Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv (2290 Views)

T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Michael Jackson Wore Condoms To Prevent Him From Wetting The Bed – Doctor / Zambia Deports Zodwa Wabantu, Pantless South African Dancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by kodedmag(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
EASTERN Province has been stocked with over 1 million pieces of condoms ahead of Kulamba traditional ceremony of Chewa people of Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique slated for this Saturday in Katete district.

The province has been stocked with 1,249,920 latex material ahead of the ceremony which is expected to attract thousands Chewa's from the three countries.
Kulamba Ceremony is an annual traditional ceremony that portrays the rich cultural heritage of the Chewa people from about 210 Chewa chiefdoms in Malawi, Mozambique and Zambia.

(Picture Mayengo Nyirenda/Zambia Daily Mail)

Source https://www.facebook.com/203462316440538/posts/pfbid0uE46mKuCdAWJkR7GxhiQren5FwLAvrpbqh9rHZUWykf5Tb4giGYywN5rhu2Y3t4kl/

1 Like

Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by TheirFADA: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Righteousness, what do you have to say to this grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by Unzerious: 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
No room for Population proliferation in Sin City cool

2 Likes

Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Men and sex, I gave up on them the day I was schooled here on nairaland that a dead man can still have erection. Ndi redpillers be deceiving themselves.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by kingscare1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is it for cooking soup?
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by EmeraldJD: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
That's the only thing Africans know.. Knacking... After that nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by robinso01(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is it sex party or of what use are the condoms?

1 Like

Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by toujurs: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Rozross:
Men and sex, I gave on them the day I was schooled here on nairaland that a dead man can still have erection. Ndi redpillers be deceiving themselves.
You are gone, but you don't know, till you realize at 34 years

3 Likes

Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
toujurs:
You are gone, but you don't know, till you realize at 34 years
What’s the big deal about 34?

1 Like

Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by toujurs: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Rozross:
i hope this your toxic behaviour doesn't render you broke and depressed at 34. It will be a shame for a graduate
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
toujurs:
i hope this your toxic behaviour doesn't render you broke and depressed at 34. It will be a shame for a graduate
Please how am I toxic? 34 will take care of itself, zero worries.What makes you believe I’m not over 34 already?

5 Likes

Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by Oesophagus99(m): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
at 34 you'll loose radiance.. you'll even schedule a guy to come over but he'd most likely frgt d a.p
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by TheboyGhost(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Damn!! What's the fastest route to Zambia? shocked
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by offset67(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
when you get there you will know
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2022
offset67:
when you get there you will know
I’ll be done having all my kids before 30 so at that age I’ll be having fun with my family
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by offset67(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
I’ll be done having all my kids before 30 so at that age I’ll be having fun with my family
lol
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by Natbrowny: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2022
Zambia here i come.

1,249,920 latex material ahead of the ceremony

Na me get the 920 wey dey ontop.
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by nazicartel(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2022
E go still burst
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by SAMBARRY: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2022
grin
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by davillian(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Shay na sex festival?
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by BeanmanX(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sex galore,,,,,
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
Sex galore,,,,,
this one na

Condom galore
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by murithadoh(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
kodedmag:
EASTERN Province has been stocked with over 1 million pieces of condoms ahead of Kulamba traditional ceremony of Chewa people of Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique slated for this Saturday in Katete district.

The province has been stocked with 1,249,920 latex material ahead of the ceremony which is expected to attract thousands Chewa's from the three countries.
Kulamba Ceremony is an annual traditional ceremony that portrays the rich cultural heritage of the Chewa people from about 210 Chewa chiefdoms in Malawi, Mozambique and Zambia.

(Picture Mayengo Nyirenda/Zambia Daily Mail)

Source https://www.facebook.com/203462316440538/posts/pfbid0uE46mKuCdAWJkR7GxhiQren5FwLAvrpbqh9rHZUWykf5Tb4giGYywN5rhu2Y3t4kl/
What for?
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by CeazerMafia22(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sex Festival. abeg when be the date? let me know if I will travel to Mozambique
Re: 1 Milion Condoms Delivered Ahead Of Kulamba This Weekend!! Zambia Yearly Festiv by kinglumidee(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
Men and sex, I gave up on them the day I was schooled here on nairaland that a dead man can still have erection. Ndi redpillers be deceiving themselves.
sorry who are the men having sex with?

(1) (Reply)

Ekene Umenwa Husband Biography, Age And Networth / Ugly Betty Is Really Not Ugly / 2face And Annie Macaulay's Traditional Wedding Invitation Card (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.