Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Want To Make More Sales In The Next 7 Days Than You Did In The Last 23 Days? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Make More Sales In The Next 7 Days Than You Did In The Last 23 Days? (115 Views)

If You Are Serious About Attracting Money Within The Next 7 Days,then Do This! / How To Make More Sales On Social Media, Fast. / Check Out What Smart Investors Did In The 90's You Can Learn From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Make More Sales In The Next 7 Days Than You Did In The Last 23 Days? by Solo777(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
How many sales have you made from 1st till date?

How has your business grown?

This is a rare opportunity to learn, practically grow your business and make sales.

Isn't that what you want?

For 5 days I will hold you by hand and help make more sales.

I will also follow you up for the next 7 days.

I've already started working with the 9 persons personally and the group session starts soon.

Would you let it pass and regret later?

Access Fee: #5,000

Early bird fee: #1,999

Only #1,999

Send SELL OUT to 08179687499 on WhatsApp to join the class now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Business Owners Needed To Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.