Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

5 Things You Should Avoid Doing When You Just Start A Poultry Farming Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 5 Things You Should Avoid Doing When You Just Start A Poultry Farming Business (338 Views)

Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State / Starting Up A Poultry Farm In 2018 And My Weakness / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Avoid Doing When You Just Start A Poultry Farming Business by samae(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
5 THINGS TO AVOID DOING FOR THOSE WHO JUST STARTED YOUR POULTRY FARMING BUSINESS.

1)Dont buy cheap low quality birds from unrecognized hatcheries all because you are trying to save money..

2) Dont buy low priced or cheap feeds because you are trying to save money..

3) Dont skip vaccination schedule and don't avoid buying vaccines you should buy for your birds because you are trying to save money..

4) Dont buy cheap unrecommended drugs because you are trying to save money..

5) Dont try to save cost of production by not buying enough charcoal to brood your birds �� because if you do, your birds won't grow well, you may lose your birds to cold and they may also stampede.

Saving cost in poultry farming does more harm than good.

As long as you do what you should at the right time there is nothing that can stop you from achieving good results and great profits in poultry farming.

Do you want to know more?
Join my Facebook group by clicking on the link below https://www./235020842061647/?ref=share

(1) (Reply)

Farmer Ologo 4G / Japa Dry Food Hub; Hot Deals! / Post Ranch Poisoning: We Are Creating Happiness And Memories Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.