, I started seeing rashes in my lower abdomen, with serious migraine headache I was scared, I started googling the symptoms of HIV and all that I saw online were the same thing that was manifesting on me. I became scared, I couldn't talk to anyone. I started hating her and didn't talk to each other again.

This incident happened far back 2020 during the Covid-19 lockdown, I couldn't concentrate after then, I was devastated, I couldn't concentrate when I read about what people with this disease go through, because of this I started searching for HIV positive people online. I joined several positive people groups both on WhatsApp, Facebook, telegram etc.

It's worthy to note that am 32 years old and my body count isn't upto 4. I used to self service when am hot. After several years of not knowing my status and the fear of checking it ,I zeroed my mind today, went to the state's general hospital, after several going back and forth, I later zeroed my mind and went to heart to heart ward. I met a lady, she started bombarding me with questions upon questions, I was really scared, I almost wanted to run away. She later brought up Oraquick test kit, removed one and swiped severally in my mouth and told me that if two red lines come out that it's positive, and if it's one red line that it's negative and if there's no red line at all that the kit is faulty, after the test, only one red line came out and she said that I am NEGATIVE.

To God be the glory.

Give your life to Christ, avoid sexual immorality and get married to the right person to avoid all these kind of stories.
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Enyimbamercedes: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
So...

You know her to be a promiscuous girl who has slept with 99% of the men in the compound and is also a runs girl.

Yet you carried your tool and went in unprotected then ran to Nairaland to come and give us testimony.

Well done
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by mesmer: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
cosmatika:
She needs a cure to such bad addiction.
Tell her to contact me, I can help her
You sef want collect your free three point? Lol
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by kumulus(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Depressed man prick dey hard, guy man dey claim vulnerable. Wa gba’yi, continue!
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Segzy19: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Na story u dey tell here.

The point is that saliva HIV rapid test is less reliable compared to proper blood test...
You can argue it all you want but the fact remains the fact.

ELISA isn't a test but a testing method... Wipe off your ignorance...

Im not a lab scientist... So go rest ..

Broveens42:

Nigerians and too much theory.. grin

Which one is ELISA test.. I presume you are a lab scientists?

So you just take blood samples to test for a particular virus without considering it's sensitivity/specificity?

What if there is a case of comorbidity?
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Babyboyforeal(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
I wonder how guys manage to sleep with girls without protection
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by RillJ(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Your Runzgirl neighbour's childhood friend is a nurse u know.

I am not insinuating nothing but one has to cover her best friends back somehow grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by funkyjaay: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
run the test twice at different locations then try do that of STDs
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Chrixtopha(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Na person wey never get the experience, I had this neighbor that's a sex maniac like me. She dey knack wotowoto pass me. One night it rained and I was coming back high, there was a small flood, she was in front of me navigating her way out of the flood until I got where she was, story caught shot, we found ourselves on my bed, she told me how she has been trying to talk to me this and that. When I wan knack, she requested for CD, and I don't have any, after many persuasion, she asked if I know whether she's a carrier, I rebuked her and later knack raw throughout the night and it continued for several months. I told her we are just friends and nothing more. She started famin Love and I gave her a serious warning, we stopped talking for almost 3 months.until my paddy that is living in the compound, from the same Benue with the babe told me as his guy to avoid the girl or try and be running her with CD as she has started knakin one of their brothers that has HIV. Omooo, I died and resurrected. On that same evening, me and the babe decided to reconcile earlier on before my guy gave me the head up. See me searching for symptoms of HIV regularly...for one year I never gave in for HIV check up until last month, was lucky it was negative and I sworn never to try raw again but the urge is coming back again...am trying harder to avoid it
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by VULCAN(m): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Baba try and comprehend the story. He had sex 2yrs ago not 2 months. So what is the essence of repeating the test every month?

After 2 yrs will the virus still be hiding somewhere?

Kenmatt:
You have to do it again after two weeks, then after a month, then after two months.

Before you will eventually get sure that you are negative no HIV.
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by shantti(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Being responsible pays. Because of broken condoms, I've done post exposure prophylaxis twice. Omoh, to explain to the doctor what happened no be child's play. Thank God the test results finally came out negative on both occasions. I've chosen to be responsible now. No more alcohol (haven't tasted school for almost 2 years), no more sex

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Munzy14(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Run two more tests
Joy killer grin grin
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by smart8956: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Don't fear runs girls,an average runs girl check their status almost every month and they treat themselves whenever condom breaks. Fear the holy marry secretly nagging your father's type,your landlord,your pastors,your doctors, your teachers and your friends. Fear those ones.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Godswill41(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Never google your symptoms, visit a doctor, I face this same issue for 10 years thinking I was positive....

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by FarinolaFrances: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
God saved you! you for hear ween.lol
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by FarinolaFrances: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
God saved you! you for hear ween.lol...
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Tombrown3(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
sotall:
cool

Oga Oral Quick is 70% confirmation.

Go and do blood test and let them use fourth generation and above test kit for the test so you are 99.99% sure you are negative.

Does the Oral means, I can get infected with hiv by someone who has it if we deep kiss?
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
LadyRosa:
Lol.
I hate diseases.
One has to be careful,very careful.
Underscored
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by smart8956: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Don't fear runs girls,an average runs girl check their status almost every month and they treat themselves whenever condom breaks. Fear the Holy Mary secretly nagging your father's type,your landlord,your pastors,your doctors, your teachers and your friends. Fear those ones.
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by sotall(m): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tombrown3:

Does the Oral means, I can get infected with hiv by someone who has it if we deep kiss?

Very very unlikely.
But never say never if you exchange much volume of saliva
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Stanleyq: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Run two more tests
Staph and hiv have the same deadly tendency. We could nt see this ur post if it appeared to be positive.
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Justsylvia(f): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
To God ko be the Glory ni .Hold body una no go hear ,now u dey Glory God .Next time u go wear condom from head to toe before u dive into sex,you better go do test for other infectious disease wey fit deprive you from giving ur wife belle in future. Zip up pickin no go hear.
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by inosend: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Na wah for you. So we should join you in giving God the glory that you went raw & came out negative, abi? Just continue & I will be ftc when you become positive. May theLord not allow you fall into temptation.
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Stanleyq: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
fserpent:
Hsjs
Use Ur sweet time 4 better things other than comments that do not add.
Re: I Finally Did HIV Test Today by Jackbaur88: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
ImoleNaija:

You deserve some accolades. May God help you with the right partner. I've always wished to have just one but life happened. It's been three years I started avoiding romantic r/ship; till I'm ready for marriage.

Amen my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HELP! Bad Breath Is Ruining My Social Life! / Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case / 182 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 28 - (1038 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.