Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni (25767 Views)

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Breaking: Tinubu Oriental Hotel On Fire As Angry Youth Attack More Assets / Kwankwaso Reveals How PDP Is Better Than APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni by zaki2: 7:16am On Aug 24, 2022
membranus:

Igbos boted for PDP, which is their party till date, and under which OBJ ran for presidency then. The Yorubas did not support OBJ then, we supported Falae under AD, and the Igbos did not vote for him.

As for me not voting for any Igbos, in this present political dispensation, no Igbo has ran for the presidency under any major political party until now. If there is any detribalised and competent Igbo candidate, I will surely vote for him.
Ogbonnaya Onu that stepped down for Olu Falae to become the consensus candidate for AD is from Kafanchan kwo?
See, Igbos have seen more than enough hate and injustice in this country than any group, we don't care anymore, because
las las, na everybody go collect, when you keep your dumbness permanent. Some times, I wish Obi is not even Igbo, but
since the black man always reason with the brain upside down, what difference will it make.
Re: No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni by Oceanjagaban: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Say No to PDP and APC....na bad blood full thier system
Re: No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni by kingthreat(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Ekpa mamo to me and my family.
Re: No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni by IfnobeGod20: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2022
membranus:

Igbos boted for PDP, which is their party till date, and under which OBJ ran for presidency then. The Yorubas did not support OBJ then, we supported Falae under AD, and the Igbos did not vote for him.

As for me not voting for any Igbos, in this present political dispensation, no Igbo has ran for the presidency under any major political party until now. If there is any detribalised and competent Igbo candidate, I will surely vote for him.
See a myopic mindset, so until Ibo man run under a major political party before you vote for him, even if he or she is more competent and cerebral. You need to change such mindset.
If there is any tribe that has been nationalistic in term of voting, please give it to Ibos. It is only tribe that will leave her people and go vote for outsider.
I remember that Ojukwu contested in 2003 but they left him and voted our own man OBJ.
I also remember in 2007, Orji Kalu contested but they left him and voted Yar'adu.
In 2011, Chris Okotie contested and many Ibos but they left them and votes Jonathan.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Nigerian_presidential_election&ved=2ahUKEwj41Y7S-d75AhUtwQIHHXTzDMIQFnoECAkQBQ&usg=AOvVaw1NFI9CiMNMy83vwDb5eaX0
In 2015, Martin Onovo contested and many Ibos but they left them and still vote Jonathan.
In 2019, they voted Atiku and left their own Obiageli Ezekwesili and Kingsley Moghalu. These are refined people from Igbo extraction but they left them and vote Atiku because of their nationalistic nature.
If today they now say they are voting their own to be a president after they have sacrificed to voting other tribes is that out of place?
I don't think is out of place, if we live in a society where justice and fairness prevails, all tribes suppose to rally round and vote for them because they deserve to be number in Nigeria but the greed of other tribes didn't allow them.
Re: No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni by virginboy1(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2022
PointZerom:
They went to The NATION NEWSPAPERS and wrote an OBITUARY article and rushed to social media to play the victim card, useless set of gangsters.

You want to be President
Your wife is a Senator
Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.
Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generate in Lagos.
All BRT money goes to your Nephew
Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations and including street light generators.
All governmental taxes and other levies goes to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta
You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.
Your newspaper and TV channel are the official paid propaganda channels.
You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.
You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.
You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)
All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are paid by the government and are all pensionable.
You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest states.
Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?
If you have managed all the resources and states you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.
Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.
- Sola Kuti
Fela Anukilapo Kuti's daughter

Eye Opener shocked
Re: No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni by Slurity(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2022
The guy has no sense at all, what did he even study? I want to check something
Re: No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni by Truthdeypain: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2022
Danniedpastor:

See bigot.
So, being honest is Noe a taboo?
Ours is ours?
Guy, you are wicked

Unfortunately it's their average mentality, you see them saying why should I leave my brother and vote for another person.

Forgetting that others had voted for their own in the past. Don't even attempt to understand the mind of an average tribalist, funny thing is you may think it's only the agberos with this type of mentality don't be shocked that people who call themselves elites are even the ones shoving these sentiments down their throats.

Thank God for the reasonable ones out there, just like everything else when you find someone who is able to break through this herd tribalistic mentality, they are usually the soundest of people and will stand for the truth, no matter what.

Awon Tribal Merchants!
Re: No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni by babajero(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2022
KazikageSama:

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1562064827308187649
The same APC that used their lying machine ( lie mohamed ) and propaganda tool ( Sahara reporters, omoleye ) to propagate all sorts of insults and lies in 2013, 2014/2015 are now crying victim, even after muzzling media outlets.
Re: No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni by moyosore32: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Most of Tinubu's supporters are majorly the conk Yorubas with high level of tribal tendencies and hate for the economic successes of the Igbos. They see the Igbos as a threat to them because the Igbos are quite rich, are also well educated and informed.

You cannot easily deceive the Igbos like it would have been if it was 'awon Mallam' as they call the Hausas/Northerners

Lol nice dressing..... u think Yoruba pple too can’t do better than this when it’s deir turn to address d yoruba dynasty
Kpele o omo igbo wey dem no fit deceive
Yinmu on ur head derr
Re: No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni by Dododawa01: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Most of Tinubu's supporters are majorly the conk Yorubas with high level of tribal tendencies and hate for the economic successes of the Igbos. They see the Igbos as a threat to them because the Igbos are quite rich, are also well educated and informed.

You cannot easily deceive the Igbos like it would have been if it was 'awon Mallam' as they call the Hausas/Northerners

You missed d road my bro.
Re: No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni by Shikini: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Very true
Re: No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni by samally: 5:27am On Aug 25, 2022
You're not different from them

DaddyFreeze2020:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wounded Soldiers Celebrate Eid-El-Fitri In Borno (Photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Presents Ademola Adeleke To Akire Of Ikire For Royal Blessings / Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead (Delta APC Chairmanship Candidate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.