Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge (2290 Views)

Breaking! Simon Ekpa Of IPOB Joined Trending Shettima Challenge-pics / Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) / Shettima's Challenge: Check Out More Hilarious Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by CeoNews(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
Yul Edochie has lambasted Nigerians who are mocking the cloth Kashim Shettima wore to the NBA annual general meeting.

See what he said about the Shettima Challenge on Twitter: http:///s7608e000220823en_ng?link=1&client=news

2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by Islandlady(f): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Awon omo yeebos are the main people joining that challenge!

Shettima's speech at the NBA was wonderful and full of intelligence not that lady voice man giving mediocre speech!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by ZombieTAMER: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Yul should concentrate on impregnating Nollywood actresses.

That's his calling.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by garriAndsugar: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
I think he needs a third wife.

He's becoming too less busy these days

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by Throwback: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
Yul should concentrate on impregnating Nollywood actresses.

That's his calling.

See as they have began to castigate Yul for calling for seriousness among the confused youth.

Yet, when Keyamo decided to join them since we all want to poke fun as a way to rescue our country, these same clowns got offended.

allround hypocrites!

I repeat, that Nigeria would not be allowed to become like the SouthEast ravaged by IPOBocrazy that descended on them stealthly while the foolish youths were busy analysing pictures of Buhari and asking that he must remove his cap.

Naija no be SouthEast.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by robinso01(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
That's typical nigerian youths for you

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by ZombieTAMER: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Shettima's speech at the NBA was wonderful and full of intelligence not that lady voice man giving mediocre speech!

Ode

Is shettima running for president?
did you see any presidential aspirant send a representative?..

Are you saying what I'm thinking?

Shettima is the APc presidential aspirant.
Tinubu the corpse , and the harbinger of Muslim Muslim ticket is the place holder

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by promzy555(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Some Nigerians are too playful, dats why politicians are taking us for granted
Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by Islandlady(f): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Ode

Tinubu the corpse , and the harbinger of Muslim Muslim ticket is the place holder
Mr. Zombie pls don't call me ode!

Unserious, confused and playful youths everywhere
Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by ZombieTAMER: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Islandlady:

As expected, nothing to offer, nothing to say

No to Muslim Muslim ticket in a secular State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by Mrfixitt(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Ironically you're the unserious one here. Any youth supporting an ancestor like the picture below to rule over him/ her is unserious and foolish. Time will make realize that

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by Laggafin: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Are u just blabbing to be Heard or u sincerely don't know kashim s voice is the real feminine voice? Make Una rest
Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by colestephan86: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
CeoNews:
Yul Edochie has lambasted Nigerians who are mocking the cloth Kashim Shettima wore to the NBA annual general meeting.

See what he said about the Shettima Challenge on Twitter: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=1e4fd7b6efc06ce8712689f62a0d6fb6&news_entry_id=s7608e000220823en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_d14933a7-288d-4dd2-9862-3a1bb11ec6d9&from=news
The way Tinubu and shetima will coast to victory next year ehn, even obi go shock
Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by 2elliot: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Dirty girl

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by Dapson73(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Ode

Iwo gangan l'ode.
Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by adekolaelect(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Ode

If you a youth and wrote this in response to what Yul said .I speak in Soyinka voice . You need mental orientations . You are among the youths that useless in the society. Apply your knowledge in usefully manner than to become a pollution to the society.
Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by ZombieTAMER: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
adekolaelect:
If you a youth and wrote this in response to what Yul said .I speak in Soyinka voice . You need mental orientations . You are among the youths that useless in the society. Apply your knowledge in usefully manner than to become a pollution to the society.

my Yoruba Muslim friend

you can't be with APc and speak or understand Soyinkas voice..

no correlation..
APc is evil
Tinubu is APc
Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
What if after all of these..............

After all the Challenge here and there, fault finding, blame games, fact checking, comparism and contrast grin, show offs , all types of criticisms, fighting each other offline and online, physically and otherwise and what have you........

At the end of the day,

Neither Obi, Nor Tinubu, Nor Atiku, Nor Kwakwanso wins this coming election.

So Nigerians, what will now happen after ?? grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by Nigerianization(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Islandlady:

All his claims in the speech were false

1: Lagos is the third biggest economy in Africa = false

2: Lagos IGR in 1999 was 700m = false

3: Lagos now generates 51 billion monthly = false
Re: Yul Edochie Blasts Nigerians Who Are Doing The Shettima Challenge by Truvelisback(m): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nigerians would turn this to the Latest fashion. I.e Shettima sytle grin

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now : Igbo Traders Currently Under Attack At ALABA MARKET / 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) / BREAKING: Northern Governors Told Me Not To Upload Online Results- INEC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.