Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) (2309 Views)

We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics) / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
Lalasticlala Seun nlfpmod nlfpmod

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
Northerners are very dangerous!!!

They are now playing a tribal politics hence the mass defection from APC to PDP...

I heard Buhari told them told them not to play party politics, that they should vote whoever they like irrespective of the political party

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by yedeola: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Its no argument that Atiku is Loved in the North

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by GuyWise101(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

"Now dem never leave you? They have left you behind" grin grin cheesy

They have left theifnibu behind cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by JoeNL22(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Lalasticlala Seun nlfpmod nlfpmod
Obi is cumin

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
yedeola:
Its no argument that Atiku is Loved in the North

In the core north After Buhari, next is Atiku and Kwankwaso..

It's only clowns that think that northerners are interested in party politics..
Clowns that want everybody in their region to love Bola because he's yoruba, but want northerners to hate one of their own..

In fact if you criticize Bola they will call you omo ale or IPOB..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
So they turned Atikulooter to a mopping stick and it is now a news tongue

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by mbaboy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
Atiku will win north with a wide margin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by mbaboy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Painment
Urheadmaster:
So they turned Atikulooter to a mopping stick and it is now a news tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Okwyjesus(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
This is no doubt massive.

But in Obi we have hope

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Yankee101: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Atiku is coming
Osinbajo might displace tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by chukadiho1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Obi is the best option. Vote wisely!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Penguin2: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Omo!

Bala Mohammed would have to reconsider signing for G5 before he loses re-election because it’s obvious Atiku is popular in Bauchi.

But how far Tinubu urchins, is Emilokan’s 1billion votes from Bauchi still possible like this grin?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Almaigaa: 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2022
Chimo!! See real love. This is not campaign, but just a courtesy visit. Atiku is our next President. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
Almaigaa:
Chimo!! See real love. This is not campaign, but just a courtesy visit. Atiku is our next President. grin

You malam, you are not even hiding your
bigotry again ?

So why have you been deceiving urchings on this forum all these years?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by naijapips04: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
Atiku is your next president. Know this and know peace. Ka chineke mee eziokwu - Zebrudaya.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Chinjo2: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Behold the next president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Chinjo2: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

They are now playing a tribal politics hence the mass defection from APC to PDP...

It is we southerners that started this regional politics stuff with akeredolu leading the way but forgetting that when it comes to real politics, no one can outsmart the north.
Tinubu openly said it was the turn of the Yorubas in his Emi Lokan speach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Truthisunique2: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
North go teach us politics in 2023

I heard ibb don resolve wike issue with Atiku, same Atiku that sultan went to wike to solicit for

Political and religious head of north has joined the cause, Na the APC northern politicians deceiving Tinubu dey play taqiya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by StrongandMighty: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
And na Tinubu stronghold be this oo
Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Truthisunique2: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Just so you know, no be Atiku campaign rally be this o
Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by DearDealz: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Just so you know, no be Atiku campaign rally be this o
I think its a coronation
Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Truthisunique2: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Omo!

Bala Mohammed would have to reconsider signing for G5 before he loses re-election because it’s obvious Atiku is popular in Bauchi.

But how far Tinubu urchins, is Emilokan’s 1billion votes from Bauchi still possible like this grin?
when did Bala tell you anything about G5

Na G5 come Bala house while Bala went to Atiku house to tell you who dey find who

Meanwhile we are hearing ibb don resolve G5, fingers crossed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Truthisunique2: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
DearDealz:

I think its a coronation
yea it's coronation anniversary but the celebrant is Bala man more like mini PDP gathering
Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Adblg0610: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Omo!
It’s a scam . I watched this event on the NTA this afternoon. It has absolutely nothing to do with Atiku, it was the coronation of the new Emir of Katagun, in Bauchi state . If you zoom the picture, you will discover that Atiku was nowhere in that crowd. It’s not a political gathering. The OP was just being deceitful.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by slivertongue: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
Bauchi is a PDP domain
Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by ScamHunter: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
If Atiku is not stopped, I pity the MB and the next wave of killings. Fulani and lust for power.
Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by slivertongue: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Omo!

He won't. Bauchi politics is unique. They go for who pleases them per time. Kaura defeated a sitting governor even with Buhari behind him
Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by olasaad(f): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

I heard Buhari told them told them not to play party politics, that they should vote whoever they like irrespective of the political party

The kind eye Tinubu go they look Buhari

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Timatayo1: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
I'm Yoruba person front and back but I hate Apc with passion because they put us in this mess and calamity that befall us as nation rice 50k per bag. A coke bottle of kerosene #800 litre of petrol now is #240 spare parts . Building materials .cars clothes everything 6x cost and one useless and stupid person will confuse me to vote for this Devil Party God forbid bat things .. I will better vote for Fulani man PDP than to vote my tribe man Amoda Yekini alias bobo chicago .. our next president is Atiku Abubarka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Honjoshy4u: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
Bauchi is already in the bag.
The man Dongara when suppose help the drug criminal don turn to PDP
Re: 2023: Atiku Mobbed By Crowd In Bauchi (Pix) by Viscuz: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
StrongandMighty:
And na Tinubu stronghold be this oo

Remind me again.

The cocaine sniffer say him na Muslim?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekwunife Makes U-turn Backs Obi After Calling Him Kindergarten President / Peter Obi Shed Tears As Davido, Timaya, Kcee Performs At Tinubu Inuaguaration / Police Ig: Gani Decries Exclusion Of Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.