Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Malaria: What You Need To Know (2022) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malaria: What You Need To Know (2022) (16649 Views)

Malaria: What I Discovered / Malaria ;what Is , What To Know , How To Cure Malaria / How To Use Scent Leaves (efinrin) As Cure For Malaria | Daily Family NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malaria: What You Need To Know (2022) by EIeyigidigan: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
DanyelAmeh:
I go make sure say mosquito no see my body bite again.
impossible
Re: Malaria: What You Need To Know (2022) by EIeyigidigan: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
AA people try and protect urself from mosquito bites

After treatment and you expose urself again...
You will jus hav to start ur medication again
I observe those with AA don't have strong immunity to combat malaria

1 Like

Re: Malaria: What You Need To Know (2022) by Youngzedd(m): 8:03am On Aug 26, 2022
The risks of Malaria are:
* Hygiene Level: Hygiene level on individual, family and community level is a major factor in the Prevalence of Malaria vis-a-vis the spread of Mosquitoes.

* Dirty Environment: A dirty environment such as dirty pools, still water, water-logged patches, bushes, overgrown weeds, unwashed utensils, open water containers are the perfect breeding bed for mosquitoes.

* Tropical Region: People living in Tropical regions(hot regions) are at higher risk of contracting Malaria. This includes Africa, Parts of Asia like India, Pakistan, etc, Eastern Europe, South America, Oceania, and the Caribbean.

Nigerians keep your environment clean.
Re: Malaria: What You Need To Know (2022) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2022
Youngzedd:
The risks of Malaria are:
* Hygiene Level: Hygiene level on individual, family and community level is a major factor in the Prevalence of Malaria vis-a-vis the spread of Mosquitoes.

* Dirty Environment: A dirty environment such as dirty pools, still water, water-logged patches, bushes, overgrown weeds, unwashed utensils, open water containers are the perfect breeding bed for mosquitoes.

* Tropical Region: People living in Tropical regions(hot regions) are at higher risk of contracting Malaria. This includes Africa, Parts of Asia like India, Pakistan, etc, Eastern Europe, South America, Oceania, and the Caribbean.

Nigerians keep your environment clean.
what is the right dosage of p-alaxin pls
Re: Malaria: What You Need To Know (2022) by Youngzedd(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Abba114:
what is the right dosage of p-alaxin pls

Pharmacist will tell you. Just ask them.
Re: Malaria: What You Need To Know (2022) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Youngzedd:

Pharmacist will tell you. Just ask them.
i took three tablest once a day as i saw it written on the package
Re: Malaria: What You Need To Know (2022) by AndyCole16(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Great Information
Please guys, what's the best way to keep myself from malaria? I've suffered and still suffering this disease honestly. It's so bad like every month! All insecticide has failed. Presently sleeping under mosquito net (bedroom) but sitting room embarassed.. Please I can't continue taking drugs/herbs every month or 2 months like this.... Help!!
Re: Malaria: What You Need To Know (2022) by TariDisemi300: 4:08am On Mar 03
AndyCole16:
Great Information
Please guys, what's the best way to keep myself from malaria? I've suffered and still suffering this disease honestly. It's so bad like every month! All insecticide has failed. Presently sleeping under mosquito net (bedroom) but sitting room embarassed.. Please I can't continue taking drugs/herbs every month or 2 months like this.... Help!!
were you able to treat it finally?
Na wetin i dey suffer now
Re: Malaria: What You Need To Know (2022) by AndyCole16(m): 7:52am On Mar 03
TariDisemi300:
were you able to treat it finally?
Na wetin i dey suffer now
Good morning to you.
These are the precautions and measures we took;
✓ We fumigated once in every 3-4 months

✓ We don't open our doors unnecessarily, and we made a door net to our main entrance.
✓ We stopped taking drugs, opted for herbs, ginger, garlic, pawpaw leaves, lemon, and lemon grass, they've been wonderful.

Please try the above... It's been super helpful
Re: Malaria: What You Need To Know (2022) by TariDisemi300: 6:22pm On Mar 03
AndyCole16:

Good morning to you.
These are the precautions and measures we took;
✓ We fumigated once in every 3-4 months

✓ We don't open our doors unnecessarily, and we made a door net to our main entrance.
✓ We stopped taking drugs, opted for herbs, ginger, garlic, pawpaw leaves, lemon, and lemon grass, they've been wonderful.

Please try the above... It's been super helpful
Thank you so much. I also have resistant typhoid. E no easy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubilee Syringe To Start Exportation To Germany / Please I Don't Last Long During Sex / MRI Machine At UCH Ibadan Is Not Working. Patients Suffering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.