Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article (19925 Views)

Now That The North Has Found Oil By Simon Kolawole / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by InvertedHammer: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
/
Tinubu's life is built on lies.

Most of the nonsense his paid hangers-on are pushing on social media is because his lies and deception have caught up with him. He has nothing to offer so he opt for blackmail. Social media have closed the gap unlike before... otherwise it would have been TVC and Nations Newspaper churning out propaganda and misinformation without giving the victims rights of reply.

So what will Tinubu campaign with? Stale promises like 1$==N1, unemployment, insecurity, infrastructure? So far he has tried using agbado and cassava (sad indeed) but it failed woefully.

/

1 Like

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by tolue42(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Arysexy:
99% of fake news on Peter Obi are churned out by useless Agbado urchins and weevils.

Peter Obi is their nemesis. They can't sleep anymore as OBIdient movement have made them irrelevant.

Their fakeness will keep getting bursted just like d fake Bishops saga

If na that leg just forget...some guys still wore it to watch man u vs Liverpool yesterday..... So find something else to say... Una zombidient...

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by Arysexy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
tolue42:

If na that leg just forget...some guys still wore it to watch man u vs Liverpool yesterday..... So find something else to say... Una zombidient...

Shut up.

There is difference between sneakers and canvass that the idiot wore with coat
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by shortIGBOman: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
sharpsecret:
yoruba media are against peter obi,they kip talking,.obi this obi that,.they kip diggin tryin to find out tins that wil paint him black,.if obi had moved money with bullion van in the last election those bastards would hav had a lot to say.,wat did he do to acquire such wealth,a man dat left office sinx 07,.but today we celebrate him,some even call him bullion van,.no yoruba gutter media hav written against it..see lemme tell u guys something if God say na Obi u guys cant do shit

God will never allow that. IGBO can never rule this Country. We in the North will never vote any IGBO Man,even if you present an Angel. Yoruba won't vote Peter Obi, cause una dey always insult them. South South won't vote Peter Obi cause them no like IGBO People.

Igbo people won't vote Peter Obi, cause IGBO People no like themselves. Besides,there won't be election in the entire EAST. Mazi Simon Ekpa has declared no election in the East. How will Peter Obi win? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by shortIGBOman: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
VERDA:

Una go cry tire...plenty future chest pains loading.

Between me and you, tell me who dey cry? Mazi Simon Ekpa dey do as we instructed him to do in the East. grin grin grin

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by Lashist(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi just be like fake Aba made product. Everything about him is LIE. He is a cronic Lier and his IPOB campaign team are also liers.
But BAT is your savior...he has never lied or stolen and is a pure saint...zombie urchin cheesy
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by VERDA: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Between me and you, tell me who dey cry? Mazi Simon Ekpa dey do as we instructed him to do in the East. grin grin grin

See this one...different people dey do different things for every part of Nigeria.

Boko haram dey do for northeast
Fulani herdsmen dey do for middle belt and northwest.
Terrorist don dey encroach southwest.

All because of the calamity you guys call government wey some of Una vote for, and you guys want to bring the part 2 in the Old sickly man Tinubu. Never again.

Like I said, Una go cry tire...druggy is going nowhere .
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by sharpsecret: 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

God will never allow that. IGBO can never rule this Country. We in the North will never vote any IGBO Man,even if you present an Angel. Yoruba won't vote Peter Obi, cause una dey always insult them. South South won't vote Peter Obi cause them no like IGBO People.

Igbo people won't vote Peter Obi, cause IGBO People no like themselves. Besides,there won't be election in the entire EAST. Mazi Simon Ekpa has declared no election in the East. How will Peter Obi win? grin grin grin
you dont like igbos and u dont want igbos to rule..because everybody knows igbos keep this country going and if we become president we might leave the country and go our way and u guys are so scared of our departure
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
We have hard oo
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by shortIGBOman: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
sharpsecret:
you dont like igbos and u dont want igbos to rule..because everybody knows igbos keep this country going and if we become president we might leave the country and go our way and u guys are so scared of our departure

The almighty NORTH don give una independence. But you must only go with your 3 and half IGBO indigenous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo Abia and half of Enugu State.

Anambra and half of Enugu are IGALA ancestral Land and the North will never allow you go with it. Make una carry una 3 and half IGBO ancestral States and go form your Republic of BIAFRA. grin

You won't be missed grin

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by shortIGBOman: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
VERDA:

See this one...different people dey do different things for every part of Nigeria.

Boko haram dey do for northeast
Fulani herdsmen dey do for middle belt and northwest.
Terrorist don dey encroach southwest.

All because of the calamity you guys call government wey some of Una vote for, and you guys want to bring the part 2 in the Old sickly man Tinubu. Never again.

Like I said, Una go cry tire...druggy is going nowhere .

The North is safer than the East. The next election is between my Brother Atiku and Tinubu. But anyone of them wey win, I am okay with the outcome. As long as no be IGBO man win. grin grin

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by shortIGBOman: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lashist:

But BAT is your savior...he has never lied or stolen and is a pure saint...zombie urchin cheesy

A Dead Tinubu is better than 100 Peter Obi. grin grin

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by sharpsecret: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The almighty NORTH don give una independence. But you must only go with your 3 and half IGBO indigenous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo Abia and half of Enugu State.

Anambra and half of Enugu are IGALA ancestral Land and the North will never allow you go with it. Make una carry una 3 and half IGBO ancestral States and go form your Republic of BIAFRA. grin

You won't be missed grin
land grabbers,..if we are leavin we wont leave an inch land behind,.every other people fit fear no be igboman.
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by VERDA: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The North is safer than the East. The next election is between my Brother Atiku and Tinubu. But anyone of them wey win, I am okay with the outcome. As long as no be IGBO man win. grin grin

See this ignorant tribal bigot, the north that I live currently is safer than the east, give yourself brain, north is so safe Zamfara state shut down all government schools, same in some parts of Kaduna and other north west and north east state.

This is not 2014, your lies will not work this time...evil bigots.
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by RomanGreen: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Weting this Emeka dey talk? The next election is between Tinubu and Atiku. Igbo can never rule this our blessed Country.

Hahahahaha
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by jojothaiv(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bethel4Life:
That Article was really Critical and Baised against Peter Obi

It is good u came out and cleared the air that a responsible and fact based journalist like u cant write such distasteful article full of Market women gossip and Road side talk

Edit : I went to the original article and I noticed that they both bears the Surname Kolawole while the writers other name was Johnson

But zombies said that it was Simon Kolawole cheesy grin
There's still hope for us after all...
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by odduduwa: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
jrusky:

Hello Mr bitterness no need calling anyone bastard politics is like that everywhere, truth, false, thrash will liters everywhere so stop being in unecessary pain Mr man. You obi supporters are too poor mentally and your political reason faculty is at the low of the lowest. Fact!!!

Finally that your last statement pls no Alah anywhere installing Obi as presudent in Nigeria come 2023 so pls keep that your Allah stuff to yourself.

It's a reality time, experience and a very sound political critical thinking person we want not an overated liar who even as bad as Shetima is outshines him in the BAR meeting yesterday at Eko Hotel.

I do not read any article from this guy because he has been like this since Gej era so to me nothing big deal so calm your burning nerves down to avoid explosive BP.

Always in pain over everything meaningless.

Plsssss.......!!!

Oh it's you again "Naijaroyalty" I just check your moniker you know we have a deal unsettled bro we go settle am oo you won't go free unless we settle the deal.
This one and his stylish pattern of attacking anything Igbo , Yoruba boy come out 109% let's shred you to pieces , moreover you are still Igbo only on nairaland
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by shortIGBOman: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
VERDA:

See this ignorant tribal bigot, the north that I live currently is safer than the east, give yourself brain, north is so safe Zamfara state shut down all government schools, same in some parts of Kaduna and other north west and north east state.

This is not 2014, your lies will not work this time...evil bigots.

You lie like Peter Obi grin grin
I drove myself from PH last week. I went to Abuja. Through Choba, Elele, Bayelsa, Warri, Benin, Auchi, Okene, Lokoja and Gwagwalada, spent some days in Abuja. Then I drove to Kaduna, through that smooth 16 lanes dual, Kaduna-Abuja express Road. Spent 2 days in my Kaduna House, then I drove to Kano.

From Kano, I drove to see a Cousin at Shinkafi, A.B.U Teaching Hospital. I didn't stop there. I drove through Funtua in Katsina State, to Gusau in Zamfara. To Talatan Mafara and finally in Sokoto. Went to Ilela a boundary Town between Nigeria and Niger Republic. I am buying some stuffs from Niger.

When I am done, I'll go through the same route I took. But if you give me #1m to drive through the East to PH, I won't. The East is the land of no return. grin grin

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by Eriokanmi: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi just be like fake Aba made product. Everything about him is LIE. He is a cronic Lier and his IPOB campaign team are also liers.
Did you read the news at all. Sorry you're wrong. The false newspeddler against Obi just distanced himself. He denied publishing falsehood against obi. Olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by VERDA: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You lie like Peter Obi grin grin
I drove myself from PH last week. I went to Abuja, spent some days in Abuja. Then I drove to Kaduna, through that smooth 16 lanes dual, Kaduna-Abuja express Road. Spent 2 days in my Kaduna House, then I drove to Kano.

From Kano, I drove to see a Cousin at Shinkafi, A.B.U Teaching Hospital. I didn't stop there. I drove through Funtua in Katsina State, to Gusau in Zamfara. To Talatan Mafara and finally in Sokoto. Went to Ilela a boundary Town between Nigeria and Niger Republic. I am buying some stuffs from Niger.

When I am done, I'll go through the same route I took. But if you give me #1m to drive through the East to PH, I won't. The East is the land of no return. grin grin

If you like drive to China... It does not change the fact that Zamfara has shut down schools or that kidnappers have ravaged Kaduna and other northern states...

Incase you have forgotten innocent train victims kidnapped are still with their captors...

This is not a competition about which region has more victims from crime you ignorant, insensitive bigot. Go and tell the families of the victims your driving across the country so it means north is safe.

Oshe driver!! Lol you go soon drive go heaven. Nonsense.
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by shortIGBOman: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
sharpsecret:
land grabbers,..if we are leavin we wont leave an inch land behind,.every other people fit fear no be igboman.

Emeka, you wan invite trouble come East. Weting happen for 1967 go be Child's play. Collect una 3 and half IGBO indigenous States in peace. If we vex, we no go give una anything again and we go drive una go Cameroon. grin grin

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by jrusky(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
odduduwa:
This one and his stylish pattern of attacking anything Igbo , Yoruba boy come out 109% let's shred you to pieces , moreover you are still Igbo only on nairaland

Your headache bro. I know all you live for is chest beaten and destruction. Imagine you want to shred me to pieces hahaha you are a child if I stand in your front you go melt, let's leave that till another time.

You can vomit your thrash I don't really care but obi will never rule Nigeria so do your worst.
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by sharpsecret: 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, you wan invite trouble come East. Weting happen for 1967 go be Child's play. Collect una 3 and half IGBO indigenous States in peace. If we vex, we no go give una anything again and we go drive una go Cameroon. grin grin
despite wat happened in 1967 an average igbo man is beta than an hausa man,.an igbo will rent or build a shop start shoe business and an hausa man wil carry one small tin in his hand and walk from street to street,.and north is the worst place to live in nigeria
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by olumide884: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by shortIGBOman: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
sharpsecret:
despite wat happened in 1967 an average igbo man is beta than an hausa man,.an igbo will rent or build a shop start shoe business and an hausa man wil carry one small tin in his hand and walk from street to street,.and north is the worst place to live in nigeria

Those ones you see are not Northerners. They are foreigners from Niger Republic.
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by Lashist(m): 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

A Dead Tinubu is better than 100 Peter Obi. grin grin
Lmao...give your reasons aside tribalism..person like you will say a dead tinubu is better than your daddy..tinubu no send you o..he doesnt give 2 shits about your wretched life..oga leave trolling and go and hustle else you will troll all your life and have nothing to show your kids later cheesy. If you are a short igbo man, its good to know igbos also have some foolish people like you grin...remain foolish man
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by onuman: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Arysexy:
99% of fake news on Peter Obi are churned out by useless Agbado urchins and weevils.

Peter Obi is their nemesis. They can't sleep anymore as OBIdient movement have made them irrelevant.

But that the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria is a contest between Tinubu and Obi is one joke the Tinubu propagandists propagate.

In fact, they are actually watering the grounds for Abubakar Atiku to emerge the next president of Nigeria.

If Tinubu who asked for the presidency to come to the south, does not stand down for Obi, the results of the election shall be southern votes divided between Tinubu and Obi, and the winner shall be Atiku.

Meanwhile, who knows the whereabouts of Kolawole Ilori, a one time most articulate journalist?

1 Like

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by shortIGBOman: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
VERDA:

If you like drive to China... It does not change the fact that Zamfara has shut down schools or that kidnappers have ravaged Kaduna and other northern states...

Incase you have forgotten innocent train victims kidnapped are still with their captors...

This is not a competition about which region has more victims from crime you ignorant, insensitive bigot. Go and tell the families of the victims your driving across the country so it means north is safe.

Oshe driver!! Lol you go soon drive go heaven. Nonsense.

Cry me a River.
Zamfara is richer than the entire EAST. Zamfara has some untapped Gold. Which is worth over $500b. Their Gold is the highest grade of Gold in the World.

But what does the EAST have, nothing except crimes. grin

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by IbadeHQ: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
ucheheart:
Hmm, Yoruba ppl. When obj was campaigning, Igbo ppl supported and voted for him, but now that an Igbo man is interested in the presidential ticket, same Yorubas are fighting him.

Point of correction, Igbo people are naturally PDP supporters, whoever comes out in PDP will win. Obj won because they Supported PDP not because they love Yoruba's.

1 Like

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by Minjim: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Demdob threatened am
Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by Minjim: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Arysexy:

You've not heard that those people are real bishops?
Or you just don't want to?

Re: Simon Kolawole Denies Authoring 'On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify!' Article by shortIGBOman: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lashist:

Lmao...give your reasons aside tribalism..person like you will say a dead tinubu is better than your daddy..tinubu no send you o..he doesnt give 2 shits about your wretched life..oga leave trolling and go and hustle else you will troll all your life and have nothing to show your kids later cheesy. If you are a short igbo man, its good to know igbos also have some foolish people like you grin...remain foolish man

E no concern us. It is either Atiku or Tinubu. IGBO can bet rule Nigeria grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAC Prophet Predicts Saraki, Gbajabiamila Will Emerge NASS Leaders / Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency / FG Appoints Chief Emeka Ngige, SAN, As Chairman, Council Of Legal Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.