Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Lagos Owner In The Mould. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Owner In The Mould. (331 Views)

Pvc Pipe Fitting Mould / Effective Mould Treatment By Pest Solutions / Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Owner In The Mould. by Amb1045(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
People that believe they own lagos.
The only thing APC urchins are campaigning with how to turn Nigeria to be like tinubu Lagos. Lol can you imagine. Lagos that is the worstest place to stay in Nigeria currently. High cost of house rent, high cost of internal debt(loans in Nigeria banks), high cost of external debt(foreign loans), high cost of transport system. No state water system, bad drainage system, High cost of food stuff, bad state of roads in rural area alimosho included. High level of thuggery, go to oshodi and confirm. High rate of business taxation. Compare other functioning countries with the amount of loan Lagos takes yearly. You go know say this people no dee try at all. Igbo's and Yoruba in Lagos state are facing same challenges.

If not for young guys looking for alternative to make a living in Lagos problems for dee everywhere. APC should minimize campaign with Lagos rather they should campaign with few buhari achievement. Tinubu on a common sense has nothing to offer Nigeria. He just want to answer president. And I can't allow or anyone to play with my destiny the way buhari did. Affiliation will not rise again

Re: Lagos Owner In The Mould. by Amb1045(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Lagos Owner In The Mould. by Amb1045(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
The normal way of campaigning before

1 Like

Re: Lagos Owner In The Mould. by Amb1045(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Things have changed you have to show us track records with proof. If sowolu don't stop following tinubu up and down, and don't do a grassroot campaign with proof of all he has done in Lagos with the federal government allocation and loans taking already, the youth will vote him out. We no longer want godfatherism in Nigeria again. We are taking the country back.
Re: Lagos Owner In The Mould. by AlafinofEnugu(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
This ur English ehn grin
One like wey I dey read my head dey do me somehow grin
Re: Lagos Owner In The Mould. by tctrills: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amb1045:
Hmmm
Tinubu took his state into debt, and Peter Obi took his state out of debt. Who should be president?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Seal Off NNPP Headquarters In Maiduguri, Arrest Senatorial Candidate / Breaking News: Atiku Meet Wike In London / Tertiary Education Is Not A Human Right – APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.